Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:47:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 11938 times)
John_Mct

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:26:24 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 03:06:35 PM by John_Mct

Is the is there a sale coming up?

Check out the website for the countdown to the Crowdsale!

What happens to unsold tokens?

All unsold SCR will be converted in SP tokens and then gradually transferred back to SCR and released on exchanges as demand increases. This measure is taken to stabilize SCR value as the active user base grows.

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:32:23 AM

I see you guys have a whole gamut of services, but would you consider coverage to be your core function?

That's a great question. I think the answer is going to vary a lot depending on the interest of the user. For me our core function will be the blogging platform because I enjoy writing and reading about sports. There's nothing wrong with fantasy sports or sports betting, but it's just something I don't see myself spending much time on. For other users, the opposite may be true. Especially "pro" bettors who dedicate a lot of time and money to sports betting.

The real genius of it is that all active users will benefit from the their activities across all functions. For example, if the betting exchange becomes very popular and there is an increase in demand (thereby revenue) for ad space within the betting exchange, then active users in the blogging platform will see an increase in pay-out from the ad revenue that is shared among writers, curators, and even block-signing witnesses.

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:44:43 PM

All unsold SCR will be converted in SP tokens and then gradually transferred back to SCR and released on exchanges as demand increases. This measure is taken to stabilize SCR value as the active user base grows.

Sounds like a pretty good idea.
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

Who would you say is your most important partnership?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

Does this mean all the pre-sales are over?

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:46:08 PM

I see you guys have a whole gamut of services, but would you consider coverage to be your core function?

That's a great question. I think the answer is going to vary a lot depending on the interest of the user. For me our core function will be the blogging platform because I enjoy writing and reading about sports. There's nothing wrong with fantasy sports or sports betting, but it's just something I don't see myself spending much time on. For other users, the opposite may be true. Especially "pro" bettors who dedicate a lot of time and money to sports betting.

The real genius of it is that all active users will benefit from the their activities across all functions. For example, if the betting exchange becomes very popular and there is an increase in demand (thereby revenue) for ad space within the betting exchange, then active users in the blogging platform will see an increase in pay-out from the ad revenue that is shared among writers, curators, and even block-signing witnesses.

That's awesome, it can be whatever the user is most interested.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:08:45 PM

Is the roadmap still looking achievable? No delays?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:16:07 AM

For the performance of the Scorum platform, we've partnered with Microsoft to gain access to several capacities of their Azure cloud services free of charge. We use Azure Container Service to expand, support and orchestrate the Docker-container cluster with Scorum blockchain nodes. This highly reliable solution allows us to ensure availability even during peak load times as well as flexibly scale the cluster depending on incoming request volume.

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

There will be a sale to whitelist participants from January 7th to 13th. Follow this link to sign up for the whitelist.

As far as I know there are no delays or changes at this point! We'll keep everyone informed of any changes.

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:48:33 PM

Is your list of advisors up to date?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:10:47 PM

There will be a sale to whitelist participants from January 7th to 13th. Follow this link to sign up for the whitelist.

As far as I know there are no delays or changes at this point! We'll keep everyone informed of any changes.

I'm allowed to participate even if I'm from the US right?

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:01:45 AM

What do you think the biggest reason you chose to use blockchain for this platform is?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:26:49 AM

For the performance of the Scorum platform, we've partnered with Microsoft to gain access to several capacities of their Azure cloud services free of charge. We use Azure Container Service to expand, support and orchestrate the Docker-container cluster with Scorum blockchain nodes. This highly reliable solution allows us to ensure availability even during peak load times as well as flexibly scale the cluster depending on incoming request volume.

I haven't tried Azure, sounds super useful though. That's awesome you guys got it for free.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:45:48 AM

Do you guys have any more world class athletes in talks?
Zinylia (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:35:02 PM

#giftideas: Scorum Tokens for everyone! Reserve now at a 25% discount! 👌 >>>

zloadr

Activity: 308

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:28:12 PM

Hi Devs,

Wanted to let you know that we have now listed you ICO on our news platform

https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=92

If you have any advertising needs please email or pm us!

Best of luck

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
2xbit

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:12:12 AM

Will join this project!
Zinylia (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

Timofey Mozgov and the Scorum team are wishing you happy holidays and a holly, jolly Christmas! Grin

iCOINrating

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:04:58 PM

Scorum is listed at http://icoinrating.com/scorum/.

You can support Scorum project through voting for it.

Good luck dev's!  Cool

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:46:04 AM

Do you guys have any more world class athletes in talks?

We've established partnerships with two international pro athlete management agencies, one for basketball and one for hockey. Moving forward, we'll pursue more athlete partnerships within those two agencies. As much as we love big name established pro athletes, we're also enthusiastic about having up-and-coming athletes use our blogging platform to share their stories and experiences directly with fans. We see Scorum as a chance for them to both increase their fan base and showcase the sponsors that believe in their future as athletes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: