Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SMR] SAMARITANS Maximize Your Lifestyle - Get your Tokens NOW!!  (Read 7663 times)
urikmarkov

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:07:52 PM

Where is your whitepaper, list of founders?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:49:15 PM

It seems good project but we need to expand more the details of the project, it will be more good to see.
samaritans (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:02:23 AM

What is going to be the total coin supply overall ? There must be some coins reserved somewhere in your pocket to fund the developers as well as for development programs .

Hi

Generally its stated on the 2nd post, but we will update with more details. Thanks for visiting this thread
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:14:27 AM

How much to start to this SMR? Is there a minimum limit for this to avail the coin? If so, can I ask how much is the minimum starting, because I am.not that rich to start a big one.

Minimum to buy is 10 coins starting USD $0.80, max is 500 coins, as we have unsold coins will be add to the next day in case if theres a demand in the future before the ICO end.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:25:19 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?

We use blockchain as an incorruptible digital ledger of transactions that can be programmed. To record financial transactions but virtually everything of value.

And its a good source to crowdfunding and make a community with. As we know community in cryptocurrency world is a great foundation to make the coins survive. Please do support us and thanks for visiting this thread
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:02:33 AM

Where is your whitepaper, list of founders?

At this moment our short explanation is on the post #56, please support us Smiley
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:39:31 AM

It seems good project but we need to expand more the details of the project, it will be more good to see.
What details you are looking for them to expand? So the team will be aware on what details they are lacking and maybe they can provide it.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:00 AM

Congratulations on the Samaritans project. Only after 2 days have many commenters. It looks like everything is doing fine.
The project needs more information so that people can understand it.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:27 AM

What details you are looking for them to expand? So the team will be aware on what details they are lacking and maybe they can provide it.

I think they will provide us more details about the project after planning on what things they will improve from the project. The project just started few days ago so I think they will surely improve it more after some days to make it successful.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:05:15 AM

I think they will provide us more details about the project after planning on what things they will improve from the project. The project just started few days ago so I think they will surely improve it more after some days to make it successful.

I'm touched, yes we are new in this thing, at the first we are planning to do this project by offline marketing, but one of the devs tell us is better to make it online by using the blockchain technology and use this forum to raise the fund that we need. All of our products plan are already available on the net for long time, so its simple to said that we just connecting the dot and trying to be the number 1.

Its all about race, many altcoins rise with their great ideas, so we try to compete with them and try to prove it as soon as possible.

We need all support, make a good communication, just tell us what is wrong and we try to fix that. After all this project is intend for users benefit for long terms. Any thought are welcome Smiley
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:36:26 AM

Congratulations on the Samaritans project. Only after 2 days have many commenters. It looks like everything is doing fine.

Thank you, user's comments is our way to know our mistake early and make our plans more better in the future, don't be hesitate to give us what you think
pusaka

Activity: 1008
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:41:58 AM

it's better to visit the website to know more about this project https://samaritans.money/

dev, post whitepaper too in op.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

hello dev, where i can visit your facebook,twiter and telegram pages..
thankyou...

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

it's better to visit the website to know more about this project https://samaritans.money/

dev, post whitepaper too in op.

Thanks for your support, yeah we will release it right after our pre launch prepaid phone services in the middle of the ico launch.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:42:20 AM

hello dev, where i can visit your facebook,twiter and telegram pages..
thankyou...

Haha, thanks for your reminder, we are too exciting with the platform progress, forget to make that account, i will post it on 1st post when its ready
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:45:24 AM

about the details , what are the specific details that people wants to know about this project , i think its all there in the first page about all the details , and people also can visit their website.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

about the details , what are the specific details that people wants to know about this project , i think its all there in the first page about all the details , and people also can visit their website.

Thanks for your support, thats true, most of our goals is already stated on 2nd post, but maybe some members want to know more, like who we are or on how we could do that or things like that. One step at the time we will try to improve our intro along with the whitepaper. Our target in the near future is to give a proof at least with one of our products is working by pre launch it as a test.
adiksau0414

Activity: 406

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:19:50 AM

It's starting! Can't wait for the full launch.  Looking forward in having things in one touch.  Sometimes having a third party in some transactions will make it more complicated and it cost a lot of time. Just want to thanks all the people behind this project. Keep it up.

mahessapap

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

Great!! So we can pay our prepaid bill and buying ticket for hotel , plane etc with cryptocurrency? It's very nice concept and still new in the world of cryptocurrency. I'm sure this project will be successful , I will visit the website for to read more information. Good luck dev!

xD
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:23:04 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?

We use blockchain as an incorruptible digital ledger of transactions that can be programmed. To record financial transactions but virtually everything of value.

And its a good source to crowdfunding and make a community with. As we know community in cryptocurrency world is a great foundation to make the coins survive. Please do support us and thanks for visiting this thread

Also the blockchain assists with transparency, I am assuming your blockchain is not a private one. What is on the blockchain, can't be changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: