Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ser6luigi

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:16:20 PM

Guys, can someone tell me what i have to do when i'm using only cli wallet? Same thing as usual? just update the wallet and resync the blockchain datas?
Same question. But in this thread no one answers at all.
There is a new release on github (cli-wallet 3.0.0.0). https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases.
The hashvault remote node is still unavailable working again.

Hi Miro1764n, stfN2128

how did you guys do to solve this issue? I'm now dealing with this problem, I cant access to my white paper wallet ETN coins, tried already with the last client version.
What can I do???
Do you mind by clariying me how did you do? I do really appreciate your help bro.

Thanks 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 07:12:38 AM

I received an email from ETN team last November regarding AnyTask and I really thought that it was just a spam email from someone else. But, it appears that the ETN is quite serious about it and they Tweeted about it few days ago.

"We are excited to announce great progress has been made with #AnyTask. After two testing phases, the platform is now in a very good place. The BETA launch to the wider public will be ready before the end of January. More AnyTask updates next week."

Code: (TWEET & WEBSITE)
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/1215653534256988161
https://www.anytask.com/

Can already see that the website is running but I do have some issue with it. Whenever I tried to think of a username for account creation, it doesn't let me create it as it says most of my names are already taken. What I did is I thought of a lot of usernames to take but all of them are already taken so I randomly smash my keyboard and guess what, q20a3hwed9chawe39urnhfun is already taken too!

I think they should look into this before making an official release.. Or perhaps I am mistaken to think that it is already launched? I know it's still in beta but I don't know if account creation is suppose to be working or not. Hoping for an answer.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 01:01:12 AM

I have a friend who is not very techie and has someone else buying crypto for him. When he found out I was a member of this forum, he wanted me to ask this question for him:

"If a person has their electroneum coins in a paper wallet, how can you send them to an exchange without having to go through a KYC verified wallet?"

Are you asking....if you can send directly from paper wallet to an exchange, without using the my.electroneum.com website?

I am asking if a person can send ETN directly from a paper wallet to an exchange without going through a KYC verified account of any kind.  If my.electroneum.com website can be included (as an intermediary KYC verified account) in this question of mine, then YES.

My friend wants to know how to privately hold ETN if a paper wallet will not ultimately work as a private wallet from beginning to end of holding it and also getting it to an exchange. All privately done.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:34:19 PM

I have a friend who is not very techie and has someone else buying crypto for him. When he found out I was a member of this forum, he wanted me to ask this question for him:

"If a person has their electroneum coins in a paper wallet, how can you send them to an exchange without having to go through a KYC verified wallet?"

Are you asking....if you can send directly from paper wallet to an exchange, without using the my.electroneum.com website?

I am asking if a person can send ETN directly from a paper wallet to an exchange without going through a KYC verified account of any kind.  If my.electroneum.com website can be included (as an intermediary KYC verified account) in this question of mine, then YES.

My friend wants to know how to privately hold ETN if a paper wallet will not ultimately work as a private wallet from beginning to end of holding it and also getting it to an exchange. All privately done.

To move your ETN from your paper wallet to an exchange, you must create a new wallet using the keys from your paper "wallet", to be able to actually direct your coins to move out of the paper wallet to an exchange.

>>>A paper wallet is not ACTUALLY a wallet, but the keys necessary to create a wallet connected to your coins.

1.  To bypass KYC, you would first use an exchange that lists ETN, and will allow you to make a withdrawal without requiring the KYC process for the value you wish to transact. Check the terms and withdrawal limits of the exchange.

2.   If you dont wish to use the centralized online and app wallets of Electroneum LTD, which require KYC.....you can use the CLI (command line) wallet if you are tech savvy, or the Desktop GUI Wallet for an easier and more user friendly experience:

https://github.com/andrepatta/etn-desktop-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0-beta.0
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 04:00:57 AM

Thank you very much for taking the time to give me an answer.

I have a question about the GUI Desktop Wallet you write about in #2 below:  Do I download the whole ETN blockchain onto my computer downloading and using this wallet on my computer?

To move your ETN from your paper wallet to an exchange, you must create a new wallet using the keys from your paper "wallet", to be able to actually direct your coins to move out of the paper wallet to an exchange.

>>>A paper wallet is not ACTUALLY a wallet, but the keys necessary to create a wallet connected to your coins.

1.  To bypass KYC, you would first use an exchange that lists ETN, and will allow you to make a withdrawal without requiring the KYC process for the value you wish to transact. Check the terms and withdrawal limits of the exchange.

2.   If you dont wish to use the centralized online and app wallets of Electroneum LTD, which require KYC.....you can use the CLI (command line) wallet if you are tech savvy, or the Desktop GUI Wallet for an easier and more user friendly experience:

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
contraband (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:45:45 PM

Thank you very much for taking the time to give me an answer.

I have a question about the GUI Desktop Wallet you write about in #2 below:  Do I download the whole ETN blockchain onto my computer downloading and using this wallet on my computer?

1.  To bypass KYC, you would first use an exchange that lists ETN, and will allow you to make a withdrawal without requiring the KYC process for the value you wish to transact. Check the terms and withdrawal limits of the exchange.

2.   If you dont wish to use the centralized online and app wallets of Electroneum LTD, which require KYC.....you can use the CLI (command line) wallet if you are tech savvy, or the Desktop GUI Wallet for an easier and more user friendly experience:

If you have the capacity to download the whole blockchain onto your computer that is the best way to do it.

If you are unable then you can choose option 1 (simple) and run a remote node. It will tell you the privacy and security differences in the accompanying instructions
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:41:05 PM

CEO of Electroneum project Richard Ells crushed the interview, talked about marketing, community involvement and the second stage https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/1253628589330894848?s=20
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:14:32 PM

CEO of Electroneum project Richard Ells crushed the interview, talked about marketing, community involvement and the second stage https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/1253628589330894848?s=20

Poor Richard. The longer the interview gets, the worse his communication becomes. Lately he has become an anathema to every interviewer. Now, I think, he needs translator to convert his jabber to normal speech. I suggest that Richard be locked in his poor ramshackle hovel for the betterment of the outside world. Everything he touches, will moulder shortly afterwards. Electroneum needs a guy with a mouth wired to his brain whereby he can speak up, and not this fellow Richard with a gargling hole under his nose and chaotic thoughts that can not be translated in to outward word form.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:26:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247665.new#new

Huge milestone achieved in Phase 2

Join the discussion
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:35:46 PM

Electroneum CEO Richard Ells UPDATE:

Hi Everyone!

Contents:

1.       An important update about Electroneum.

2.       A personal invite to an online crypto summit, with a free ticket worth 20 euros.

Since our launch in November 2017, we have been working tirelessly to successfully complete the first phase of our plans… large network adoption. And in just 30 months, we’ve exceeded our expectations across the board.

Electroneum Phase One

Phase One has attracted a massive 3.8 million registered users, a huge 2.3 million app downloads, millions of blockchain transactions and we are just hours away from achieving 100,000 ETN to airtime mobile top ups in 140 countries. Thanks to our ETN Reward and referral model, we have reached numbers that I think no other cryptocurrency has achieved in such a short time. These figures have been verified by an independent third party analyst and confirmed in an Electroneum token report, which will be released shortly.

Electroneum has real, everyday people as users, and not just cryptocurrency enthusiasts. A huge number of ETN users are unbanked and ETN is adding real utility to real lives.

During Phase One, you’ve seen Electroneum develop an instant payment system, become the first cryptocurrency to be directly promoted by a major Mobile Network Operator, develop a freelance platform, launch a smartphone, implement KYC/AML, develop a blockchain with NGO validators, win a prestigious London Crypto award and much, much more.

We’ve been growing our network of users to be larger than virtually all cryptocurrency projects outside the top 5, whilst simultaneously developing AnyTask.com – a platform that empowers the unbanked to sell digital tasks to a global audience of buyers.

AnyTask already has over 220,000+ registered users from 100+ countries able to buy or list tasks. There are now over 3,000 digital tasks listed for sale.

AnyTask allows anyone, anywhere, to earn some ETN. We have a userbase that rivals all but the top few cryptocurrencies. With AnyTask in place, we are going to end the reliance of users on ETN rewards and lead us in to the next, even more exciting phase of Electroneum. The creatively named “Phase Two”.

Phase Two promises to be even bigger and better.

We are launching some exciting and wide-reaching ways to use ETN, as well as two new platforms to help drive the adoption of ETN.

Phase Two also includes winning back the hearts and minds of the cryptocurrency community. Nearly all cryptocurrency projects are only judged by the number of people that are using them WITHIN the cryptocurrency community! Some don’t even appear to be judged on that. Many projects with far larger market capitalisation than Electroneum have achieved virtually nothing, no particular product, hardly any users and no perceivable benefits. We have broken that mould and gained a HUGE userbase of real world people who benefit from using ETN. We have introduced literally millions of people to Electroneum, and introduced them to cryptocurrency. We have caught up with some of the biggest players in cryptocurrency and we believe we are a top 5 cryptocurrency by real world usage, but the cryptocurrency community have often forgotten us or overlooked us. That will all change in Phase Two, as we re-engage the cryptocurrency community and show them the amazing things we have done and the amazing things we have coming up.

ETN is genuinely making a difference in people’s lives and is genuinely being used in the way it was envisaged. Over 250,000 app to app transfers! Over 99,400 mobile phone top ups. ETN is being embraced by real people, in the real world, and we now need to ensure that everyone in the world of cryptocurrency also realises what success Electroneum has achieved.

These exciting new projects will help us achieve our goal to help end financial exclusion, by providing users with the tools to succeed and creating real-world ecosystems, where ETN is making a difference.

We’ll tell you more very soon and we’re pleased to confirm that we’ll be announcing our plans for Phase Two at the online ANON Summit on 19 May.

Anon Summit Free 20 euro Business tickets

We want you to join us at Anon Summit ONLINE! Thanks to Electroneum headlining the summit, you can get business ticket access for FREE! Your free €20 ticket, courtesy of Electroneum, gives you full access to two days of keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, exhibition booths and the chance to network face-to-face/virtually with world renowned personalities from the crypto and blockchain space.

My Keynote speech & other great features

I’ll be delivering a keynote speech entitled “Does crypto adoption drive the market or does the market drive adoption?” at 11 am CEST. I’ll also be sharing some exclusive updates about Electroneum during that speech. And at 4:50 pm CEST on the same day, I’m excited to be sharing the virtual stage with Maximilian Marenbach of the Kraken crypto exchange and Jonas Lamis of StakerDAO.

The whole summit promises some interesting speeches and discussions, by many of the world’s cyrypto and blockchain experts and influencers. For the full list of speakers:
https://anonsummit.io/speakers/

Don’t miss out on hearing more from Electroneum, as well as meeting the people behind many of the most exciting crypto and blockchain projects of today, including NEO, MakerDAO, Ecosystem Hyperledger, Ledger, Cointelligence and Investment Punk Academy.  

Register now to get your access courtesy of Electroneum and be on the front row.
https://hopin.to/events/anon-summit-2020?specinf=20868&utm_campaign=Electroneum%20Community%20Update%20-%20May%207th&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_content=&utm_medium=email

We look forward to seeing you there and sharing our plans with you on the 19 and 20 May.

Thanks

Richard Ells  
Founder & CEO, Electroneum Wink
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 02:09:57 AM

**🏁UPDATE: CEO Rich Ells🏁  Electroneum will STOP "mobile mining" rewards soon

https://youtu.be/Kc7Tu0SWPdc
CryptoCrawler_2017

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:04:59 PM

Wow, is this fake thing still going on?
50 Million dollars just to make an app that " simulates mining " lol.
This crypto is becoming more & more full of shit.

I can still see it as " Moderated thread " lol, i wonder why?
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 12:00:48 PM

Wow, is this fake thing still going on?
50 Million dollars just to make an app that " simulates mining " lol.
This crypto is becoming more & more full of shit.

I can still see it as " Moderated thread " lol, i wonder why?
Move along asshole you have no idea what you are talking about. ETN is doing excellent and etn crew are working hard in the background. Do some research before you come on talking shit.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:36:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5248969.0

+450% Gains!!💪
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:25:04 PM

The ANON Summit 2020 event will take place on May 19-20, the Electronium CEO Richard Ells will join, there will be discussed many important topics, the coronivirus pandemic and how it will affect the future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in general.
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/1262329334980886528?s=20

contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:43:06 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2020, 02:20:40 PM by contraband

CEO Rich Ells 2020 Anon Summit Speech:

https://youtu.be/r5iJnFfb3X4
fairysquirt

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 10:58:27 PM

soooo... as an outsider, can someone explain what is actually happening here? looks like a shitstorm. mobile something something?
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:31:53 AM

soooo... as an outsider, can someone explain what is actually happening here? looks like a shitstorm. mobile something something?

ETN Update.  Straight from CEO Rich Ells

https://youtu.be/HoKfagVqpSk
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:33:21 PM

There’s some catch. Why is this coin still not being traded at least on two more or less popular exchanges?

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
contraband (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:31:07 AM

There’s some catch. Why is this coin still not being traded at least on two more or less popular exchanges?

CoinCodex App

ETN
Electroneum
$ 0.006822

Electroneum (ETN) Exchanges

TRADING OVERVIEW
MARKET BY VOLUME
$ 2.08M 24H

EXCHANGE   PAIR   PRICE   24 VOLUME   
Huobi Global
ETN/BTC   $ 0.006720   $ 284,437   

Liquid
ETN/BTC   $ 0.006642   $ 149,429   

Huobi Global
ETN/ETH   $ 0.006716   $ 61,295   

Liquid
ETN/ETH   $ 0.006817   $ 12,924   

Kucoin
ETN/BTC   $ 0.006873   $ 906,099   

Kucoin
ETN/USDT   $ 0.006826   $ 317,874   

Kucoin
ETN/ETH   $ 0.006877   $ 247,353   

HitBTC
ETN/BTC   $ 0.006775   $ 61,446   

Tradeogre
ETN/BTC   $ 0.006927   $ 10,077   

HitBTC
ETN/ETH   $ 0.006829   $ 8,909   

Bitalong
ETN/BTC   $ 0.006737   $ 7,585   

BiKi
ETN/USDT   $ 0.009649   $ 7,944   

HitBTC
ETN/USDT   $ 0.006703   $ 3,805   

Coinbene
ETN/BTC   $ 0.006651   $ 2,063
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: