Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SMR] SAMARITANS Maximize Your Lifestyle - Get your Tokens NOW!!  (Read 7663 times)
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:18:38 AM

Does turning my SMR to prepaid load has a discount? or would it still have the same value as the SMR. Im asking this because being able to top up prepaid load could easily turn to business that anyone can do, im expecting yes because in ur goals in the whitepaper it says "The most easy way for its payment while everyone still could make money"

Basically it will be the same value as the provider price plus our fee, but sometimes providers will give a discount, depends on the countries and events, the fee will one of our income to support our lending programs, as we do have mining farm in the progress right now to support our short terms lending program. This were you could make money not from the products, the products is to make your purchase is easy in our platform without need to exchange from SMR to BTC then BTC to any fiat, you still be charge by the exchange that you use for withdrawal fee.
Oh ok, just wanna ask if the prepaid load an instant process? like every loading businesses. Please update us about this mining farm Smiley

yes it will be an instant process, we will have cctv for public to view by jan 2018, and it will be on our website
Are you covering the whole country with regards to electronic loading?
Or there are certain country that are not able to buy load yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samaritans (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:22:21 AM

hi may i know who are the individuals running the project and do they  have verifiable publicly available profiles?

hi, at the moment my answer already at #56, we will provide more info. Thanks for asking
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:36:42 AM

It's starting! Can't wait for the full launch.  Looking forward in having things in one touch.  Sometimes having a third party in some transactions will make it more complicated and it cost a lot of time. Just want to thanks all the people behind this project. Keep it up.

Thank you, we will not going to disappoint you

This will be great a promise to the team itself, make the most confident for their project then, not hesitating for.much problems just always go with success.

Problems will occur during our journey, but it will not be an excuse for us as long as we do have full support from the community, please help us and together we shall prevail
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:46:28 AM

I hope you can disclose the contracts on these mining farm for transparency  Smiley
Remaka

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:50:38 AM

I would like to be involved in the bounty campaign for this ICO. Is there any please?
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:10:26 AM

It's starting! Can't wait for the full launch.  Looking forward in having things in one touch.  Sometimes having a third party in some transactions will make it more complicated and it cost a lot of time. Just want to thanks all the people behind this project. Keep it up.

Thank you, we will not going to disappoint you

This will be great a promise to the team itself, make the most confident for their project then, not hesitating for.much problems just always go with success.

Thank you, we will not try to overconfident Smiley, one step after another
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:53:42 AM

I would like to be involved in the bounty campaign for this ICO. Is there any please?
as i can see in the first page of this announcement there is no available bounty to be involved in , me too like to participate in bounty of this project , if there is any.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:01:47 AM

Congratulations on the Samaritans project. Only after 2 days have many commenters. It looks like everything is doing fine.
The project needs more information so that people can understand it.

it's better to visit the website to know more about this project https://samaritans.money/

dev, post whitepaper too in op.

Thank you. I have visited the site, however I can not access facebook or twitter. It is necessary for a project to update the news daily.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:56:06 AM

I hope you can disclose the contracts on these mining farm for transparency  Smiley

Hi

Mining farm is one of our sources to generate coins where will be trade by our software to provided interest on short terms lending program. No direct contract to the mining process. Thanks for visiting our thread
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:04:54 AM

What sort of collateral if any will be needed for your loans?
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:56:33 AM

Does turning my SMR to prepaid load has a discount? or would it still have the same value as the SMR. Im asking this because being able to top up prepaid load could easily turn to business that anyone can do, im expecting yes because in ur goals in the whitepaper it says "The most easy way for its payment while everyone still could make money"

Basically it will be the same value as the provider price plus our fee, but sometimes providers will give a discount, depends on the countries and events, the fee will one of our income to support our lending programs, as we do have mining farm in the progress right now to support our short terms lending program. This were you could make money not from the products, the products is to make your purchase is easy in our platform without need to exchange from SMR to BTC then BTC to any fiat, you still be charge by the exchange that you use for withdrawal fee.
Oh ok, just wanna ask if the prepaid load an instant process? like every loading businesses. Please update us about this mining farm Smiley

yes it will be an instant process, we will have cctv for public to view by jan 2018, and it will be on our website
Are you covering the whole country with regards to electronic loading?
Or there are certain country that are not able to buy load yet?

Right now we have 130 countries with 400 operators, going to add more in the future
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:39:59 AM

Now looking at this ico and the services they are supoosed to provide i can clearly see that the future is cryptocurrency and we are one of those early adopters . great project good luck to the team

Thanks for the spirit, as for testing, in the middle of the ico we try to pre launch the prepaid phone topup service for user to test.

wow that will be great and definitely provide more attraction to the ico, please do let us know about it in this thread .

We will ... please keep support the project Smiley

yes we will keep supporting this project and we expect the same from you to keep up with our expectations in delivering the timely updates and accomplishing targets.

Thanks, we try to gain your trust and others members with our timeline

thanks ,i want to ask  do you guys planning to organise bounty campaign for the ico too any time soon ?
dinos69

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:34:05 AM

have you made some contracts about your service with any company?
adiksau0414

Activity: 406

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:28:41 AM

What is this about Mining? Is this available for everyone to use?

dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

Sandblock running well in short time.I hope it will be gain achievement.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:18:57 PM

Now looking at this ico and the services they are supoosed to provide i can clearly see that the future is cryptocurrency and we are one of those early adopters . great project good luck to the team

Thanks for the spirit, as for testing, in the middle of the ico we try to pre launch the prepaid phone topup service for user to test.

wow that will be great and definitely provide more attraction to the ico, please do let us know about it in this thread .

We will ... please keep support the project Smiley

yes we will keep supporting this project and we expect the same from you to keep up with our expectations in delivering the timely updates and accomplishing targets.

Thanks, we try to gain your trust and others members with our timeline

thanks ,i want to ask  do you guys planning to organise bounty campaign for the ico too any time soon ?

yes, we are going to post bounty thread in day 5 of the ICO Smiley
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

I hope you can disclose the contracts on these mining farm for transparency  Smiley

Hi

Mining farm is one of our sources to generate coins where will be trade by our software to provided interest on short terms lending program. No direct contract to the mining process. Thanks for visiting our thread

Does that mean only you will be able to farm and not investors?

Yes cause our goals is not the farm, the farm is one of the tools for us to fulfill our promise, the main thing is to provide members with the products using our coins. Meanwhile the coins and profit from the software will cover our promise for the lending program. So we are going to get the investors not for the mining. Investors seeking opportunity to making money by using our lending platform, while they still could get interact with any other services that we provide.

But if you are mention the SMR coins, it will be available to mining for public, just like on the roadmap
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:29:45 PM

What is this about Mining? Is this available for everyone to use?

SMR coins will available for everyone to mine Smiley thanks for asking
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

have you made some contracts about your service with any company?

Yes, in fact we already had the contract for the prepaid phone topup, and working on the platform that could be use in the middle of the ICO. Please keep on supporting us by join the ICO
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:42:20 PM

If that so how long does the mining program remains? Its a little bit confusing, does the mining project is really belongs to your plan to fulfill your promise and  to get new investors on a long term plan? If that so i want to be one of those investor so secure my future Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: