Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3540 times)
Yukyzu

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:58 PM

well, that's a good idea, but the government is looking at it differently with low taxes so the country's revenue will decrease, more money laundering, and more illegal transactions such as illegal drug purchases, etc. I think that's the reason why so far many countries do not legalize btc usage.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

well, that's a good idea, but the government is looking at it differently with low taxes so the country's revenue will decrease, more money laundering, and more illegal transactions such as illegal drug purchases, etc. I think that's the reason why so far many countries do not legalize btc usage.
Is that what you think? There are nations that are intelligent and positive, so we can not even say that they are the only ones that they are. so positively I'm talking about this really thing because the government looks at the difference even if it's not so easy. bitcoin and government are just an example of a big change in the world if it happens.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

The great thing about bitcoin is that government cannot control it. This is the true value.
We have a global currency which makes government obsolete.

The only way for government to control bitcoin is to turn off the electricity....

I doubt even the fuckwit USA federal government  are that stupid.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

In future if Bitcoin is accepted by government then it can have both advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages such as some regulation will be there which will keep the price stable.It will be legal so more people will start working with it.This will increase the demand and automatically price will rise more. Moreover their will be no illegal use of Bitcoin.
Disadvantages such as it will have a negative impact on the demand of fiat currency.No anonymous transactions will be there and some tax will be imposed on our transactions.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:05:04 PM

Bitcoin is very good for fast transactions but government has to watch the transaction details.some gambling is possible in bitcoin trading.government have to involve and support the bitcoin.bitcoin transactions fees also low than banks so it is very usefull.
The transaction of the bitcoin is increasing and this is now getting fast and this has made the bitcoin more valuable and the reliable I hope this will buy the bitcoin for the best time, I hope the bitcoin will increase the profit and in the future almost all the people will use the bitcoin for the side income I hope this time the value of the bitcoin will not be less than the present time.

They can't watch tx details unless they get the identity information from an Exchange. Bitcoin transactions are totally anonymous (not like Monero but) and they can't understand WHO is WHO after they look at the tx details of anyone.

That's why they don't want bitcoin to be used across the countries.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:06:14 PM

Bitcoin is very good for fast transactions but government has to watch the transaction details.some gambling is possible in bitcoin trading.government have to involve and support the bitcoin.bitcoin transactions fees also low than banks so it is very usefull.
The transaction of the bitcoin is increasing and this is now getting fast and this has made the bitcoin more valuable and the reliable I hope this will buy the bitcoin for the best time, I hope the bitcoin will increase the profit and in the future almost all the people will use the bitcoin for the side income I hope this time the value of the bitcoin will not be less than the present time.

They can't watch tx details unless they get the identity information from an Exchange. Bitcoin transactions are totally anonymous (not like Monero but) and they can't understand WHO is WHO after they look at the tx details of anyone.

Bitcoin system not under the government control because it's a systematic digital currency so gambling and all are not use this bitcoin and this are benefits to merchant and customer
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

All governments are afraid of losing control of their financial systems. They won't be able to print any additional money anymore. Also banks will be obsolete. Probably they will be used only for loans. That's one of the reasons why politics want to protect fiat money. I think that in 20 years most of the countries will switch to cryptocurrencies.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:04:00 AM

All governments are afraid of losing control of their financial systems. They won't be able to print any additional money anymore. Also banks will be obsolete. Probably they will be used only for loans. That's one of the reasons why politics want to protect fiat money. I think that in 20 years most of the countries will switch to cryptocurrencies.
     yes...this is true
Yes, it will shift to cryptocurrencies. as more things happen better if things go wrong. the human time is off the beaten track and more and more things to do. similar to bitcoin, if the payment system is bitcoin that will make it easy for a person to live.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:02:29 AM

yes...this is true
Yes, it will shift to cryptocurrencies. as more things happen better if things go wrong. the human time is off the beaten track and more and more things to do. similar to bitcoin, if the payment system is bitcoin that will make it easy for a person to live.

If the government has to struggle to make its own coins and wrap it in regulation, then bitcoin will not suck up the country's economic sovereignty. For example, if China prohibits participation in ICO, then they can make E-CNY the primary means of exchange, so all crypto currency must be converted first to be able to follow ICO.

But unfortunately the government seems to have not been able and still involved in a complicated bureaucracy, so the development and study did not go well.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:34 AM

Developing nations are positively approaching Bitcoin, countries whose currency is worthless see Bitcoin as a savior, because Bitcoin supports worthless currencies.

Yes, most African countries (developing countries) especially Nigeria and Ghana are using bitcoin massively and it's infusing some foreign exchange into their respective economies through the springing up of exchanges in these countries. I was thrilled when my cousin visited one of these countries last month knew she could easily exchange some bitcoin into their local fiat and vice versa.
We all know that underdeveloped countries having their own national currency value which is not much appreciated do support the use of Bitcoin in terms of foreign exchanges, investment and the national and international market and Bitcoin does support low valued currency.

In short they find BTC as savior of their standards in the world and it also adds up to the total income that could be manipulated for usage in developmental on individual as well as national level.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.

It's actually a good idea. Bitcoin's utilization will be maximized and I guess it will count as a legal currency that can be used for payment and transaction. However, my only concern is the tax. Will bitcoin's tax be as high as it's value?
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:10:08 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

It's actually a good idea. Bitcoin's utilization will be maximized and I guess it will count as a legal currency that can be used for payment and transaction. However, my only concern is the tax. Will bitcoin's tax be as high as it's value?
there are those who say that the tax is actually affected, meaning that money is entering a country is weakening. Perhaps, but the government should take a closer look at the way in which the government can not neglect the bitcoin of a country's work.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:18:32 AM

Bitcoin system not under the government control because it's a systematic digital currency so gambling and all are not use this bitcoin and this are benefits to merchant and customer
I know, I just dreamed that someday this system was in a country that was good for everyone. maybe because it's just a discussion only so they do not feel like what I really mean.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:57:31 AM

Because:

yes, its be a great partner if the bitcoin and the government will become one or become partner because the government spread the bitcoin for all people and bitcoin gonna be popular or be recognizable if they do it. and at the same times maybe they do got taxed in the bitcoin so bitcoin and government will have a good effect on each other beside that government can used social media to fast the spreading knowledge about the bitcoin
Combining this two are good idea because it can helps the bitcoin to much more to become acquainted of many people and be legalized to use. Since government had more connecton it can also help to make bitcoin to be known in many country, also it can help to lessen the illegal transaction to it if the government use their connection.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:48:53 AM

In future if Bitcoin is accepted by government then it can have both advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages such as some regulation will be there which will keep the price stable.It will be legal so more people will start working with it.This will increase the demand and automatically price will rise more. Moreover their will be no illegal use of Bitcoin.
Disadvantages such as it will have a negative impact on the demand of fiat currency.No anonymous transactions will be there and some tax will be imposed on our transactions.
Bitcoin transaction and government benefits must be properly transmitted. It would have been a simple matter if all of them wanted a government. It is only difficult for a situation to be the negative arguments of other people.
blackssmith

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

I think It's  good Combination when the Government use the Cryptocurrency..no need carry the money in our pocket just cellphone or card. many things will be improved if the Cryptocurrency implements in the whole World easy to pay bill easy to buy in the market! Avoid Crime Hopefully someday will be Implement to our country Cheesy or  to the Whole word
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:07:42 PM

I think It's  good Combination when the Government use the Cryptocurrency..no need carry the money in our pocket just cellphone or card. many things will be improved if the Cryptocurrency implements in the whole World easy to pay bill easy to buy in the market! Avoid Crime Hopefully someday will be Implement to our country Cheesy or  to the Whole word
there are really good reasons for using bitcoin. many say or comment about the bitcoin and the government, they may not expect or expect that the government might like it and take steps to use bitcoin properly.
blackssmith

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

I think the government They still under Study to the Cryptocurrency because if they implement to the world or let's say to our country the market of the coin it's not stable few week few month getting higher or lower so if you are not wise to the Cryptocurrency you will be a poor person if the goverment implement it to our country
btcpepa04

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

i think a little gouvernement stop bitcoin investing he think the bitcoin devellope the criminal anonymoty and blinding the money
blackssmith

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

i think a little gouvernement stop bitcoin investing he think the bitcoin devellope the criminal anonymoty and blinding the money
That what he Think he needs more knowledge about the Cryptocurrency that government according to your say he knows what is the Cryptocurrency but he doesn't know the value of Cryptocurrency. He invest then He quit because we don't know the market value if the market value it's stable may be the little government you say it will be a big investor if the  market price it's fix one time for a year value change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: