Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the alts will up....?  (Read 2195 times)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:27:37 PM

You have to be patient and wait for the market to turn. Although is not all of them that will rise at same time. Those alts coin you owned are good to hold. Do not panic and lose your assets.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HansWermhat

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:28:10 PM

Right after the Segwit fork everything will flow back into alts

oh thats great how can i tell the flow which altcoin is food and which is bad?

regards

No way to tell really, you just have to do your own research and decide for yourself. There is a lot of misinformation and scams out there.
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:28:29 PM

I'm sure many alts will come up.. but I'm not so sure about all of your picks. I cashed out at a loss on DGB because it wasn't worth waiting for it to come back if it ever does.. too many great places to park your money that you are missing in the meantime (regardless of whether it comes back)!
prodigalson

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

12k -> 7k
Hmmm, not good. seems to be a long term investment   Wink

Hello, cryptoworld
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

I don't understand why you wouldn't buy BTC with at least some of that cash.. and ETH. If I was you I'd be putting most of what I had left in BTC and wait a few yrs. I personally would put a smallish portion in alts vs BTC.
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:32:44 PM

I think you will definitely get your money back if you wait. Altcoins are just having bad days and they will get rid of this situation
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:34:02 PM

You have to be patient and wait for the market to turn. Although is not all of them that will rise at same time. Those alts coin you owned are good to hold. Do not panic and lose your assets.

i am not sure about when the alts will up but i still believe that it will happen soon and we only can be patience while we can trade btc-altcoin. i think its better to hold like above me said because we can not make profit if we are selling now all of our coins and we need to waiting for a while. but once the altcoin price is up, then the price will jump two times or three times from the last lower price so we can sell to make profit.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:56:54 PM

First, you are in a field where you need to invest money that you can spend. Secondly, any market (in our case, crypto-currency), like our life (white bar, black, white, etc.) always has recessions and ups. Thirdly, in such a position as you are now a lot of people, I join the majority and advise not to sell coins, but just wait.

anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:15:51 PM

altcoins price is growing when bitcoin price is stable or is slightly correcting!

today altcoins already recovred from yesterday bottom but you need to be careful because when bitcoin crash altcoins crash also!
Alferdo007

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:33:03 PM

good time for alts coins is now!
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:18:09 AM

Due to big news Amazon start to accept selling product by using Bitcion and bitcoin going up but altcoins are not growing due to increasing demand of bitcoin but after this hype when bitcoin price will sable then it is sure almost all alts will up again and recover the investments of investors.
Bergiolia

Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:20:30 AM

It depends, Bitcoin has struggled half of it's life to be as the highest valued cryptocurrency that exist today. Maybe Altcoins do the same thing. People will support them anyway while Bitcoin's value is at it's peak but the case is simple. Good devs, support and marketing will make Altcoins attractive to more investors.

Bergiolia

Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

Due to big news Amazon start to accept selling product by using Bitcion and bitcoin going up but altcoins are not growing due to increasing demand of bitcoin but after this hype when bitcoin price will sable then it is sure almost all alts will up again and recover the investments of investors.

Do amazon is making their own Cryptocurrency as the future mode of payment of their products and services because they bought a cryptocurrency domains a while ago?
This question catches the attention of the town and online markets not only Amazon but with e-Bay etc.

erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

I think altcoins will soon go up after the hard fork of bitcoin. Now sell all altcoins in order to get more bitcoins and B2X.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

The same situation, bought a lot of DGB, TRST, ADX, and they felt down:( But I believe, that these projects will make future product, so I wait a long term grow up.This is only the thing you can do now:)
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

Don't worry, this is how the market work. Just hold your investments and wait. In about a month this will chance and alts will start ricing again.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

They have already started. But next week I think they will go down a little bit.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:14:28 PM

in this case, you should be optimistic altcoin will be grow up in the future. to solve your problem, You must be being trading to collect more coins and Holder waiting for  altcoin grow up
Yes just be positive that altcoins will pump soon. Many of us is very problematic about the lower price of altcoins but you need to be patience because just like bitcoin altcoins will increase. Just hold your altcoins.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:41:06 AM

They have already started. But next week I think they will go down a little bit.
Holding any coin, yes even an altcoin would have the possibility of making more coins on the investment. Sell early then be prepared to lose your investment money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:48:40 AM

I think you will definitely get your money back if you wait. Altcoins are just having bad days and they will get rid of this situation
In Trading world it is not always you will get a positive or earn a good profit altcoins having a bad days like bitcoins also they key here is to be patient and a good strategy and analysis in Business there's always an ups and downs so you need to accept it if you will fail because in that scenario you will learn a leason and you can use it next time just like playing strategy games you need to be good when you making a move.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: