Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:55:58 PM

List of known Electroneum pools (ETN) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/electroneum

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:13:32 PM

Cryptopia was first choice of holders to buy and keep ETN there since there were limited options to store coins. Those coins are gone for good and the sooner you accept the reality the better will be to handle the situation. I wanted to talk about the cheap phone introduced by Electroneum team to mine coins. This is awesome achievement and will bring more value to this coin at first hand directly.

ETN performed surprisingly well despite the unfortunate circumstances with cryptopia. What distinguishes a successful project from a failure is the ability to deliver a solid product regardless of the market context. Fundamentals play a pivotal role at the end of the day.
Foxy4321

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:48:13 AM

is this project still alive? funny Grin Grin Grin
jwolf6766

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:50:49 AM

ELECTRONEUM ( ETN ) Now added to Atom Wallet finally + Changelly / Shapeshift exchanges with 0% Fees.

https://www.atomwallet.io/#token-etn

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
onwebflow

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:02:14 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 11:08:52 PM by onwebflow

Now my.electroneum.com needs KYC, this is ridiculous. The electroneum ltd company needs your full personal details (via yoti, just another bankrupt british start-up company with a negative net worth of 27 million pounds) to make cloud mining with smartphone for a small amount of cents per month!

The coin is semi centralized and fully controlled by electroneum ltd and chinese mining giants. The electroneum ltd has contracts with chinese mining giants for cheep mining in China, that's why the coin does not have the monero algo CryptonightR and altered to cryptonight an ASIC mining algo.

The whole electroneum crypto project is for failure after the continuous cryptocoin market crash and the british economy crash after brexit. So maybe they will decide to sell your full personal details that they have acquired via KYC, for marketing purposes if it is needed, with excuses like we have been hacked, etc... or maybe have difficulties to pay the etn.

Your personal details have value don't sell it for just a little cents to suspicious start ups.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:15:39 PM

Now my.electroneum.com needs KYC, this is ridiculous. The electroneum ltd company needs your full personal details (via yoti, just another bankrupt british start-up company with a negative net worth of 27 million pounds) to make cloud mining with smartphone for a small amount of cents per month!

The coin is semi centralized and fully controlled by electroneum ltd and chinese mining giants. The electroneum ltd has contracts with chinese mining giants for cheep mining in China, that's why the coin does not have the monero algo CryptonightR and has cryptonight7 and ASIC mining algo, because they have to have mined the coins in order to share free (!) to smartphone cloud miners.

The whole electroneum crypto project is for failure after the continuous Ethereum crash and the british economy crash after brexit. The electroneum coin is based on ERC20 tokens. So they will decide to sell your full personal details that they have acquired via KYC, for marketing purposes if it is needed.

Your personal details have value don't sell it for just a little cents to ambitious start ups.

It's not the CN1 variant 7 algo (usually called Monero 7) , it's the original CN algo.

Brexit won't be a long term bloodbath for british economy.
onwebflow

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:14:34 PM

The coin is semi centralized and fully controlled by electroneum ltd and chinese mining giants. The electroneum ltd has contracts with chinese mining giants for cheep mining in China, that's why the coin does not have the monero algo CryptonightR and has cryptonight7 and ASIC mining algo, because they have to have mined the coins in order to share free (!) to smartphone cloud miners.

The whole electroneum crypto project is for failure after the continuous Ethereum crash and the british economy crash after brexit. The electroneum coin is based on ERC20 tokens. So they will decide to sell your full personal details that they have acquired via KYC, for marketing purposes if it is needed.

Your personal details have value don't sell it for just a little cents to ambitious start ups.

It's not the CN1 variant 7 algo (usually called Monero 7) , it's the original CN algo.

Brexit won't be a long term bloodbath for british economy.

Yes that's right, it's original cryptonight algo, they decide to alter from cryptonight7 in 2018 July to allow ASIC mining
onwebflow

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:35:58 PM

This cloud mining is shit. they said that I would get 3 dollars in etn in one month. I have got 57 etn in more than month. It is about 0,37 dollars.
this is crap
Of course cloud mining can not be profitable, especially in bear market periods.

I have 120etn and the electroneum company not only not send the payment to my wallet but they want KYC from me to access my wallet! that is unacceptable.

This s***coin is more centralized than I expected.

and also the private keys is a joke for this smartphone wallet Cool
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:35:13 AM

This cloud mining is shit. they said that I would get 3 dollars in etn in one month. I have got 57 etn in more than month. It is about 0,37 dollars.
this is crap
Of course cloud mining can not be profitable, especially in bear market periods.

I have 120etn and the electroneum company not only not send the payment to my wallet but they want KYC from me to access my wallet! that is unacceptable.

Yea, the kyc requirements are unnecessarily tight.

Here we have someone transacting less than a dollar worth of coins. That isn't worth the hassle of scanning and photoing ...

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Iamtutut

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:11:13 AM

And I hardly see any legal base to enforce their KYC.
cryptocurrency_n00b

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:51:19 PM

Now it looks like you really took the time to a proper investigation.
However, here are my investigation results:

Now my.electroneum.com needs KYC, this is ridiculous.
Did you ever do a serious business? Buying toilet paper completely anonymous only works at your local toilet paper dealer.
Whenever you do business online, i.e. ebay, Amazon, Facebook, online banking, you always have to put your name at a minimum as well as address details and some form of payment.
So, no. It's not ridicculous, it's just serious.

The electroneum ltd company needs your full personal details to make cloud mining with smartphone for a small amount of cents per month!
Nope. Only if your total amount is or was or will be (based on Amazon AWS analytics) above a certain treshold in a certain timeframe.
For further information about the tresholds, please refer to the jurisdiction of your local neighborhood.

(via yoti, just another bankrupt british start-up company with a negative net worth of 27 million pounds)
Did you miss the article, that Yoti is even being used by the Scottish Government and is being implemented on hundreds of websites proving the age of UK residencies?
I have to admit, I did not find any financial information about this private company. So I assume you are of of their employees? Or how do know whether or not they do negative business?

The coin is semi centralized and fully controlled by electroneum ltd
True. The instant payment system as well as the web wallets is being hosted by AWS but under the control of Electroneum.
But that has never been a secret and is also true for millions of other websites you are probably working with. (i.e ebay, Amazon, Facebook)

and chinese mining giants.
Well, there has been a time when most of the hashrate came from a chinese mining pool. That's true.
But this information changes rather fast.
Currently most hashrate comes from the Netherlands.

The electroneum ltd has contracts with chinese mining giants for cheep mining in China, that's why the coin does not have the monero algo CryptonightR and has cryptonight7 an ASIC mining algo, because they have to have mined the coins in order to share free (!) to smartphone cloud miners.
All the ETNs that are being distributed through the cloud miners were premined. Which is and never was a secret at all.
No need to pay money to anyone to have them mine any coins for that cloud miner ETN pool.
In regards to the hashing algo, Electroneum is based on the original monero code which is based on Cryptonight.
I'm pretty sure you meant that, right? Because everybody knows, there's currently no Asic available for Cryptonight7.

The whole electroneum crypto project is for failure after the continuous Ethereum crash and the british economy crash after brexit.
Electroneum has nothing to do with Ethereum.

The electroneum coin is based on ERC20 tokens.
Nope, Electroneum is a coin based on its own blockchain.
And as you mentioned yourself above, it's even a completely differnt Hashing algorithm.
Ethereum is Ethash which is based on SHA-3
Electroneum is based on Cryptonight.

So they will decide to sell your full personal details that they have acquired via KYC, for marketing purposes if it is needed.
That would be against GDPR. Since they do serious business they have to honor the law as well as everbody else (i.e ebay, Amazon, Facebook)

Your personal details have value don't sell it for just a little cents to suspicious start ups.
I fully support that statement!
But Electroneum is not a suspicious startup. They are a real company.
Or are you refering to Yoti again? Use Google. They are a real company as well and aren't suspicious at all.
Iamtutut

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:35:02 PM

ETN is not a dealer, don't compare with any kind of shop, that's totally irrelevant.

-> 53% of the hashrate still is from F2pool in China.
-> The second pool is also from China.
onwebflow

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:45:13 PM

Did you ever do a serious business? Buying toilet paper completely anonymous only works at your local toilet paper dealer.
Whenever you do business online, i.e. ebay, Amazon, Facebook, online banking, you always have to put your name at a minimum as well as address details and some form of payment.

The toilet paper is more expensive than 100etn per month. Facebook, Amazon and Ebay they gain our confidence before KYC and NOT enforced the confidence to their customers like electroneum ltd that is a main difference, also they sell real services or goods and not s***coins like etn with speculated value. So do not compare Facebook, Amazon, Ebay, Google etc with electroneum ltd.

The electroneum ltd company needs your full personal details to make cloud mining with smartphone for a small amount of cents per month!
Nope. Only if your total amount is or was or will be (based on Amazon AWS analytics) above a certain treshold in a certain timeframe.
For further information about the tresholds, please refer to the jurisdiction of your local neighborhood.

Do you mean that the 120etn in 50 days needs the KYC right?

The electroneum ltd has contracts with chinese mining giants for cheep mining in China, that's why the coin does not have the monero algo CryptonightR and has cryptonight7 an ASIC mining algo, because they have to have mined the coins in order to share free (!) to smartphone cloud miners.
All the ETNs that are being distributed through the cloud miners were premined. Which is and never was a secret at all.
No need to pay money to anyone to have them mine any coins for that cloud miner ETN pool.
In regards to the hashing algo, Electroneum is based on the original monero code which is based on Cryptonight.
I'm pretty sure you meant that, right? Because everybody knows, there's currently no Asic available for Cryptonight7.

True, is premined 8.2B ETN for mobile mining but all we know that mobile mining is a fake. Last months they want to change the 'mobile mining' to 'cloud mining' but if the etn amount for mobile app users was premined, their marketing campaign about cloud mining or smartphone mining is fake. Are they serious company? It is not shame for their, to tell that is an airdrop.

Maybe you do not read the next post.
Yes that's right, it's original cryptonight algo, they decide to alter from cryptonight7 in 2018 July to allow ASIC mining

The whole electroneum crypto project is for failure after the continuous Ethereum crash and the british economy crash after brexit.

And as you mentioned yourself above, it's even a completely differnt Hashing algorithm.

True the erc20 is a scam https://etherscan.io/token/0x81f89694ac96fefd794cb2c8526d2bd8da74b1fb and https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1908477476080888

So they will decide to sell your full personal details that they have acquired via KYC, for marketing purposes if it is needed.
That would be against GDPR. Since they do serious business they have to honor the law as well as everbody else (i.e ebay, Amazon, Facebook)

Or are you refering to Yoti again? Use Google. They are a real company as well and aren't suspicious at all.

(via yoti, just another bankrupt british start-up company with a negative net worth of 27 million pounds)
Did you miss the article, that Yoti is even being used by the Scottish Government and is being implemented on hundreds of websites proving the age of UK residencies?
I have to admit, I did not find any financial information about this private company. So I assume you are of of their employees? Or how do know whether or not they do negative business?

No one is guilty until proven like Cryptopia, Cambridge Analytica, Mt. Gox etc. They make also serious business before. Grin
If you interest about yoti here the docs in public https://companycheck.co.uk/company/08998951/YOTI-LTD/financials#key-financials and I am not previous or current yoti employee or somewhat tax auditor.
Lordas

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:17:13 PM

blah-blah-blah

As your nick shows - pure noob texting. Seriuos business  Grin
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:03:30 PM

ETN is not a dealer, don't compare with any kind of shop, that's totally irrelevant.

-> 53% of the hashrate still is from F2pool in China.
-> The second pool is also from China.

WTH? 53% hashrate from one pool?!? We might see another 51% attack soon if that carries on.

Any explanation from team regarding providing ETN with more hashrate from some of team's own miners? Roll Eyes
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:38:30 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 10:19:16 PM by contraband

The coin is semi centralized and fully controlled by electroneum ltd
True. The instant payment system as well as the web wallets is being hosted by AWS but under the control of Electroneum.
But that has never been a secret and is also true for millions of other websites you are probably working with. (i.e ebay, Amazon, Facebook)

and chinese mining giants.
Well, there has been a time when most of the hashrate came from a chinese mining pool. That's true.
But this information changes rather fast.
Currently most hashrate comes from the Netherlands.

Great work!!

Especially letting people know this is a coin and not an ETH token

KYC is required BEFORE many companies will even talk to you.

We need real world partnerships = KYC

Its that simple
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:41:02 AM

this is crap

Yea, the kyc requirements are unnecessarily tight.

Here we have someone transacting less than a dollar worth of coins. That isn't worth the hassle of scanning and photoing ...

We don't know what was the companies main aim for KYC, maybe they are coming up with the different solution who are holding exactly ETN in the market. While uploading document we need to specify the ETN address where we are holding the coins.
onwebflow

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:05:06 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 10:34:08 AM by onwebflow

Great work!!

Especially letting people know this is a coin and not an ETN token

KYC is required BEFORE many companies will even talk to you.

We need real world partnerships = KYC

Its that simple

Now we are sure that our personal details will not pass on marketing companies such space agency marketing ltd  Grin

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/923472023/RICHARD-JOHN-ELLS/companies

They share the same address and the same director! Shocked

It is clear that KYC is the pretense to acquire personal details.

The distributed etn are airdrops, it is about 8 billion premined coins https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/issues/223

At last the elecroneum ltd why not call it "ETN Airdrop" instead of "Mobile Mining" or "Cloud mining"? if they want KYC we also demand transparency.
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:55:04 AM

This coins price hasn't moved at all since Huobi was added. You would think the price could at least surge a small amount. That's very disappointing and disturbing. The clowns that tell you to hold for 5 years until mass adoption are growing thin with most investors. We need to see some price growth. We're not in this to just go a long for the ride. We want to make some fucking money from our investments.
kopambunareve

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:15:10 AM

Wow volume is great. Can someone explain why is nearly all the volume on Huobi bitwine ETN/ETH?
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: