Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:55:31 PM

Cryptopia defeats electroneum project

Nope, the stupidity of the team does.
You don't fork Monero if you don't want privacy features, you don't fork to an anti ASIC algo then revert to please a sh**ty exchange. You don't promote mass adoption with South Africa. You don't claim for months and months on your twitter to have a patent that was never awarded, you don't force KYC for 3$ a month airdrop...

0/5

You don't fork Monero if you don't want privacy features

Monero has a great codebase that can be used as a basis for ETN other than privacy features. Its been tried and tested, and would be a great source for a coin privacy based or not.

you don't fork to an anti ASIC algo then revert to please a sh**ty exchange

Not sure where you got that the revert to asic friendly algo as to "please an exchange" That had nothing to do with it. ASICs make the network MUCH more secure, and still allows ETN to reach their long term goals.

Before the switch back the network wasnt near secure and was open to an attack from entities with the proper resources. This possibility was NOT acceptable, hence the switch back.

You don't promote mass adoption with South Africa.

South Africa is a GREAT PLACE TO PROMOTE MASS ADOPTION, and to get a foothold with millions and millions of users, AND ITS ALREADY BEGINNING TO WORK

you don't force KYC for 3$ a month airdrop...

KYC is necessary to land the business partnerships necessary for ETN to reach its goals.

You don't claim for months and months on your twitter to have a patent that was never awarded

No one claimed the patent had been awarded, YET. It has been filed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magel99

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:15:55 PM

Hi there,
i opened an etn account one year ago and bought some electroneum. After that i didnt check it again until now. But now they force me to do kyc. They tell me that i am part of a special Group of Electroneum users and they want to get to know me better.. So i send them Pictures of my passport. Still account locked. Sure kyc lvl 2 needed. I sent them pictures utility bill with a really bad feeling and now ? You want me to pass lvl 3 kyc ? WTF IS LVL 3 kyc ? i have never seen that anywhere on the internet and i got lots of accounts with brokers all around the world . What is this about ? Ar you just stealing data ?  Why  are you interested in how much i earn in a month Huh what does that have to do with verfication ?? Nothing !
And what are this tiny limits about ?  Is there any etn left on my account or did you buy urself some beer ?

THis hardcore KYC makes zero SENSE ! I want my data back ! Nobody told me that i HAVE To do kyc when i opened the account and bought electroneum ! And now i HAVE to do it to access my money ? REALLY ?
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:18:50 PM

Hi there,
i opened an etn account one year ago and bought some electroneum. After that i didnt check it again until now. But now they force me to do kyc. They tell me that i am part of a special Group of Electroneum users and they want to get to know me better.. So i send them Pictures of my passport. Still account locked. Sure kyc lvl 2 needed. I sent them pictures utility bill with a really bad feeling and now ? You want me to pass lvl 3 kyc ? WTF IS LVL 3 kyc ? i have never seen that anywhere on the internet and i got lots of accounts with brokers all around the world . What is this about ? Ar you just stealing data ?  Why  are you interested in how much i earn in a month Huh what does that have to do with verfication ?? Nothing !
And what are this tiny limits about ?  Is there any etn left on my account or did you buy urself some beer ?

THis hardcore KYC makes zero SENSE ! I want my data back ! Nobody told me that i HAVE To do kyc when i opened the account and bought electroneum ! And now i HAVE to do it to access my money ? REALLY ?

bla bla bla, REALLY? They made nearly 1 million announcements of the kyc implementation months before it was going live. you had enough time to withdraw your funds from electroneums wallet to your own cli-wallet. I did they same by myself and i still hold my electroneums without any kyc Kiss
Magel99

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:24:25 PM

Hi there,

bla bla bla, REALLY? They made nearly 1 million announcements of the kyc implementation months before it was going live. you had enough time to withdraw your funds from electroneums wallet to your own cli-wallet. I did they same by myself and i still hold my electroneums without any kyc Kiss

just checked it. Not a single E-mail about kyc in my e mail account ...
Yeah sure, i have to log in every day.. You work for them or what ?
manschadow

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:45:15 PM

Actually you should learn not to keep any coin on web wallet or Exchange.
As long as you do that there will be risks.
I keep my coins in my wallet and I learned to set an alert on github on any wallet update so you never miss the mandatory updates or hard forks.

If you want to keep your coins in a place and look back on them 5 years later, you should keep them on cold storage or an offline paper wallet.If you follow these rules you might get rich during the next bull run whenever this will happen.
Magel99

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:03:13 PM

Actually you should learn not to keep any coin on web wallet or Exchange.
As long as you do that there will be risks.
I keep my coins in my wallet and I learned to set an alert on github on any wallet update so you never miss the mandatory updates or hard forks.

If you want to keep your coins in a place and look back on them 5 years later, you should keep them on cold storage or an offline paper wallet.If you follow these rules you might get rich during the next bull run whenever this will happen.

its not even 10$ electroneum. so what. I just let it there... Its about my data and that kyc bullshit. Dont know what you people are talking about

I know where to store my bitcoin since 2013, thank you
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:04:28 AM

Hi there,

just checked it. Not a single E-mail about KYC in my email account ...
Yeah sure, I have to log in every day. You work for them or what?

Don't consider the fake emails before clicking any link or clicking many fake people are sending the emails in order to hack your tokens. Before clicking confirm with the community, because KYC is a procedure that should be updated from the company.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:31:15 AM

:

Hi there,
i opened an etn account one year ago and bought some electroneum. After that i didnt check it again until now. But now they force me to do kyc. They tell me that i am part of a special Group of Electroneum users and they want to get to know me better.. So i send them Pictures of my passport. Still account locked. Sure kyc lvl 2 needed. I sent them pictures utility bill with a really bad feeling and now ? You want me to pass lvl 3 kyc ? WTF IS LVL 3 kyc ? i have never seen that anywhere on the internet and i got lots of accounts with brokers all around the world . What is this about ? Ar you just stealing data ?  Why  are you interested in how much i earn in a month Huh what does that have to do with verfication ?? Nothing !
And what are this tiny limits about ?  Is there any etn left on my account or did you buy urself some beer ?

STOP THESE MISLEADING POSTS

IN THIS SOCKPUPPET EXAMPLE, HE DOENST NEED LEVEL 3 TO ACCESS HIS MONEY

THIS IS YET ANOTHER ATTACK MEANT TO LOOK LIKE A CONCERNED INVESTOR

SMH
richard angoro

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:18:36 PM

etn entered the new exchange, and there were transactions there
Has anyone tried here?
https://digitalexchange.id
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:14:24 PM

Are there any plans for a new exchange listing after the cryptopia debacle?
Trading volume of electroneum is still very low compared to other coins in a similar rank on marketcap.

Has anyone tried here?

i have never heard of this exchange Huh
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:47:10 PM

Are there any plans for a new exchange listing after the cryptopia debacle?
Trading volume of electroneum is still very low compared to other coins in a similar rank on marketcap.

Has anyone tried here?

i have never heard of this exchange Huh

Its brand new.
No info doesnt mean bad, but doesnt mean good either
Use at your own risk

***I HOPE EVERYONE IS NOW REMINDED BY THE CRYPTOPIA DEBACLE, THAT YOU NEVER LEAVE YOUR COINS ON AN EXCHANGE

sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:06:00 AM

STOP LECTURING PEOPLE YOU FAT MOUTHED PIECE OF SHIT. PEOPLE HAVE LOST MONEY IN THIS COIN. THE PRICE HAS GONE DOWN TO 50 SATS.

SOME PEOPLE HAD  ETN ON THAT EXCHANGE AND LOST EVERYTHING AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LECTURE THEM ABOUT IT..

YOU LOW LIFE HUMAN SCUM. SOMEONE SHOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. YOU SCAMMING LOWLIFE.

MAKE THE PRICE GO UP BY DOING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID. GET ON MORE EXCHANGES. LIKE BINANCE. LOWER THE MINING REWARDS!!

START LISTENING TO INVESTORS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED IN CRYPTO YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC HUMAN VILE SCUM!!!!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:27:01 AM

I'm glad I never invested in ETN and never mined it like my friends did.

Sucks that this coin is about to die.
I don't agree with you!!!!!The project is alive, and I am sure that it will continue its development. In the near future you'll be very sad that you have not invested in this project! At the time of market entry, this coin brought me a lot of profit, after the collapse I bought it even more than I had it, and I'm sure I did the right thing!

Of course, you make some profit and you reacted to it when the price increased in the year 2017, but there are a majority of the people who failed to sell them in the market. Still, those people are still holding the coin which they cannot able to get back their investment now because the price of ETN went very low in the market.
ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:37:02 AM

I don't agree with you!!!!!The project is alive, and I am sure that it will continue its development. In the near future you'll be very sad that you have not invested in this project! At the time of market entry, this coin brought me a lot of profit, after the collapse I bought it even more than I had it, and I'm sure I did the right thing!

Of course, you make some profit and you reacted to it when the price increased in the year 2017, but there are a majority of the people who failed to sell them in the market. Still, those people are still holding the coin which they cannot able to get back their investment now because the price of ETN went very low in the market.

99% of altcoins had price down, do you want to talk about Eht from 1400 Usd to 80 Usd??
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

STOP LECTURING PEOPLE YOU FAT MOUTHED PIECE OF SHIT. PEOPLE HAVE LOST MONEY IN THIS COIN. THE PRICE HAS GONE DOWN TO 50 SATS.

SOME PEOPLE HAD  ETN ON THAT EXCHANGE AND LOST EVERYTHING AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LECTURE THEM ABOUT IT..

YOU LOW LIFE HUMAN SCUM. SOMEONE SHOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. YOU SCAMMING LOWLIFE.

MAKE THE PRICE GO UP BY DOING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID. GET ON MORE EXCHANGES. LIKE BINANCE. LOWER THE MINING REWARDS!!

START LISTENING TO INVESTORS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED IN CRYPTO YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC HUMAN VILE SCUM!!!!

You are now being officially asked to leave this topic for inappropriate comments. Swearing and "low life human scum" and "fat mouthed piece of shit" for example.

Also, for inciting violence "someone should beat the fuck out of you"

You are banned from this topic, and you can feel free to start your own topic and say anything you wish, but not here anymore.

Thank you
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:40:02 PM

I thing mining rewards has already lowered enough. I have been doing cloud mining of ETN since its start. I can say mining speed must have been lowered  around 1/5. After prize rise for ETN many people would start mining too. I have trust on ETN team that they can do better.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 07:40:52 PM

Hi there,

just checked it. Not a single E-mail about KYC in my email account ...
Yeah sure, I have to log in every day. You work for them or what?

Don't consider the fake emails before clicking any link or clicking many fake people are sending the emails in order to hack your tokens. Before clicking confirm with the community, because KYC is a procedure that should be updated from the company.

I also do not have any messages about the introduction of KYC and blocking wallets. Before I came weekly reports of the project, over the past half a year no reports. And all these steps, it's nonsense... who wouldn't say that. It looks like total control....

mangbowo

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:41:55 AM

wooow new exchange right? i try send my ETN to this market, hope this market to be large because under Big Company
Has anyone tried here?
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:03:57 PM

Electroneum's Ecosystem Explained! 🔥🔥🔥 https://www.publish0x.com/everything-electroneum/electroneums-ecosystem-explained-xkygxz

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:24:40 AM

99% of altcoins had price down, do you want to talk about Eht from 1400 Usd to 80 Usd??

Not only about the ETH, but there are also many other potential coins who lost their value in the market in 2018, this makes many people lost their hope in the crypto market and it will take another 5 years to recover the prices. Now slowly market is regaining which we might see a huge rally in the coming days which coin prices will increase along with the Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: