Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoins To Invest.  (Read 4198 times)
skywalker67

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

I think the best altcoin to invest is NEO which is better than ethereum.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

I'm going with these three coin because of their potential to grow before the year runs out,
Mantrix network
Credits
ELF.... These coins are still cheap now, but by a year later, am sure they will be trading above 10$/token
Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

Please post the altcoins and tokens, that in your opinion are best for investing now days. Please do not post ICO's! Only altcoins and tokens already available on exchanges for trade! Thank You!

Maybe if you want to invest in altcoin the best choice is LYM and CJT because their process of ICO price up to now is very visible to me. I hope altcoin mostly like them, not the day progressively getting down.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

Please post the altcoins and tokens, that in your opinion are best for investing now days. Please do not post ICO's! Only altcoins and tokens already available on exchanges for trade! Thank You!

if in my opinion if for long-term investments better bitcoin and ethereum, because I think bitcoin and eth is a coin that is clear the future, looks bright and also a lot of devotees, which is likely the longer the price will rise in price.
I think that is ETH, they are the most potential coin now, if anyone has joined the ICO knows that almost all ICO projects are based on ETH platform to develop. They are really useful so I think holding them will be safe and they will benefit us in the future
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

Investing in NEO or EOS I think is good because I believe they have a chance to compete with ethereum or bitcoin and I hope also other coins will also compete in this crypto world.
Carterwyang

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

I think that there are a lot of altcoins in where you can make a lot of return out of them, have you ever heard about dragonchain? it has been hyped by a lot, but it is still profitable as fuc*.
gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

Remme
Remme? I must say I have never heard of it, so could you please tell me more about it and why do you think that it is worth buying?

I am amazed that you’ve never heard of  Remme (REM). Unlike most of the other stuff out there, Remme is a completely new concept,  REMME is a startup seeking to make passwords obsolete, thus eliminating the human factor from the authentication process, and therefore preventing such attacks from ever happening.
Remme aims to address the problem of security failings by building a distributed Public Key Infrastructure (“PKI”) and working with several companies (infrastructure companies, IoT, medtech, financial and blockchain companies) to provide them with a protected authorisation platform based on the same cryptographic principles with a user friendly one-click 2FA that will significantly improve security and defend from most cyberattacks. With Remme in the picture no more passwords, Remme is a project you might wanna consider out, cause it worth investing in, Already making waves, I believe very soon it will boom.
 REM is traded on GATE.io , Tidex and idex, you can find many information about the project such as the historical data of the previous prices which can help traders out in technical analysis on CMC : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

many altcoins are circulating in the market and have good prices although now the market conditions are still unstable, I choose eth-based token for ethics traded eg SIG or maybe BOB a newly launched token

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

Ripple,OMG,NEO,EOS
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

best altcoin for fixed investment i put the ethereum, but besides ethereum now there are still many potentially altcoin like neo, eos ripple and others. select some coins that have the potential to avoid the risk of loss.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

Ethereum at the moment.  I also think NEO is a good buy since there are rumors that China may lift its ban of cryptocurrencies and NEO would obviously benefit the most out of such news.  NEO continues to have other projects use its platform which is a big deal imo.  I don't own any but it may be my next purchase.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

my most important choice is to make bitcoin one of the best investments, then the next coin is ethereum, then NEO and Monero.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

Altcoint is good for investment you can choose ethereum, this coint has a high selling price also under bitcoint, I think this is good for investment, hope you are lucky to invest in ethereum
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

1. Etherium (of course)
2. NEO
3. EOS
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

If I think Ethereum, Litecoin and monero are proven coins from time to time that they are reliable for the moment in investing. because the posisiny is next to bitcoin, but there are still others like ripple and XLM is the best altcoin to invest right now. bitcoin is too excessive and too high. ripple and XLM have great potential. first they are old coins that have survived to this day.
CryptoEnthusiastNL

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

If I think Ethereum, Litecoin and monero are proven coins from time to time that they are reliable for the moment in investing. because the posisiny is next to bitcoin, but there are still others like ripple and XLM is the best altcoin to invest right now. bitcoin is too excessive and too high. ripple and XLM have great potential. first they are old coins that have survived to this day.

Zilliqa for the win!
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

I think that one of the most promising coins is TRON. For one month, it went up two times. Today, the token costs only 7 cents, which means that coins have a huge potential for growth.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
CryptoEnthusiastNL

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

I think that one of the most promising coins is TRON. For one month, it went up two times. Today, the token costs only 7 cents, which means that coins have a huge potential for growth.

Lol. Like the price per token says anything? Please have a look at the marketcap...
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

I think at this moment these coins are they good to the investment-

ETH
RIPPLE
DASH
CryptoEnthusiastNL

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

I think at this moment these coins are they good to the investment-

ETH
RIPPLE
DASH

Zilliqa, Lympo & NEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: