Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SMR] SAMARITANS Maximize Your Lifestyle - Get your Tokens NOW!!  (Read 7663 times)
samaritans (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:12:17 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:43:19 AM by samaritans

ICO STARTED: JOIN NOW
 ICO END  DATE : Dec 15, 2017

News

Nov, 11th 2017
API testing for prepaid phone topup service
Operator Sample
https://i.imgur.com/cxElV9c.jpg
Package list sample
https://i.imgur.com/YMNgOJV.jpg
We are so close to pre launch our prepaid phone top up service for user to test, wait for our next news Smiley and please do register on our page, don't miss this opportunity

Nov, 11th 2017
Mining Rig 1st Phase for Short Lending Programs for Samaritans Project
https://i.imgur.com/6sfTc9t.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GTWZCfj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SHNhlQe.jpg
and it will grow more, keep on support us by joining the ICO, cause we are will be #1 Smiley

Nov, 12th 2017
Great news for today
Our Prepaid Phone service already on the menu, its still dummy one, but will pre launch it by the middle of the ICO. For the pre launch we will use BTC payment for using the service, thereafter we will replace the payment with SMR. Please keep on supporting us, as we will launch the other products asap

Nov, 15th 2017
Hi All,
Here's is our Bounty Campaign Thread, feel free to ask if theres something that you need to ask.

Nov, 17th 2017
Todays update :
We are updating the new look of our website, check it out Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:50:44 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 04:12:03 PM by bapparabi

ICO STARTED: JOIN NOW
ICO END  DATE : Dec 15, 2017

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

This is absolutely fascinating. I come from a poor country where phone credits can be hard to get. What caught my eye is that people can use SMR to top up their prepaid phone. This indeed is a top notch service you are providing your users in Samaritans platform. Wherever users is, as long as they can access Samaritans platform, there's no need to worry for phone credits.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

Now looking at this ico and the services they are supoosed to provide i can clearly see that the future is cryptocurrency and we are one of those early adopters . great project good luck to the team
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

I just finished watching your project. I am really satisfied and enjoy it. Samaritan uses altcoins on daily life such as prepaid phones, airline tickets, hotel reservations, online shopping cards. Everything becomes simple and fast.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:04:00 PM

Now looking at this ico and the services they are supoosed to provide i can clearly see that the future is cryptocurrency and we are one of those early adopters . great project good luck to the team
agree with you bro, what we need now is how that all idea can be real. Cause bitcoin it self not yet get that phase. So there's plenty homework in cryptocurrency.  And for team good luck, you have a lot thing to do but that was great idea. I hope this daily use can be real. Not just other idea's cause we have see a lot of abandon project like this
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

Interesting project. There's a lot of services that you are offering, I am especially interested in the lending program as well the digital products. It is going to be interesting to to watch how these products get implemented.
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:12:23 PM

Friendly design and service of essential products in life without intermediaries such as bank or card. Project very useful , do the project has bounty campaign?

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

Another interesting ICO is about to happen. Very nice design , and roadmap is interesting. Goodluck to the project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:21:32 PM

agree with you bro, what we need now is how that all idea can be real. Cause bitcoin it self not yet get that phase. So there's plenty homework in cryptocurrency.  And for team good luck, you have a lot thing to do but that was great idea. I hope this daily use can be real. Not just other idea's cause we have see a lot of abandon project like this
The idea is really great. If it is possible to use Cryptocurrency on payment it is good.
Hope the project will succeed.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:48:42 PM

This is absolutely fascinating. I come from a poor country where phone credits can be hard to get. What caught my eye is that people can use SMR to top up their prepaid phone. This indeed is a top notch service you are providing your users in Samaritans platform. Wherever users is, as long as they can access Samaritans platform, there's no need to worry for phone credits.

Thanks for your kind words, this idea start from a friend of mine that been at the sea for many years, he always had a problem whenever he want to refill his phone credit, sometimes when he got lucky, he could buy it at the nearby port. Mostly he just staying in the ship.

We try to do our best to elimininate the boundries which no any other altcoin could do.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:04:52 PM

Thanks for the spirit, as for testing, in the middle of the ico we try to pre launch the prepaid phone topup service for user to test.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:32:35 PM

Thats it, the keywords is 'abandon project', many coins have a great ideas but just an ideas. We are in progress with some providers of the products that we promise to deliver. Thats why we are planning to pre launch one of the products during ICO. We need you to support this projects.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:56:01 PM

Interesting project. There's a lot of services that you are offering, I am especially interested in the lending program as well the digital products. It is going to be interesting to to watch how these products get implemented.

Yes, you could still earning while using our services. Be patient, cause we are going to rock altcoin world  Wink
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

Friendly design and service of essential products in life without intermediaries such as bank or card. Project very useful , do the project has bounty campaign?

Thanks for your kind words, yes we do have bounty campaign, please msg me for more information
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

its very useful items at this time.I hope this campaign will be succeeded.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
fastenprofit

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:10:00 PM

Hi dev where the link for the bounty thread? thanks
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:15:25 PM

Another interesting ICO is about to happen. Very nice design , and roadmap is interesting. Goodluck to the project.

Thank you, we will do our best !!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:24:19 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 06:11:39 AM by mariah.sadio

Hi. I just want to clarify if my understanding about the payment method for concert and online ticket bookin is correct, are you accepting cryptocurrencies on booking?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:41:52 PM

Wowh this is what I've been looking for a platform that will let me use a token to book ticket for my flights plus I can top up prepaid phone, buy concert ticket and online shopping.
This is the digital product that I've been looking for to be offered online.
I'm hoping that they can widened your digital products like almost everything can be bought using crypto curriencies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: