Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the alts will up....?  (Read 2202 times)
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:25:04 AM

No need to worry.I  should say that this is the best time to buy altcoins.Your altcoins will wake up and run soon.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:57:40 AM

I think altcoin will rise up after fork in this month.
People will sell btc to buy altcoin so demand for altcoin will increase and the price also rise up.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:08:10 AM

Everyone is hoping for a pump after the fork but if that doesn't happen people will dump.
As always stay cautious.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:51:04 AM

I do not know when.
I waited for the bitcoin to go up and hoped it would happen soon
because many of my coins were stuck.
I hope the end of this year everything can be normal again
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

For a while altcoins prices are falling. I think it's due to forks. Bitcoin Cash, then Bitcoin Gold and now Bitcoin Segwit2x. These forks have caused people to interest in investing Bitcoins and sell their altcoin. Soon after Bitcoin Segwit2x fork, everything will go back to its normal. Altcoins will rise in price again.
It seems that these forks will never end. Already there was information about the December fork of bitcoin, as a result of which we will get bitcoin silver. And the altcoyins will again lie throughout this period. There is something incomprehensible with bitcoin. In the world of cryptography, there is not one bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:04:56 AM

I am sure the decrease of altcoins was caused by forks. Now alts show their growth, and they will grow further either.

Do not sell anything this month, wait for the next coming fork — in December the currency you have invested into must be up.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:15:29 AM

Altcoin is really facing problems right now due to bitcoins continue increasing.This is the time your faith is measured in terms of decision making.You must hold in it even if you lose some because that is the risk of getting into investment.
i-synthestech

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:23:24 AM

in this case you should follow ICO trackers
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

altcoin usually up when bitcoin dump but now bitcoin on the moon so wait little bit till bitcoin dump
bitcoin pump altcoin dump = bitcoin dump altcoin pump  Roll Eyes

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

It's just a matter of time.

I don't think, if you believe in the alt coin you own, to sell in lost. In the crypto world is important to be patience...i think that in the early months of 2018 money will flow again towards alt-coin.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:22:31 AM

the alts will be able to up and recover only after selling and buying of BTC will come down Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
keiser9000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:48:13 AM

My friend has mined some altcoins and that was a disaster in terms of resources spent and the rental time for the servers. It is possible to count this money as lost. And what do you think - when it is OK to get back to this question - is it OK to check in 6 months or 6 years?
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:53 PM

When the alts will up....? almost these are sleeping..? i spent around 12000$ on Alt coins like DGB,SIA,Statis,LTC,Bitshares,ripple.
now my account balance is 7000USD... i am in tense like it will come up or not...?

experts please give me a suggestions..PLS

No one can ever see the future of altcoins. All of us are waiting for the price increase of altcoins. I hope it happen this December.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:18:47 PM

When the alts will up....? almost these are sleeping..? i spent around 12000$ on Alt coins like DGB,SIA,Statis,LTC,Bitshares,ripple.
now my account balance is 7000USD... i am in tense like it will come up or not...?

No one can ever see the future of altcoins. All of us are waiting for the price increase of altcoins. I hope it happen this December.

Yes I agree. No one can know what might happen tomorrow. But we can expect that altcoins will go down even more because of the another upcoming fork. Patience is the key. Just keep and hold your coins and wait for the right time. Let's just hope that by January next year, altcoin will start to pump and rise to the moon.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:25:15 PM

Wait until the fork I guess and see what happens then, Bitcoin will take a dip probably and Alts will go up.
This Is the balance of things usually.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

its going up my friend

If you actually take a look at most of the coins, its green and the dumping of coins is stopping.

Most of the coins are making a reversal in price Smiley
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

No one will tell you when price up or down. You should do your own researches, of you lost already 5000$ from your 12000$, you obviously do something wrong. I get profit from trading of altcoins almost every day so it's not so hard just needs to learn how.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:49:02 PM

Its the effect of bitcoin price rising up rapidly and some alt coins can't catch up its pump but if you think the coins that you bought has a future then just hold it for long term.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Altcoin will be up when those that buy altcoin believe in their coin and create value in such away that bitcoin volatility will not affect their own altcoin value. Ethereum is doing well in this regard.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:25:01 PM

Perception of value is what ultimately gives it value, what people are willing to put in to get a unit of crypto currency.
If traders begin investing in altcoins, then their value will go up!
Bitcoin's value is increasing and become even more popular than ever before!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: