Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:11:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the alts will up....?  (Read 2204 times)
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

I think it has been always hard to say something about the rising periods of the cryptocurrencies. But I've seen that mainly, everybody is expecting the rising of the altcoins, and I think it is possible to see the rising of the altcoin prices in the future with the increasing buyings.
YayProto

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

Alt coins(or some of them) will rise up when their project's will start doing any progress.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

This question is also mine.Because Aitcoin market is so dumping now.I don,t no Whether it can go to its previous price.But I noticed a matter, when bitcoin price increasing then altcoin price is down.But again bitcoin excess price decreases , then altcoin price is down.Yet,I have seen, If bitcoin Price stable the price of altcoin increases.At this moment I seen It, when I reply this post.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

Alt Coins are going too much down from last couple of months before the bitcoin hardcore and segwet hype was created and that is effected very seriously, But this time is start to boom Altcoins because this hardfork is cancelled and i think in result Altcoins must go up and i hope there will be reach at the top and  recover the investments of investors and will increase the attraction of the market again soon in nearly future time.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

Take a look at Bittrex today and you will see there's only 5 coins or tokens in Red and 1 of them was just added today VIB or Vibrate so if you are asking when will alts go up, today it started to go up and may continue to go up since we have seen in the past few days alts price dropped because of the hard fork.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

When the alts will up....? almost these are sleeping..? i spent around 12000$ on Alt coins like DGB,SIA,Statis,LTC,Bitshares,ripple.
now my account balance is 7000USD... i am in tense like it will come up or not...?

experts please give me a suggestions..PLS

I think you just have to be patient in future the other coins also will get demand,nowadays only people investing on bitcoin because thay only hear about the bitcoins but in the coming years everyone will understand about cryptos and there are many coins available so they will look for an alternative than bitcoin that time your coins will give good profits.Or you have another option that sell all your coins and buy a bitcoin and keep it for five or ten years it will also give high profits.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:03:58 PM

I'm going to buy altcoins a lot by the end of november this year, so I'll be lucky, and I miss the time when altcoin grows like mushrooms after the rain. My mistake for not fixing his profit so just look at the growing and happy balance. Cool
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:06:13 PM

It is already happening, now is the time for Alts!
keiser9000

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:35:34 AM

It is already happening, now is the time for Alts!

the same story like with BTC. forget about them for a couple years. wait till the cows come home, your beard grows long, whatever.

If you can afford sitting over - do so.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:08:25 PM

we will wait for big money and growth of Altcoin next year, I don't count on this year any more, isn't clear yet that BTC will do, it is heavy to give forecasts, I was personally bought ,now wait
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:59:47 AM

All alts will pump by early 2018 let's just wait for a little more buy all alts by december and thank me later.. by more alts when it dips goodluck and make some profit. We should be rich by early 2018

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:04:48 AM

Altcoin prices will be up base on many factor. Events in crypto community and in the market also contribute to rise and fall of altcoin prices. You should constantly update your reason for buying and selling your altcoin in order to make profit.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:55 AM

The leaders of altcoins are growing, and do not fall sufficiently. In a way their price depends on how much BTC costs. I suppose that Ethereum will grow as well as NEO and Monero. Waves, probably. But I doubt we'll see the great alts' growth this year.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:13:54 AM

Usually when bitcoin is down but it's natural because altcoin is adjusting bitcoin price.
So if altcoin is up when bitcoin is up either it means that altcoin's demand is getting higher than usual so it's depend on how good and how supportive their project because altcoin market far more unpredictable compare bitcoin market, IMO
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

Your investment in the altcoins is a good decision. Due to fork all altcoins were under pressure. Now all altcoins will go up regularly,

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

I think it has been always hard to say something about the rising periods of the cryptocurrencies. But I've seen that mainly, everybody is expecting the rising of the altcoins, and I think it is possible to see the rising of the altcoin prices in the future with the increasing buyings.
The only thing we should do at this time is to give trust to our coins and don't lose hope for the time that it will rise from being dump. This dump is the result from a lot of scam ICO's created today and some investors are worried and afraid to invest their money in here.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

Altcoins were showing good price pumping often. Right now this has been fluctuating in a much common manner with the growth of altcoin indicated with green mark and in a very short time the same goes down and gets marked with red mark. So, this is not exactly the time for alts pumping.

For the last one month i am only seeing alt at the lowest level. The BTC has been pumping and as a result all the alts are dipping in value. A few days before bitcoin started dumping as Swegit2 was cancelled but still only BTC Cash pumped and rest of the alts still remain down. I am not saying if the alts will never rise, they will surely rise but it may take time, maybe after a few months.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

It seems that everytime the bitcoin price is up, the alts are down. With this situation, some traders transfer their funds to the bitcoins hoping to get a slice of profits. Be patient because there is always time for the altcoins to rise again, and some of them might go up.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

I am waiting too but it seems we are not going anywhere until 2018.
Lets hodl and pray for altcoins. Bitcoin is gaining power everyday.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

We no one can tell you for sure. They might make a huge pump in december or q1 2018 which I am expecting of law low with the rising value of bitcoin. Or bitcoin might crash and take down with it every other alts there is in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: