Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3529 times)
telcell

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

We are doing almost everything on the internet so why not paying with bitcoins as wel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackssmith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

The other site is not paying they making their own money they invite people then they force the people to Invest they not keep there promise or the bonus.They make a scam website  because money is the root of evil save it to your memory always check the google if they are scam site or not
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:25:47 PM

Your thoughts are a lot better.But the list of benefits you provide is good for us.But the government will not accept it.The government of many countries thinks illegal transactions through Bitcoin.So they do not take it
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

Your thoughts are a lot better.But the list of benefits you provide is good for us.But the government will not accept it.The government of many countries thinks illegal transactions through Bitcoin.So they do not take it
Almost all of you say that, we can not even give the bitcoin a chance to get through the government even at the very least. why is it illegal to be treated instantly while there are many reasons to improve somebody through bitcoin. we must discuss what good the government is doing to get rid of them, as we move forward.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:46:26 PM

Yes it is all good. But what will they get after all of that?
Greed will always be there. They would want something in return. If not, then trash it already.
There is no tax and there is nothing they can steal from it. The people is holding all their funds not them.
They might create some service that would allow to tax it but that will take a lot of time and money.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:21:54 AM

Even some governments announced Bitcoin is illegal.

I am from Philippines, and up until now, some of us still out of the future — thinking that Bitcoin is a illegal.

To answer the question, being used by all of countries is a good thing, yet I am afraid that Bitcoin will become a centralized coin.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:48:36 AM

5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Isn't just true , we all know the transaction speed of BTC , it takes atleast a day or 2 . To get transferred from one account to another.
So how can a person use it in emergency.!?

BItcoins  have many advantages but the government would accept it only when they get to get some control over it so that they may charge taxes and know every transaction .
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:04:19 AM

Very important issue for at this moment I seen ever.Really your opinion is so much pretty but all countries government not try to understand Bitcoin important this is big problem.Even some governments announced Bitcoin is illegal.
In addition with that, not all country leaders are opened for some opportunities just like this. They are just thinking of their own, rather than thinking what is good for their people and the improvement of the countries economy. Although bitcoin cannot be controlled by the government but then, their participation towards crypto is a big help to spread it widely and the adoption of their citizens.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:35:38 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

But i could make every one of the same arguments for a fiat as well. and since the fiat is already in place as an accepted payment medium, it is highly unlikely any major gov will shift over to bitcoin as a main currency. maybe an alt of their own creation. but bitcoin already has too much adoption globally to be safe enough to use as a main fora nation. and it would be really easy to attack the wealth of the nation; all you have to do is dump coins and crash the price. the citizens will lose massive value overnight, and the government will be pretty much in the same shape.

sounds like the quickest way to end a war with someone. crash their economy Wink
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:45:02 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's

well.. i don't think so but on the other hand your opinion is good.

But if btc accepted there is many problem may happen.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

This kind of thinking is flawed. Because you begin with the premise that governments are benevolent and good which are not. Plus, when government adopt cryptocurrency like bitcoin. It is decline to its countries own currency there lowering the trust and demand for it, and they eventually lose power.
Yes the main reason why governments are not accepting bitcoin is that they fear of the fact that their own currencies will get dumped and people will start using bitcoin instead of their own currency. But with time countries will realize that bitcoin may help them in eliminating unemployment to some extent and may help to raise the economy of the country and then soon will they legalize bitcoin.
OrangeII

Activity: 2016
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:04:25 AM

I think the government They still under Study to the Cryptocurrency because if they implement to the world or let's say to our country the market of the coin it's not stable few week few month getting higher or lower so if you are not wise to the Cryptocurrency you will be a poor person if the goverment implement it to our country
Today, some countries have governments that are in line with bitcoins. they are able to utilize bitcoin for their benefit boosters. but, there are some countries that illegitize bitcoin. maybe it's caused because bitcoin still has an unstable price, and not yet trusted.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:26:57 AM

Yes it is all good. But what will they get after all of that?
Greed will always be there. They would want something in return. If not, then trash it already.
There is no tax and there is nothing they can steal from it. The people is holding all their funds not them.
They might create some service that would allow to tax it but that will take a lot of time and money.
You're right, because the government can not really steal the bitcoin they used to transact. there are so many ways for these two to be good and profitable, the problem and this does not allow the government because you say you can not get the government. and more people will know more about how they use their money.

Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:50:09 AM

Most Government are not in support of the use of BTC. And its use is prohibited. Probably they fear that BTC will erode the use of cash and the central banks.

calvin1232008

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

I believe the government would still consider using the conventional fiat Money in the future. Cryptocurrency will dominate and it will be regulated by the central bank so that paper money will still be alternatively used.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:06:41 AM

Most Government are not in support of the use of BTC. And its use is prohibited. Probably they fear that BTC will erode the use of cash and the central banks.
Not all will be lost using bitcoin in a country, just speeding up things that should do something else rather than prioritizing something. This is just my opinion.

cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:07 AM

That does not apply in all countries. For example, in a country that forbids bitcoin, the factors you specify do not apply. Very lucky for bitcoin users whose country legalizes bitcoin.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

I think the government They still under Study to the Cryptocurrency because if they implement to the world or let's say to our country the market of the coin it's not stable few week few month getting higher or lower so if you are not wise to the Cryptocurrency you will be a poor person if the goverment implement it to our country
Well, it's also a point that if the government is under study of bitcoin it's a good thing. and when the government learned that running it properly, the government has been instructing the correct use of bitcoin. i wish that would happen..
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:31:31 PM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
it is true your statement about bitcoin and its usefulness but for the state and government in my country can not happen because the official currency of my country still have a big effect on the economic system that happened in my country even to make bitcoin as currency which require the supporting facilities and infrastructure
Ryan1212

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:04:23 AM

if bitcoin and government are included it's really great because it's going to be the people's job and someday no one people not working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: