Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 We decided to distance ourselves from Bitconnect and remove it from top 100  (Read 433 times)
CoinCodex (OP)

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:09:31 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 09:40:55 PM by CoinCodex

After taking the time to further analyze the Bitconnect project it is still unclear who is behind the project, exactly how it works, or if BCC has any actual use. Bitconnect also employs a number of dubious methods in order to operate and promote its business. The business model outlined by the company is economically unsustainable with the current level of returns unable to be validated by any legally known investment system. The Bitconnect project also generates a large amount of negative feedback from within the cryptocurrency community with accusations that the project is actually a "scam" or "Ponzi scheme" being actively discussed. As a result, we have taken the decision to distance ourselves from this project, remove it from the top 100 by market cap list and place a warning on Bitconnect page.

Read more: https://coincodex.com/article/1036/what-is-bitconnect-and-why-have-we-decided-to-distance-ourselves-from-it/
Cicada1033

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

So it is finally happening?  Grin

It's better if it goes down sooner than later. The more funds this scam project gathers the worse it will be for the crypto market if the pyramid scheme finally collapses. I mean who can take the crypto market serious if a obvious scam can easily stay among the top 10-20 coins for months.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
SnopyD

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:34:40 PM

Finally some1 decided to step up and remove that f*cking ponzi scheme... CMC has Bitconnect listed on top and is full of Bitconnect ads, they just dont care if ppl loose money cos of it as long as they make money...
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:34:34 PM

i am not holder or invesrtor of BCC but there is no %100 evidence to tell them guilty. also if they are bad guys you have to show evidence  what if they dont you manipulate now. like BCC . its just an thinking style
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:10:34 PM

Finally some1 decided to step up and remove that f*cking ponzi scheme... CMC has Bitconnect listed on top and is full of Bitconnect ads, they just dont care if ppl loose money cos of it as long as they make money...

CMC is the most misleading and dangerous site in crypto.

flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

After taking the time to further analyze the Bitconnect project it is still unclear who is behind the project, exactly how it works, or if BCC has any actual use. Bitconnect also employs a number of dubious methods in order to operate and promote its business. The business model outlined by the company is economically unsustainable with the current level of returns unable to be validated by any legally known investment system. The Bitconnect project also generates a large amount of negative feedback from within the cryptocurrency community with accusations that the project is actually a "scam" or "Ponzi scheme" being actively discussed. As a result, we have taken the decision to distance ourselves from this project, remove it from the top 100 by market cap list and place a warning on Bitconnect page.

Well done - though it's about time. It clearly can't be sustained indefinitely (aka a scam).

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:48:21 PM

Read more: https://coincodex.com/article/1036/what-is-bitconnect-and-why-have-we-decided-to-distance-ourselves-from-it/

I fully support your decision and I also cannot find any real use of Bitconnect.
Beside that they looks like ponzi. And ponzi's should never be advertised or gain any trust.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:50:05 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:27:16 AM by Celebrity

i am not holder or invesrtor of BCC but there is no %100 evidence to tell them guilty. also if they are bad guys you have to show evidence  what if they dont you manipulate now. like BCC . its just an thinking style

I agree there is no reason to make them 100% guilty, but I still don't understand the hype around this useless garbage things. Why people buy it?

It's a pure pumped thing. Nothing behind it, no development.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:01:21 AM

i am not holder or invesrtor of BCC but there is no %100 evidence to tell them guilty. also if they are bad guys you have to show evidence  what if they dont you manipulate now. like BCC . its just an thinking style

I agree there is no reason to make them 100% guilty, but I still don't understand the hype around this useless garbage things. Why people buy it?

It's a pure pumpred thing. Nothin behind it, no development.

The thing is it is ' free and fast money'. Anybody who loves FREE AND FAST MONEY would buy that.

I am from the Philippines and some if not most people here love that. So they believe "getting people scammed too not just me is okay". Lol

The sad thing about BCC is that it is greatly backed up by CMCap. Some say CMCap is trash, but those new in the cryptoworld will always find their way in CMCAp.

Back to BCC, for a scam coin to hhave a $200 rate in the market must be some work lol.

Investors will not listen to this tho
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:42:07 AM

This is expected. No one really knows who is the person behind this scheme and I was actually surprised that it even lasted that long. Probably because it has many supporters and even YouTubers who promptly promoting it to gain personal referrals. I wonder now what will happen to those people who have hundreds of thousands invested in there. Hopefully, they can withdraw it before it officially turned into a complete scam.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:53:23 AM

finaly someone is doign something about it

Free palestine
SnopyD

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

i am not holder or invesrtor of BCC but there is no %100 evidence to tell them guilty. also if they are bad guys you have to show evidence  what if they dont you manipulate now. like BCC . its just an thinking style

It's a pure pumped thing. Nothing behind it, no development.

People that started early are making money by referring people and those people need to refer other people to get money and so on. A very standard ponzi scheme. People defend it just because they are already too deep in it and they need to refer people to make money otherwise they would loose it... endless cycle.

I hate CMC for taking money from Bitconnect and putting those shitty ads on their site. I rather use coincodex.com from now on, and so should others if you don't support Bitconnect
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: