Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8133 times)
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to return to the downtrend after reaching the threshold of $ 8400. The price of bitcoin is currently at $ 7900 and still has a slight rebound, you can buy bitcoin at this point or for bitcoin to fall deeper to buy. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 7,300.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

At this 2018 has bitcoin price falling. I think we should buy now while the price is lower then wait for the rise before selling coin to have a big income. They said that bitcoin will increase again before the year end. We just need to wait until the time comes.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

I think that in the current market situation, you should not sell Bitcoin. I speculate that in the coming months, the price of Bitcoin will rise and we should continue to invest in it.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

I suggest that you can now purchase some Bitcoins properly, because the current price of Bitcoin is not very high, and I believe Bitcoin will rise in value in the coming period of time.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

I think you have to buy bitcoin now while it is low in value and then hold because this is the right timing and maybe in a few weeks green chart would be coming and you will earned a lot.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

I think buy bitcoin is a great choice now.Because now it's price is under $10k.It will rise up in a short time and hit $10k again.So I prefer you to buy bitcoin now.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

I think it's best not to sell your Bitcoin now, because I think Bitcoin will rise much in price in the coming time. But you can continue to buy some during this period.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

If you want to buy Bitcoin so it is a right time to buy now. If you want to sell Bitcoin so you must hold your Bitcoin for a long time because in this moment Bitcoin market prices is very Dump. If you see previous market of Bitcoin that was around $20,000 but in this moment it is only $8,000 so you must understand the market situation and you never want to lost your money so it is better to hold your Bitcoin. Or if you buy Bitcoin when market price was $6,000 then you can sell in this moment because now Market price is $8000 +
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

With bitcoin prices that I think are still low buying as much bitcoin is a first step for traders in creating an opportunity for success because bitcoin in the next few months will surely increase drastic.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

If you want to buy Bitcoin so it is a right time to buy now. If you want to sell Bitcoin so you must hold your Bitcoin for a long time because in this moment Bitcoin market prices is very Dump. If you see previous market of Bitcoin that was around $20,000 but in this moment it is only $8,000 so you must understand the market situation and you never want to lost your money so it is better to hold your Bitcoin. Or if you buy Bitcoin when market price was $6,000 then you can sell in this moment because now Market price is $8000+ I think it's best not to sell your Bitcoin now, because I think Bitcoin will rise much in price in the coming time. But you can continue to buy some during this period.
I guess everyone has its own target for when to cash out. There are people who have a target so much money, for example there are people who want to get $ 100,000 then the person will invest into Bitcoin or other crypto until he get that much profit. For me, if I had enough money or enough money to buy crypto, I would buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. I'm going to buy a lot of Bitcoin because now Bitcoin's fee has become a lot. While the money is left in Ethereum mine will keep me and HOLD as long as possible until I get a lot of profit. I guess I'll HOLD it because from the beginning I did intend to do long-term investment. For people who do long-term investment may think the same thing with me.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

If you have money maybe buy some bitcoin now this is the time for you to buy bitcoin and keep it wait that bitcoin will hit 20,000$. But it's up to you if you gonna buy or not.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

I think now, you should not sell your Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin will rise in price in the coming period of time. You should consider whether you should continue to buy some.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

Buy like what everyone are doing because that is good for you and for the bitcoins because that buy of yours can contribute for the bitcoins to rise back up again into the market and your holdings that you buy will rise up and hained money wuth just an easy way. Just avoid selling not unless you really need it but if no just save it before the year ends because i am sure and confident to tell that bitcoins will really gonna rise back up
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Yes you should and that is not an advise it is an order because we need more people like you who will buy bitcoins in order to them to rise up in the market and it is gonna be great in the both of us because i already bought mine so i am just hokding it for them to rise up in the market and for me to gain my profit here. It is a both win win for us because that buying that you will contribute and make the bitcoins rise and our holdings will rise too
joulion86

Activity: 109
Merit: 53

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

I bought in 3 times when the prices where 8200 7300 and 7100. 2 weeks into my investment and I am already superhappy with it, and super sad that I didn't invest all my money that I have in stocks etc, but only the money I had lying around with all the thieves and robbers aka my bank  Cheesy

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Better buy now as long as the market is not yet recovering. Buy and hold until the last quarter of the year if you really want to gain better. That is what actually everyone is doing right now. Just always thinknof the best thing to do in crypto, always buy at low and sell at high. Wait for the best time to sell to avoid losses.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Hello. I think now is the time when you need to buy bitcoin. If there is free cash, then this is an excellent opportunity to raise an excellent cash. But in any case, only you decide and you are responsible for your decisions. No one will tell you for sure how to proceed correctly
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

I think you can invest now, because now the bitcoin value is also a good value, so you can wait by selling a better price, because the bitcoin price in the future will be higher so you will also get a good profit.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

I think right now is a perfect to time to buy because the market is showing signs of recovery and bitcoin prices are not that high as of now.  I've noticed that altcoins are experiencing much larger gains that bitcoin so i predict that bitcoin will experience a bull run which will bring us past $9k in the very near future.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
joulion86

Activity: 109
Merit: 53

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

nice little boost to 8500 for a friday congratz everyone lets talk about moon and lambos again =D

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: