Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've compared Syscoin, Bitbay & Particl - Decentralized Markets Comparison Table  (Read 4022 times)
game_changer (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:51:34 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 11:35:51 PM by game_changer

I have spent a few days finding out about decentralized stores and markets as I see that been huge once Bitcoin hits the mainstream. I know of 3 and invested 5BTC into each.  I first invested in Bay last year and recently bought into Syscoin & Particl. Interest got the better of me about what and how they work so spent some on each of these coins slack groups. All 3 groups were helpful in answering my questions . I spend hours on their websites, reading the whitepapers and forums looking at what each offer and have created and this is the graph have created.  

I did try and be as fair as possible to all 3 and apologize if I don’t have all the tech they have developed but did give them the opportunity to tell me on all 3 slack groups and if the information isn't available on the websites how are investors suppose to know?
Upon reflection of the table I can say I see a huge gap for growth with Bitbay. It has the most features and the cheapest by a long way and has better distribution. I’m aware their marketing budget was stolen at the start so this could be the reason why its under the radar but  I think I have found a highly undervalued coin. Im very interested in all 3 projects and looking forward to Particl’s  first release, Syscoin’s mainnet release and Bitbay’s rolling peg implementation . From my understanding it will be a big competitor to Tether, but with daily gains of 1% to 3% depending on wallet owners voting.

Not sure if the image will publish but if it is then it worked! lol

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

Been saying this for years.  Grin

Good to see others taking notice
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

Seems nice but really seems that only one of them really works. Been saying it for year Bitpay will be the one which is going to get mainstream once BTC hits the average champ out on the street.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
aletha

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:03:37 PM

bitbay or bitpay lol! hope that was a typo!
Mr. Regi

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:41:05 PM

Wow nice to see such a complete comparison table
Will BitBay finally be recognized for it's true value?
rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:07:19 PM

Hello,

Its obvious that Bitbay has far and away the leader but the marketing is what is holding this coin back.  It has definitely came a long way but STILL no one has heard of Bitbay and those who have are mainly from the ICO days when all of the money for marketing etc was stolen. 

Everything listed on the chart for Bitbay is correct.  It all functions as it should and there is no other wallet that is even close in comparison.  David (the developer) is the reason Bitbay is where its at today. 

Thanks
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

When bitbay does finally get taken seriously and they complete the rest of their road map it will be a top 10 project.

I like sys too and it is better than 99% of other projects here.

Bitbay however at this price is CRAZY below value.

I can;t believe people pouring 100s of millions into these new ICOs that have nothing believing they will get returns but ignore advanced projects by real proven developers because they are not brand new projects.

The new ICOs teams mostly don;t even have any real persons appropriate for crypto. They are simply failed start ups sucking in fomo noobs here who here ico = the new way to multiply their btc.

How wrong they are going to be.

whale_shark

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:47:54 PM

Great to see this! David Zimbeck is the mark zuckerberg of crypto
SilverCoin300

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:08:28 AM

Bitbay needs to cap its coin supply like sys and particle. All three have potential.
whale_shark

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:32:54 AM

Bitbay needs to cap its coin supply like sys and particle. All three have potential.

thats what the dynamic peg/ther will do in Febuary. It will freeze and unfreeze supply - which will be down to the wallet owners to vote up or down on a daily basis
tradersnow

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:14:11 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 01:49:52 AM by tradersnow

Thanks for putting this together. I think there is so much potential for crypto in this space... all 3 could potentially succeed together. However as of right now, like everyone else here says... BitBay is obviously the true performing underdog. It's tech is so much further along than any others. Real estate transactions have taken place using their smart contracts, and they've already completed what is only on most other's roadmaps...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:06:34 PM

After talking with the bitbay dev there seems very little he can not do if he wants. Most projects are copy and paste devs or failing that don't have a developer that can even code nor design.

although all 3 projects here do not suffer that handicap... all have very capable teams

cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:16:19 PM

I was going through an old thread "Sys Vs Bay", looks like until last year things were so smooth... Surprised to see Sys dev spend lot of time and replying to community's ques.... today the growing trend devs are so busy in developing proj n no time to answer in slack or BCT.....
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:27:48 PM

I was going through an old thread "Sys Vs Bay", looks like until last year things were so smooth... Surprised to see Sys dev spend lot of time and replying to community's ques.... today the growing trend devs are so busy in developing proj n no time to answer in slack or BCT.....

Both sys dev and DZ are both very active devs compared to other projects.

Both are great but both are super busy right now like you say coding and designing.

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:40:01 PM

That is really a great comparison from someone who has made own researches of these 3 currencies.

As everyone can see Bitbay is much more superior on its functionalities as well as it is undervalued.
Once people see the opportunities for Bitbay it will be a game changer for all of us.

Regards Anoxy
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:32:35 AM

Thanks for putting this chart together. It’s so well done. I love sys and I’ve neve looked at bitbay more than just a glance. I will take a second look now.
PatrykCOIN

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:07:55 AM

Thanks for the list , the chart really made easy to pick the differences. have never looked towards Bitbay... I think am going to check it and DMOR.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:56:58 AM

Nice work OP! I'm invested in SYS already, who have a great team and very responsive in their Slack. Great community.

Looking at BitBay, it's very interesting indeed, $0.02, but quite high supply of 1 billion coins. Still market cap @ 24mil, this thing is quite undervalued.

Thanks for bringing BitBay to my attention! Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:59:53 AM

FYI: When I googled Bitbay, I picked the wrong site, and went to https://bitbay.net/en

The correct one is https://bitbay.market/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:06:32 AM

Guys I just found out syscoin isn't 100% open source

Open source with closed source markets

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All