Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3540 times)
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:29:36 AM

I think that governments will be divided into two camps - those who can make this useful, and those that will prohibit bitcoin

Maybe it is divided into two opinions. But the decision is a bit of a decision if bitcoin should be used in a country that people are in a good mood and no fear. Because thinking about bitcoin is good for a country especially if more users. But in our present time, the opinion is divided into two. one is willing and one does not agree.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:50 AM

This idea was cool and if it happen many of us will not carry a cash to buy something in mall or supermarket and i think there is possible that bitcoin will replace the cash money from government bank so all people will using crypto currency. If this happen the the Telecommunication Company in your country must improve more there connection to avoid hassle transaction to user. 
This can happen in the near future. Because this is a great help to our community, we can be sure that money is secured and does not steal anyone. And it's easy to choose what we need. But this situation is really divided into two. many agree and many do not agree. Because of our time many exploit others and do bad things especially when it comes to money.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
Those are good reasons to make Bitcoin as a partner or legal currency approved by your government. However there are many considerations to think when one government allow the use of Bitcoin. First, are all establishment and people in your country have bitcoin wallet? Do they actually know how to use it and know the transaction fees of Bitcoin? Second, does your internet connection is as fast as that of other first world countries? Third, what will happen to your fiat currency? Lastly, does all the people in your country has smartphones and computers?

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

I think Bitcoin and Government combination would be a great platform for the future purpose, day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform along with a popular platform for trading and investment. But some countries are still keeping the pressure on this platform because of the decentralized system.
So that also some people are still afraid of this platform. if Government and Bitcoin would be merged and worked together then people will be more involved in this system, I think Credibility also will be enhanced of this platform.
HugoHugo2

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

I agree with your overall thought. The current system needs a reformation. A crypto currency itself is a good way to handle most issues. Marketcap is too big to be controlled by any government, even the richest one. There are other projects like XRP or Blackmoon which seek a way for btc to be fully legal and perhaps partially controlled by banks. Bitcoin is incompatible with government.
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:56:54 AM

Governments have shown the five stages of grief while dealing with the reality of Bitcoin taking over everything they know about money. But this has deep roots because centralized money causes you to take certain things for granted and makes you miss the point when looking at Bitcoin.It can also lessen the unemployed person  and everyone will be living in the fullest, that there is no rich or poor. I am hoping that someday it will happen and have a bettee relationship.
DAN29

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

Well I don't trust our government so I'll say it's better if bitcoin will stay decentralized.
soma50

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

The government will always stand against the Bitcoin. Taxation is not available to the tax administration. You are not bound by the government.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

I have waited for such time become happen in near time.
This will make the improvement in bitcoin specially and cryptocurrency in generally.
Combination between government and bitcoin is really needed.

ArloArlo

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

I think there are also problems. there is no perfect project in the world all in the wrong, the good way is to succeed if you want but the negatives are always there for you.There may be a lot of good reason why bitcoin should be used by the government but still the government would not want to lose its control especially in financial sector cause this is the blood of the government.
pansu18

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

It is good if the bitcoin acknowledge the government many benefits will be come up. But in cryptocurrency system the government needs to study and research about its principles in terms of financial assistance in country. The Government should implement guideline in entering the system to avoid the unnecessary situation. 
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them.Whilst the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it. Likewise, various government agencies, departments, and courts have classified bitcoins differently. While this article provides the legal status of bitcoin, regulations and bans that apply to this cryptocurrency likely extend to similar systems as well.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them.Whilst the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it. Likewise, various government agencies, departments, and courts have classified bitcoins differently. While this article provides the legal status of bitcoin, regulations and bans that apply to this cryptocurrency likely extend to similar systems as well.
I think many countries are limiting bitcoins because people who do not know how to use bitcoin so they complaining to the government that they are losing money. to the new ones in the world of cryptocurrency. So the government has decided not to legalize it in the country.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

The decentralization of bitcoin and the centralization of government is a great contradiction!
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

In bitcoin we know that security of bitcoin is very strong and we can sell it or donate it into the poor and the government dont have authority in bitcoin, You can invest at bitcoin without worries. The goverment cant steal that bitcoin money, unless if we are careless to our bitcoin. Wink
Ninjamoves

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

I think all of this reasons are great but then as we all know bitcoin is a decentralized so the government cannot transact the money of the people. In this reason the government does not allowed the bitcoin in our country.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

It is very difficult for the government to accept bitcoin. because this market is difficult to manage. When buying bitcoins, the buyers and sellers do not know each other's identities, as I think this is the strength of bitcoin, but it is because of this that the new government is hard to manage and does not accept bitcoin. I think so.
illete

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:04:58 PM by illete

Finally government realized that Bitcoin is safe and good economic indicator, like:UAE,INDIAN government also going to legalize the Bitcoin.Bitcoin is creation of blockchain technology which is secure and transparent will be backbone for the government and major tool to upgrade the financial system of country also helpful for strong economy of the country.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

If countries get tax, they make good money. Every country has a different policy in this regard. The currency of each country is different.
If you ask me, the greatest power is in the hands of the USA.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

It is very difficult for the government to accept bitcoin. because this market is difficult to manage. When buying bitcoins, the buyers and sellers do not know each other's identities, as I think this is the strength of bitcoin, but it is because of this that the new government is hard to manage and does not accept bitcoin. I think so.
We all have different point of view, i can not disagree on your side but i do have a different perspective. I think the government is not legalizing bitcoin because of its price unstability, if one person did bought bitcoin in a certain price, and because of its volatility, the price of bitcoin suddenly goes down,  then that person looses a percentage of ammount he or she have invested in btc. It is a fifty fifty chance of gaining and loosing your profit, and the government will only accept if its people will benefit more.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: