Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3540 times)
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:07:42 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
Probably it's a good sound for us and if this will be implemented that government and bitcoin get together as well, I guess it is a benefits for each of us, But it's impossible to happened because some government in different countries are afraid to get involved in illegal transactions because bitcoin is knowing the passage way of the criminal to transact of their illegal activities in private

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
Bitcoin technology was admitted as one of the greatest invention of the past few years and many countries and firms started to use it already. Bitcoin had made many people actually rich and it's good for government, ability to pay of many citizens raised and it moved the economy without necessary of more cash printing.
There are governments who banned bitcoin already, but I think it is because of there is no any politic inside who would invest in bitcoin. So called wheals are set all the politic inside the country around crypto.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:56:03 AM

I dont think they'll combine perfectly, government cant charge taxes when its about bitcoin, they cant control the cryptos because bitcoin and other cryptos are decentralised.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:58:05 AM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
I think this is not good for the government. If the government accepts bitcoin, a lot of people will use bitcoin. bitcoin will replace other currencies, they will lose value. This is what no country wants to happen.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:16:10 PM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
Probably it's a good sound for us and if this will be implemented that government and bitcoin get together as well, I guess it is a benefits for each of us, But it's impossible to happened because some government in different countries are afraid to get involved in illegal transactions because bitcoin is knowing the passage way of the criminal to transact of their illegal activities in private
There are so many bad people who exploit the situation. I just want things that help everyone with bitcoin. because it does not mean to combine bitcoin and government, everything that matters is bitcoin.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
Bitcoin technology was admitted as one of the greatest invention of the past few years and many countries and firms started to use it already. Bitcoin had made many people actually rich and it's good for government, ability to pay of many citizens raised and it moved the economy without necessary of more cash printing.
There are governments who banned bitcoin already, but I think it is because of there is no any politic inside who would invest in bitcoin. So called wheals are set all the politic inside the country around crypto.
bitcoin is not controlled by a politician. so few countries can not use it, I think the government is wasting the opportunity to properly use bitcoin in the best possible way. so until now the government thinks bitcoin is illegal.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

You try to your best to understand the advantages of Bitcoin.Basically government walking the opposite way.They don't agree Bitcoin is a life changing currency & any country lead with Bitcoin this country economy changed easily i think.Day by day people much depends on Bitcoin.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

For me, it is only going to be good if the government does not restrict its use. With proper rules and regulations implemented by the government to use bitcoin, it will benefit the country's economy and also the people. Because with bitcoin, the people can help their own lives and can also help other people's lives. But sadly, other countries are restricting the use of bitcoin.

Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

It's a nice tandem so that bitcoin will not be banned or gone because the government will support the bitcoin and they will be many users if that's going to happen. You are true that you can easily get money here or transfer money to the other country without paying tax, I hope this will be my government do so that our economy will increase.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

In my opinion its not good for the government to handle bitcoins in our country and why? , Because they might place tax on it and they can manipulate the value for their own interest and it will be really hard for us to earn more profit.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:19:01 PM

Your thoughts is good but those thoughts has many negative effect in a one country. If your thoughts will happen, the improvements of a country will be lower, paper money as a payment will gone and also many of people will out into this kind of style because of lack of Knowlege,not all of us knows how to use it, and addition, crimes and illegal works will increase through online.
LuXiiRaS

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:21:51 PM

I don't think all countries act like you said.
Because most countries planning to eliminate BTC as soon as possible, it's like a threat to the economy..
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

bitcoin and government based on the information I get from my seniors. if the government inaugurates bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument in our country, it would be more convenient for bitcoin users. for that I hope that the government inaugurates bitcoin as a legal means of payment ...
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:38:23 PM

Government has so many things to do, so its normal that some of them keeps bitcoin away, the new technology can bring many problems then it can do some good help, especially the concept of decentralization is not liked by the centralized government
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

I understand that governments will try to block the bitcoin because bitcoin will lose a large government tax. But bitcoin was created for the purpose of securing personal property so it will always be accepted and developed even if governments try to block it.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

I think the government is threatened by bitcoin simply because they will have a hard time controlling it like what they do with physical money. This may be the reason as to why the government have not legalized bitcoin yet. They feel that it might affect the society and economy.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

I think the government is threatened by bitcoin simply because they will have a hard time controlling it like what they do with physical money. This may be the reason as to why the government have not legalized bitcoin yet. They feel that it might affect the society and economy.
of course they should not be in jeopardy, because the government knows more about economic and social development. Bitcoin should not bother with the government, bitcoin is already in the open minded people to facilitate life's activities and principles. so maybe the government is also open to good things about bitcoin.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

I understand that governments will try to block the bitcoin because bitcoin will lose a large government tax. But bitcoin was created for the purpose of securing personal property so it will always be accepted and developed even if governments try to block it.
so maybe the government does not want bitcoin because of that system. it may be that the government is afraid of losing or getting property so the government wants to block the entry of bitcoins in different countries.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

Governments have always had difficulty managing their economies with their monetary systems. So the Bitcoin system is a system that will overturn the plans of the governments. I find it normal for governments to oppose Bitcoin. But the crypto investor is growing like an avalanche. At some point, governments will have to find a solution to this problem.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:06:30 AM

Governments have always had difficulty managing their economies with their monetary systems. So the Bitcoin system is a system that will overturn the plans of the governments. I find it normal for governments to oppose Bitcoin. But the crypto investor is growing like an avalanche. At some point, governments will have to find a solution to this problem.
the government needs to find a solution to the problems of the country. For example, bitcoin is one of the solutions, if you study well what is good. because the government is againts the resistance so bitcoin can not be used properly in the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: