Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who uses Myetherwallet?  (Read 888 times)
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

I am not using myetherwallet at the moment anymore, I have migrated to their closest rival and former partner platform, mycrypto, I think my mycrypto platform is more secured to myetherwallet, recently mycrypto have disable logging into their platform using private keys and this a good thing to save the people from phishing attempt
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

I do, I do  Smiley
Myetherwallet is one of the very good wallets you can find for yourself out there, and it is highly recommended. It's new user friendly, safe and convenient to use. It is also a good wallet to store up your ERC20 tokens. Just be sure that your private key is stored somewhere safe,, but easily accessible and do not share it with anyone.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

I use it but it is impossible for me to trust it because you enter your private keys or json file every time if you don't use a hardware wallet so it is not safe for me.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

I use myetherwallet. I think that it is still the best ether wallet out there despite the hack. Now they even offer you the option to move your wallet information to metamask to make sure that you have the maximum security. Just make sure that you are not logging into your wallet all of the time using your private key as that can pose a security risk to you.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:32:20 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 11:24:22 AM by NeedIfFindIt

Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

I use myetherwallet. I think that it is still the best ether wallet out there despite the hack. Now they even offer you the option to move your wallet information to metamask to make sure that you have the maximum security. Just make sure that you are not logging into your wallet all of the time using your private key as that can pose a security risk to you.
I use Myetherwallet, because it is safer. I would suggest to start with MEW if you are a beginner: it's easy to use, free, open-source, and a good interface.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

(MEW) is a free, open source tool for creating erc-20 wallets that work with the Ethereum platform and also enhance easy usage and flexibility
It is used by basically every one in the crypto universe, so you can trust it and ensure not to compromise your private keys.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

MyEtherWallet is one of the most popular Ethereum-services.  Here you can store not only ETH, but also ERC-20 tokens.  It is also worth noting that the wallet is browser-based, which means that users do not need to download special software on their computer - just open a service website, create your wallet and make a transaction.  Advantages: One of the features of MyEtherWallet is that it is not an online wallet in the classical sense.  In fact, the service does not store coins of users - MyEtherWallet simply helps to interact with blockchain and dispose of digital assets.  Another advantage of the wallet - users can place their own ICO on the Ethereum platform directly through the service.  Disadvantages: Probably, because of the high popularity of the service, it often becomes the object of manipulation by fraudsters.  So, last year, attackers created a counterfeit copy of the official MyEtherWallet site and in two hours stole more than $ 15,000 in equivalent of Ethereum from trusting users, and in April of this year a number of MyEtherWallet DNS servers were replaced by unknown users for redirecting users to a phishing site.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him
As for me, the Myetherwallet is a great purse. Recently, Myetherwallet - "the gold standard of a crypto-currency wallet".
 He is very reliable, the main thing is not to fall for phishing sites! it's best to add it to your browser's bookmarks
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

I use Myetherwallet.  I use it for a year and no problems with it. I like this wallet.
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

recently i've read news that there will be mobile app of mew. ethererium guys perfectly do their work. I think this will attract even more users. I would like to wish them luck in improving the safety of their product
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

Since myetherwallet is not safe to check your tokens, I have stopped using it. So I do use imtoken to check my tokens
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

I use Myetherwallet and have never had problems with it, bt heard from others that they have bin scammed. I think that in a few cases it was peoples own fold, you have to be very careful with your key.
smnjms

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

Good for EOS unless you want to hold it in BTS exchange
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

I use myetherwallet.com and in my opinion the wallet is very safe and easy to use.

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

Been using it for ages now, never had a problem. I only log into it when I need to send coins though, just check on etherscan otherwise.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

I use myetherwallet but I a take decision that I will stop using this wallet. Many people got scammed by this wallet, that's why I am in fear now. I will use metamask or hardware wallet but not this myetherwallet.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

The users of Myetherwallet (MEW) are mainly ICOs investors and members of the bounty, airdrop. MEW is a well-known e-wallet in the Token store and is a trusted place for investors to believe in, although recently there have been many MEW hackers attacked. But in the end, no e-wallet stores ERC-20 Token better than MEW at all.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

I also use myetherwallet. It was the first wallet that my cousin introduce to me. I know some people lost their coins in myetherelwallet . But its up to us how we make secure our coins.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

I use MEW for a year, during which time I can not say anything bad, he did not let me down. Be careful and cautious beware of dummy links to MEW.
solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

I use myetherwallet and love it.  It's very simple to use and it's been very secure for me thus far.  I have tried many other wallets but the easy of MEW wins me over. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: