Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 09:11:24 AM by JoenNL

JoenNL,

I cant link to your pool?  

There is no option to mine directly to an exchange, this pool is not for mine-dump. This pool is more for holders and open for everybody.

That kinda sux because I am done messing with paper wallets and forget the simple wallet. And I dont use a mobile wallet  Grin

Just because one may mine to a pool surely does not mean one is a mine and dump miner... Just a good convenient place to store coins and makes it easier when the price is right to sell. Basic business practice  Wink

Good Luck however!!

Why not using the mobile miner though? Do you believe having your coins on the exchange with all those hacks being done by time to time is safer than having them on your phone and storing the private key somewhere safe?
I understand that you want to sell on a price hike but still... I wouldn't risk it with an exchange for long times.

Being unable to mine to an exchange is the best thing Ive heard all day.

It causes issues for the exchange.

Yes that's why i tought it's a good idea..

People got issues connecting to the pool? I am testing it and i got a friend what is mining at my pool

http://joenpool.tk/ should be work just fine,

mining config example Claymore:

Code:
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://joenpool.tk:7777 -xwal etnkH7pQ9JuUmoPRHTo861GQY3t1WrJ5p91JxiDFsa7tcvTxkLsiw2EhW3devGGaRgBQPLYV7rrwpR3kHBUAsGa364yd62KDqZ -xpsw x -allpools 1 -mport 0 -pow7 1

Edit; link is working fine, tested on different ip's. could be yesterday the DNS server wasn't 100% ready yet. Now it is Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:36:46 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 08:38:23 AM by JoenNL

JoenNL,

There is no option to mine directly to an exchange, this pool is not for mine-dump. This pool is more for holders and open for everybody.

That kinda sux because I am done messing with paper wallets and forget the simple wallet. And I dont use a mobile wallet  Grin

Just because one may mine to a pool surely does not mean one is a mine and dump miner... Just a good convenient place to store coins and makes it easier when the price is right to sell. Basic business practice  Wink

Good Luck however!!

Did u test? Because i can not find any downtime, i am still mining together with a friend.

Well the reason why i dont like to mine to an exchange is because of security issues + dumpers. The basic idea from ETN is making payments and doing transfers with ur smartphone, also it can happen every minute that ur exchange will close the doors and all ur coins can be stucked there.
I also know there are some big miners from what i am almost sure they mine directly to cryptopia and other exchanges so they can dump directly (i know, it's a part of cryptocurrency). However, i didn't add the option to add an payment ID in ur mining config, so if u have an exchange where u can send ETN without an Payment ID it should work anyway, but this is totally on ur own risk ( i dont advise to do this ).

Also ETN is made for global use (like we read Azia, Africa and other places where people don't have much, but also ofc for Europe, America etc etc), to make everybody happy i made a port for really ''poor'' miners with a very low starting (auto) difficulty.

In this way i try to make my pool in the way ETN should be used in basic; open for everybody and sending to ur mobile or webwallet (ofc, desktop client works also).

I know on this way i wont get big miners - big dumpers, i just hope we can get every day 1-2 blocks so everybody get there coins everyday (this should be an easy goal to reach).

So try again to connect to http://joenpool.tk/

Code:
Example GPU Claymore Config

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://joenpool.tk:7777 -xwal etnkH7pQ9JuUmoPRHTo861GQY3t1WrJ5p91JxiDFsa7tcvTxkLsiw2EhW3devGGaRgBQPLYV7rrwpR3kHBUAsGa364yd62KDqZ -xpsw x -allpools 1 -mport 0 -pow7 1

U also say u dont have a mobile wallet (can be, BB, iPhone or Windows Phone user), but u know for the Electroneum Web Wallet you dont need a paper wallet? You can create an account https://my.electroneum.com/register and u will have ur own ETN address in there and u can send coins from there. Maybe it's an idea to buy a cheap (2nd used) Android smartphone? The ETN app give u 10 coins a day with mining (mining in a way what dont drain ur battery) and it works on all Android devices from the last 5-6 years..
But, if you use the ETN client on ur desktop, this is also fine for use on my pool. I only deleted the option for adding an payment id (what is needed on almost all exchanges for send ETN).

I also see u are talking about no control of minimum payout, i put them as low as i think it's safe and good for all; 10 ETN min payout. Ofcourse i can make this to 1 ETN min payout, but i would like to compare my pool to the ETN requirements. The ETN Mobile Miner App is doing min payouts with 10 ETN. This is the main reason why i also put my pool on 10 ETN min payout.

Short view (compare)
ETN (Smartphone APP)   -   http://joenpool.tk
- Open for all, people with a lots of money but also people with almost no money to spend (slow android devices vs slow cpu miners)
- Main hodl storage / wallet device; Smartphone / Web Wallet
- Low fee
- Fast transactions (we dont work with hours or minutes, no; we work with seconds so is my API/Stats refreshing every few seconds but also the payouts are done in seconds)
- Mobile Wallet Miner is using minimum payout of 10 ETN, pool also
- System can handle big groups of users
- People can add there opinion, if something need to be changed we can always look at it.

I hope this make some sense

I would like to see you on my pool Smiley

poer

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

i believe etn goin to 50 satoshie

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

JoenNL,

Hey I can link to your pool now, Clicked on the last link you posted and went right to it.

You should reconsider adding the payment ID option to your pool. Right now my payments are going to the exchange smoothly. Which suits me fine. Plus I have had other ETN on the exchange since ETN launched. So I am just adding to that bag lol its simplified this way.

I was only referring in the other post about the older type p2p pools minimums for examples sake. Any minimum for me personally doesn't really matter. I was always thinking about the little guy. My avg round payout on fairhash has been 200-350 at present hash there the last few days.

The reason I am back on Fairhash is because everyday on either MPH or Herominers all my miners at the same time would start to throw strange errors and stop hashing. I would be connected but no hashes... still baffles me to this day? did it on both of those pools......so I went back to fairhash and is steady as can be for 4 days now.

Ok, Ill study your pool, but think about adding back payment ID it can't hurt anything, especially on your side.  Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:21:45 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:36:49 PM by JoenNL

JoenNL,

Hey I can link to your pool now, Clicked on the last link you posted and went right to it.

You should reconsider adding the payment ID option to your pool. Right now my payments are going to the exchange smoothly. Which suits me fine. Plus I have had other ETN on the exchange since ETN launched. So I am just adding to that bag lol its simplified this way.

I was only referring in the other post about the older type p2p pools minimums for examples sake. Any minimum for me personally doesn't really matter. I was always thinking about the little guy. My avg round payout on fairhash has been 200-350 at present hash there the last few days.

The reason I am back on Fairhash is because everyday on either MPH or Herominers all my miners at the same time would start to throw strange errors and stop hashing. I would be connected but no hashes... still baffles me to this day? did it on both of those pools......so I went back to fairhash and is steady as can be for 4 days now.

Ok, Ill study your pool, but think about adding back payment ID it can't hurt anything, especially on your side.  Smiley

Heyo!

About the payment ID, i was thinkin about it while creating the pool. However - almost all pools are made for mine-dump/exchange, so my idea was to create a pool with ''another way'' of mining. Se lets say that my pool wil get 30-40% of total hashrate, all those coins will flow to the ETN mobile/web wallet from the miners. However this is just one of the reasons why i created this pool. With many hashes it will result in the way ETN should be used (smartphone / web wallet). So the payment id is more what i prefer right now, i hope more people(miners) come to backup this idea.  

I was also mining straight to my mobile wallet since they released the mobile wallet, just because for me it's the way ETN should be used in the basic.

So right now i just need more people on http://joenpool.tk to backup ETN and let the mobile wallet users grow and get more coins on there mobile wallet (if we get a lot of miningspeed at my (our!!) pool, more people will come automaticly) Smiley

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

Does this wallet install and run from windows 7 or 10? I ask because I do not use a smart phone  Cool nor Facebook or any social media, I'm old school lol

https://my.electroneum.com/

I started to set this up a few weeks ago but stopped when it ask for my mobile number..... if i enter it for the sake of creating a wallet can I run it on my PC?. I didn't get that far as I was not going to put my mobile number out there to the world.

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

Does this wallet install and run from windows 7 or 10? I ask because I do not use a smart phone  Cool nor Facebook or any social media, I'm old school lol

https://my.electroneum.com/

I started to set this up a few weeks ago but stopped when it ask for my mobile number..... if i enter it for the sake of creating a wallet can I run it on my PC?. I didn't get that far as I was not going to put my mobile number out there to the world.

Well, on the github u can get the windows wallet - client (without gui)
On the website u can create an account (yes, mobile number is needed for this one)
On android u can get the electroneum app in the playstore.

Just saw a new miner on http://joenpool.tk , welcome!

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

etn jump last to 50 satoshie next week
What did you mean by saying jump last to 50 satoshi next week?
It sounds weird, honestly.
It's weird, I was kind of interested in that, too. The price now with such a drop in the market is still much higher than 50 Satoshi. How is she going to get 50 Satoshi? It must be something strong to make a coin worth so much.
Lol don't blame, he's probably one of those " ETN will beat BTC ".
This coin is worthless, people started to realize that sine that day when investors got their ETN locked for months & miners who invested $0 got couple of BTC worth.

So bottom line, get out & move on, this is the worst coin that solves nothing.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

etn jump last to 50 satoshie next week
What did you mean by saying jump last to 50 satoshi next week?
It sounds weird, honestly.
It's weird, I was kind of interested in that, too. The price now with such a drop in the market is still much higher than 50 Satoshi. How is she going to get 50 Satoshi? It must be something strong to make a coin worth so much.
Lol don't blame, he's probably one of those " ETN will beat BTC ".
This coin is worthless, people started to realize that sine that day when investors got their ETN locked for months & miners who invested $0 got couple of BTC worth.

So bottom line, get out & move on, this is the worst coin that solves nothing.

Bottom line, you are just one of those people who sold at a loss  Grin this coin has a strong community who believes in it and you only appear ridiculos.
cryptocurrency_n00b

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

Anyone heard anything whether Electroneum will allow running their app on an android tablet?
I'm still an iphone user and were unable to even look at the app. But someone just offered me to buy a cheap Android tablet.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

JoenNL,

Good Luck however!!

Why not using the mobile miner though? Do you believe having your coins on the exchange with all those hacks being done by time to time is safer than having them on your phone and storing the private key somewhere safe?
I understand that you want to sell on a price hike but still... I wouldn't risk it with an exchange for long times.

I don't think so, as far as being problems for an exchange. First they need the business. Secondly I have mined ZCash for almost a year to Bittrex as well as other coins, XMR etc. and never an issue or complaint. So long as a conscious effort is made to limit the exchange payouts to larger amounts being sent from the pools. like 500 vs 10  Grin less frequency

I'm inclined to think they do not like payouts from the more rare old style p2p pools where the miner has no control over the payout minimums... where you might see fractions of a coin payouts. Which in ETN's case could cause a lot of unwanted traffic on the exchange servers eating up bandwidth, processing power etc.

Don't get me wrong, Ill use a good wallet installed on my PC any day over use of direct exchange deposits, depends on which is more practical at the time  Smiley

Yes, you are correct about the exchange having the issue mostly with a ton of super small deposits. You making sure that you limit yours to bigger deposits is why you havent been banned.

Still, if you like the exchange, I wouldnt do it because once you get banned there are usually no 2nd chances.

Also, you dont want other seeing you say its ok and doing it wrong, and getting banned. In the past, Ive seen coins get delisted because too many from the community were doing it.

Plus, your own wallet is much, much safer.

Shocked And, Only n00bs mine to the exchange Wink. Whats up with that? Your Legendary!!!! Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin jk LOL
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:46:10 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 10:31:45 PM by sulfurtank

Uh oh Im sick of hearing these recurring rants that u, domestic sofa-fighting analysts are producing. How many times should I repeat that everything u see existing thus far does exist due to my will. If I choose to shun someones business or personal initiative the outcome will be that the bearers of that entrepreneurship will endure a continuous and devastating effect of transition from life to death.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

JoenNL,

Good Luck however!!

I don't think so, as far as being problems for an exchange. First they need the business. Secondly I have mined ZCash for almost a year to Bittrex as well as other coins, XMR etc. and never an issue or complaint. So long as a conscious effort is made to limit the exchange payouts to larger amounts being sent from the pools. like 500 vs 10  Grin less frequency

I'm inclined to think they do not like payouts from the more rare old style p2p pools where the miner has no control over the payout minimums... where you might see fractions of a coin payouts. Which in ETN's case could cause a lot of unwanted traffic on the exchange servers eating up bandwidth, processing power etc.

Don't get me wrong, Ill use a good wallet installed on my PC any day over use of direct exchange deposits, depends on which is more practical at the time  Smiley

Yes, you are correct about the exchange having the issue mostly with a ton of super small deposits. You making sure that you limit yours to bigger deposits is why you havent been banned.

Still, if you like the exchange, I wouldnt do it because once you get banned there are usually no 2nd chances.

Also, you dont want other seeing you say its ok and doing it wrong, and getting banned. In the past, Ive seen coins get delisted because too many from the community were doing it.

Plus, your own wallet is much, much safer.

Shocked And, Only n00bs mine to the exchange Wink. Whats up with that? Your Legendary!!!! Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin jk LOL

He contraband, you can join http://joenpool.tk if you want Cheesy

We got a new miner over there, but we need much more people / hashes!

Pool is created pure for ETN on the way ETN should work, lets go people! Cheesy

And remember, you can not mine directly to exchanges, this is for holders so only mine to ur own ETN address (mobile wallet, web wallet, desktop client)!!

Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

electroneum.fairhash.org

Transparent Electroneum pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

I guess I'm still a noob at heart, but also a sucker for convenience  Cheesy lol

Trust me, my main bag holdings are not on an exchange  Wink

lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

Uh oh Im sick of hearing these recurring rants that u, domestic sofa-fighting analysts are producing. How many times should I repeat that everything u see existing thus far does exist due to my will. If choose to shun someones business or personal initiative the outcome will that the bearers of that entrepreneurship will endure a continuous and devastating effect of transition from life to death.

Ooooh the rants. They will go as far as babble incoherantly, but if you read it 3 times you can get the simple basics of that rant. Its absolutely nuts. Who has the nervre to rant like that. Ya know Wink
Titan60

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

Has wallet in TradeOrge exchange been safely to deposit my coin to the exchange's wallet?

Hi, everybody.
Tradeogre.com is a company of thieves https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3105505.msg40228084#msg40228084
Be very careful !
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

I guess I'm still a noob at heart, but also a sucker for convenience  Cheesy lol

Trust me, my main bag holdings are not on an exchange  Wink

Hey men,

Can u put some hashes to http://joenpool.tk ?

CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

Is there a wallet upgrade?
Bhaal1

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

Any news on the kucoin deposit /withdraw?
Any dates when they plan to reactive it?
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: