Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset  (Read 19838 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

Hi DITCOIN supporters!  Smiley Wink

You will see the ICO progress when you register in our website. You will see it in your own personal dashboard. Also, updates about it are being posted in our FB page. However, for the information of all, the progress at the moment is 77% and counting.  Shocked Cheesy

Buy your DTC now... for more info just visit our website or our social media accounts. Thanks!

I see.. so in order to see the progress we need to register, right? But it would have been better if we will be no longer required to register. But im happy to see that you already has started to contact major exchange for listing of ditcoin.  
Now, everyone can see the ICO progress in our website even without registering their account.  Wink
lol, that's why many people are not interested in your project. as you know,  most people are more interested after they see all the information visible on the website. how many percents of people want to read whitepapers and other information if one important thing they do not know?

I hope you understand it and good luck for you're project   Smiley

Definitely true! The team shouldve dome this in the first place so encourage more and attract more investors especialy if they see there are many investors too who have trusted the project. But still i guess its not yet too late. We still have 2 days to go.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:49:13 PM

this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far but unfortunately in our country there is There is no linkedin so as not being able to achieve maximum value, I really hope big with this project and able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally.
apolok

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

wow ditcoin already raised 77.87% of their hard cap. hope the project  is going to hit in exchanger. But i want to know one more thing. what will you do unsold token? will you burn unsold token?
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Hey I sent the exact amount of ETH I was asked in the dashboard, but it still says partial payment and I have no DIT. I've sent a pm, but no reply. I wanted to buy some more, but now I'm not sure

efulim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:25:19 PM

an interesting project.
good luck.
hoolio

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

Ok, that looks like a scam to me:

1. No working products

2. No technical specs in the whitepaper about the coin

3. Funding is 8.5 mln already, but there are no wallet addresses you can check

4. Sent some funds but did not receive any coins, and no reply from support

Be careful with this one
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:46:27 PM

Hallo followers Ditcoin, how do you feel after following this project? I think you will be happy because I think this project must be a success. I hope this project goes as planned.
dBrain

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:48:44 PM

How soon do you think the token will start rising in value and for how much? Any estimations made on that?
mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:35:51 PM

How soon do you think the token will start rising in value and for how much? Any estimations made on that?

Hey mate. I followed the facebook account of ditcoin, and last they i saw that they have posted about this increasing value after the ico..
Here is the link for that,   https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=511027322629599&id=479523462446652

We are in 77% ICO SALES. 
BUY DITCOIN now and get 10% Bonus!

Estimated Value afer ICO:
10$ to 15$ after 2 months
15$ to 30$ after 4 months.
100$ to 300$ at the end 2018

Name: DITCOIN

Abbreviation: DTC

ICO Starts:  November 7, 2017 / 17:00 UTC +8

ICO Ends:   December 7, 2017 / 17:00 UTC +8

Token Price:  01.25USD / DTC

Total Supply:  37,000,000.00 DTC

ICO Supply:  9,000,000.00 DTC

Currencies
Accepted:         BTC, XMR, ETH

Whitepaper:  https://ditcoin.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf

Bitcointalk:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357482.

Twitter:        https://twitter.com/dit_coin

Facebook:        https://www.facebook.com/DitCoin

Telegram:        https://t.me/joinchat/Fdzde0MvuaFoVmGzdShfYQ

GitHub:  https://www.github.com/ditcoin

Here's the screen cap about that too,

https://imgur.com/fHlWROJ

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:48:25 PM

Hi DITCOIN supporters!  Smiley Wink

You will see the ICO progress when you register in our website. You will see it in your own personal dashboard. Also, updates about it are being posted in our FB page. However, for the information of all, the progress at the moment is 77% and counting.  Shocked Cheesy

Buy your DTC now... for more info just visit our website or our social media accounts. Thanks!

I see.. so in order to see the progress we need to register, right? But it would have been better if we will be no longer required to register. But im happy to see that you already has started to contact major exchange for listing of ditcoin. 
Now, everyone can see the ICO progress in our website even without registering their account.  Wink

Atlast you have made it visible to the public regarding the progress of the ico. But van we even have an address to verify those amounts you have raised? An eth, btc address?
LEEMEEGO

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:16:48 PM

Hi DITCOIN supporters!  Smiley Wink

You will see the ICO progress when you register in our website. You will see it in your own personal dashboard. Also, updates about it are being posted in our FB page. However, for the information of all, the progress at the moment is 77% and counting.  Shocked Cheesy

Now, everyone can see the ICO progress in our website even without registering their account.  Wink

Atlast you have made it visible to the public regarding the progress of the ico. But van we even have an address to verify those amounts you have raised? An eth, btc address?

You have a point. I think they need to be transparent about the funds. Cause having just a figures vissible to public is not enough. There should be something or addresses which the funds can be track on. Cause how do we know if those figures are true or nor not or they jist manipulating the figures to make the investors believed that many have trusted their project. Hope the team will take this into consideration.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Ok, that looks like a scam to me:

1. No working products

2. No technical specs in the whitepaper about the coin

3. Funding is 8.5 mln already, but there are no wallet addresses you can check

4. Sent some funds but did not receive any coins, and no reply from support

Be careful with this one

Goodluck. What do you mean by working product? This project is still in ICO. And this currency is for business transaction purposes. Try to contact facebook support. Or PM me so that I can forward your message to the dev team.
hoolio

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:59:46 AM

Goodluck. What do you mean by working product? This project is still in ICO. And this currency is for business transaction purposes. Try to contact facebook support. Or PM me so that I can forward your message to the dev team.

If you read the roadmap info - main net launched in October?
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

Being late on road map does not mean that there are a scam. I'm not defending the devs team but I'm just not seeing your point of accusation and also main net already released. I will help you once you provide technical valid proof. Please stop bullshitting here for now. The distribution of the token is more complex than regular erc20 tokens ICO.
hoolio

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

Being late on road map does not mean that there are a scam. I'm not defending the devs team but I'm just not seeing your point of accusation and also main net already released. I will help you once you provide technical valid proof. Please stop bullshitting here for now. The distribution of the token is more complex than regular erc20 tokens ICO.

You call this bullshitting? I've sent some money but didn't receive shit. I've sent pm's about this and also a message through the form on the website, but no reply for 3 days already.
LEEMEEGO

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:53:50 PM

The last time i checked your site, maybe 8 hours ago, the progress of the token sale is around 77% over 8M dollars raised. And now i have checked its already 98% over $ 10,811,437.481 raised? Is this all true?  Huh
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:13:03 PM

I see this project will get great success, Ditcoin reached over $ 10,811,837.468 great job from the Ditcoin team, congratulations.
Ditcoin.io

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

You call this bullshitting? I've sent some money but didn't receive shit. I've sent pm's about this and also a message through the form on the website, but no reply for 3 days already.
Don't be bothered if you already sent message in our live support, just wait, and they will surely solve your problem. You can also message our FB page to resolve your problem faster. But, rest assured that it will be resolved soon.
Ditcoin.io

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

The last time i checked your site, maybe 8 hours ago, the progress of the token sale is around 77% over 8M dollars raised. And now i have checked its already 98% over $ 10,811,437.481 raised? Is this all true?  Huh
Yup. All of that data provided in our website are all true. It just simply mean that big investors are purchasing DTC in the last minutes of ICO and this is AWESOME!  Shocked
BlockeyeJr
Copper Member

Activity: 22

Don't do any trade to me

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:37:18 AM

Ditcoin Press Release: https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-privacy-coin-ditcoin-launches-its-ico/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: