Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kenji1286

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

buy more if you can  Grin
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

Oh man, seems like God is giving me a second ICO chance. Should I start filling my bag or try to catch the falling knife?  Grin

Filling the bags now is like trying to catch a falling knife, so both of your statements are actually the same! lol
I don't know about you, but I always prefer to catch falling knifes than trying to reach the door of a rocket that has almost reached space already!
mnd004

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

Oh man, seems like God is giving me a second ICO chance. Should I start filling my bag or try to catch the falling knife?  Grin

Filling the bags now is like trying to catch a falling knife, so both of your statements are actually the same! lol
I don't know about you, but I always prefer to catch falling knifes than trying to reach the door of a rocket that has almost reached space already!

Lolol you are absolutely coreect. I just wire some fiat to an exchange but my Japanese exchange wont release my money until Monday. So ... I hope the rocket is still idling ...
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

Yes, God gives second chances :]

Lolol you are absolutely coreect. I just wire some fiat to an exchange but my Japanese exchange wont release my money until Monday. So ... I hope the rocket is still idling ...

I already have some etn and lets see how the rocket goes. Launch in 3. 2. 1. Smiley

mariomax

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

Join our group Leviar. We fork 30th June. Switching to the base code of Monero https://t.me/leviarcoinofficial
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

I see the team doing much to use coins in everyday life. I hope there will be more success.
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

I've "mining" Electroneum via my phone for a while, but sometimes it takes very long before I get my coins to my wallet, have anybody else experieced this?

Bitcoin
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

I've "mining" Electroneum via my phone for a while, but sometimes it takes very long before I get my coins to my wallet, have anybody else experieced this?

its normal dude , I experienced it sometime i need 3 days or more for recived ETN from my mining
hope dev can resolve that issue.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:32:31 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 08:41:36 PM by JoenNL

its normal dude , I experienced it sometime i need 3 days or more for recived ETN from my mining

Sometime, i think that was arround the fork?

Why transactions can goes faster and sometimes slower?
- Difficulty in combination with the hash rate at that moment of the blockchain is the mean reason
When the diff is high and the mining speed is getting lower, it will result in slower blocks find. When blocks get find slower, transactions took longer (need at least 20 confirms from the blocks).

But normally ETN transactions goes really fast Cheesy

To spread hashes and get a more stable network people must start mining at http://joenpool.tk

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Do you guys try to refresh the wallet? It always happens fast for me.
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Also what is happening (and the reason why i created this joenpool.tk);
There are some nicehash/big miners what are mining directly to exchanges, they are waiting till the difficulty get lower and they start mining -> dumping. People like to mine on those pools because they get a lot of time a (very small) payout.
If almost all (reall) ETN supporters will join http://joenpool.tk, there is no way to mine directly to an exchange, you can only mine to ur own ETN address. When joenpool will get most of the blocks, the dumps get less and less everyday. This will automaticly result in an uptrend... I'm am doing my best to stop this massa dumps, but i need help from the (real) ETN supporters to make this real.

But, then everybody must move to joenpool.tk this will stop mining directly to exchanges.

That's the price of the fork i guess and now ETN gets most hashrate from Nicehash and mostly some other Hashpower Rental Services.

Only on nicehash it's 87% of the network hashrate than can switch to ETN whenever the difficulty is lower and at given times more profitable than other v7 coins.
Even not including here all these auto-switch-multi-coin-algo pools. Both of them convert immediatly the mined coins into the given payout coin, mostly BTC.

Sure, there are some loyal ETN miners, but i doubt they are enough to stop this behavour even if you concentrated them into one pool which again would rise a centralization issue anyway.

The main problem is just that, that GPU's can switch wherever they want to whatever more profitable or lower difficulty coin automaticly, that's the price every coin on a pure gpu algo has
to pay.

This problem could even increase with a higher ETN price and/or higher price of other coins/projects on the V7 algo as this would again automaticly attract more rentable hashpower to the algo
itself.

Your afford is good, but i just doubt it will work out as most miners just mine for highest profit, not for supporting a given project at all cost. All i hope is that ETN doesn't get where Monero got
after the fork with continously losing hashrate and huge price drops up to date that are way bigger than the BTC downtrend and not related to BTC.... But somehow i have a feeling ETN will have
the same faith but honestly i hope i'am wrong.....
kenji1286

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

The market is collapsing  Cry
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

We are doomed - lol
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

We are in read sea you can see blood everywhere this is not only happening into this project. I don't think this is sign of worry if you do proper research than it will be easy for you to find the reason who are making panic the people.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:35:10 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 11:48:30 PM by JoenNL

Also what is happening (and the reason why i created this joenpool.tk);
There are some nicehash/big miners what are mining directly to exchanges, they are waiting till the difficulty get lower and they start mining -> dumping. People like to mine on those pools because they get a lot of time a (very small) payout.
If almost all (reall) ETN supporters will join http://joenpool.tk, there is no way to mine directly to an exchange, you can only mine to ur own ETN address. When joenpool will get most of the blocks, the dumps get less and less everyday. This will automaticly result in an uptrend... I'm am doing my best to stop this massa dumps, but i need help from the (real) ETN supporters to make this real.

But, then everybody must move to joenpool.tk this will stop mining directly to exchanges.

Your afford is good, but i just doubt it will work out as most miners just mine for highest profit, not for supporting a given project at all cost. All i hope is that ETN doesn't get where Monero got
after the fork with continously losing hashrate and huge price drops up to date that are way bigger than the BTC downtrend and not related to BTC.... But somehow i have a feeling ETN will have
the same faith but honestly i hope i'am wrong.....

Thanks for your comment!

Yes nicehash (at least, the renter from it) can do a lot of crap things like we see now, every block this renter/miner is missing is a good job. I know (and i also dont want) that all the miners move away from those pools (the pools where the nicehash renters are active) and move to joenpool.tk, i just want to stop the dump a little bit.

Fun part is, some pools are optimised and ready for nicehash + direct payouts to exchanges. As u can see (Example; nanopool, ps i am not against nanopool or any other pool!) many people dont care, like u said; they want payouts every few minutes. Something that those miners dont understand is: you can mine 10 blocks a day with a pool and get 50 coins in total, you can also find 100 blocks with an pool, u will still get 50 coins. It's a hard time, since 6-7 months ago many new people joined into the cryptoworld (mining in this example) but they dont understand a sh1t about it. They are just doing something Cheesy
But like now, we are missing hashspeed, so we dont even get the blocks (this should be easy to do when people just start mining..), so yes the profit is low now. As soon you can get everyday at least 1 block the profit cant be that less (your share rate will be bigger, so your reward will also be bigger).

We will see what miners are gonna do: will they support the dumps or are they gonna start mining versus this dumps.

At this moment, it's not only ETN what is getting a lower price, the whole market is (in the years, we call this an market correction. Nothing strange about it.. Happens every year and it will happen every next year). When the market (especialy bitcoin ofcourse) is corrected, prices will go up. Before this happen i hope the nicehash renter is stopped Cheesy

Also about ETN, its not strange that an ICO coin will go back to the ICO price, from that point there should be a floor what will bring the coin to the next level. It's up to the ETN team (and community and investors and exchange people and, everybody) to make that real.

boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

Thanks for your comment!

Yes nicehash (at least, the renter from it) can do a lot of crap things like we see now, every block this renter/miner is missing is a good job. I know (and i also dont want) that all the miners move away from those pools (the pools where the nicehash renters are active) and move to joenpool.tk, i just want to stop the dump a little bit.

Fun part is, some pools are optimised and ready for nicehash + direct payouts to exchanges. As u can see (Example; nanopool, ps i am not against nanopool or any other pool!) many people dont care, like u said; they want payouts every few minutes. Something that those miners dont understand is: you can mine 10 blocks a day with a pool and get 50 coins in total, you can also find 100 blocks with an pool, u will still get 50 coins. It's a hard time, since 6-7 months ago many new people joined into the cryptoworld (mining in this example) but they dont understand a sh1t about it. They are just doing something Cheesy
But like now, we are missing hashspeed, so we dont even get the blocks (this should be easy to do when people just start mining..), so yes the profit is low now. As soon you can get everyday at least 1 block the profit cant be that less (your share rate will be bigger, so your reward will also be bigger).

We will see what miners are gonna do: will they support the dumps or are they gonna start mining versus this dumps.

I understand where you are coming from and your intention is more than good, but as said in my previous post, i doubt miners care too much about good intensions. Me personally is never mining on the big mining pools as well, but i guess we are the minority here.

But to be honest, i saw it coming and many pages back bevor the fork and have forseen that real private gpu traffic will be highly reduced. Just something we see after each "anti-asic" fork. While Asics on the network everybody cries about fork, than after the fork everybody switches to a 2 cent more profit coin in lightspeed. That's the game, either Asics and a healthy stable high hashrate network or a shifting from hardware centralization to miningpool and hashpower centrlalization.

Best example Monero, the hero of all anti asic fans, still decreasing hashpower, not even talking about price that has fallen 2-3x more than it's direct competitors. And actually in my opinion it will get worse on the V7 algo as some other projects/coins on cryptonite are still forking or preparing a fork, which again means a more shared hashrate btw. the coins on the new cryptonite heavy, lite, v7.... algos as it will be shared on more coins.

Me personally hopes that ETN gets that mobile miner at some time working, actually it's the only reason i still hold ALL my ETN holdings and still observe the proejct.

Good luck with  your mining pool and hopefully some more miners read it and join it, support ETN directly and keep things going again!
CharlieCox

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

Best example Monero, the hero of all anti asic fans, still decreasing hashpower (...)

My guess is that the miners are returning back to Electroneum (I haven't check this, though) Smiley
CharlieCox

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

That doesn't matter in the long run. The blockchain technology is same as yesterday or even better. I'm still holding my ICO coins and mining on JoenNL's pool. I had issues with power and Internet outages for the past few days. Now I have issues with Cast XMR (the miner would randomly stop hashing)... But I'm not quitting! I will switch to SRBMiner and keep mining.

Also, if you are not on JoenNL's pool, this is the right moment to join. The configuration is super easy if you have your own ETN wallet address. Join today and don't miss out on the fun! Cheesy
mnd004

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

The market is collapsing  Cry

That doesn't matter in the long run. The blockchain technology is same as yesterday or even better. I'm still holding my ICO coins and mining on JoenNL's pool. I had issues with power and Internet outages for the past few days. Now I have issues with Cast XMR (the miner would randomly stop hashing)... But I'm not quitting! I will switch to SRBMiner and keep mining.

Also, if you are not on JoenNL's pool, this is the right moment to join. The configuration is super easy if you have your own ETN wallet address. Join today and don't miss out on the fun! Cheesy

I am not sure if this helps but my cast xmr had conflict with windows 10 firewall. When I mine, I turn all of those protection off.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

The market is collapsing  Cry

I am not sure if this helps but my cast xmr had conflict with windows 10 firewall. When I mine, I turn all of those protection off.

Hm well i know about Claymore issues; getting an warning that ur GPU is overclocked to much also when not using overclock.
Normally xmr stak is the best MoneroV7 miner, ofc for nvidia SRBMiner is also fine Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: