Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73892 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

So... Ive seen this project is working on blockchain but how excatly does it work?
A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. Constantly growing as completed blocks are recorded and added to it in chronological order, it allows market participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without central recordkeeping.
Dude I know that already, I would not watch the concept of the project if I wdnt understand how blockchain works
What do you exactly mean then?
Any project can use blockchain, but there are different algorithms and security checks.
Well if you mean that based on the POS algorithm, an active node of the blockchain
network in Interstellar Coin is randomly selected. The choice is
based on their stake size. The appropriate wallet will receive a daily
reward or ROI for the contribution to achieving the distributed
consensus.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:13:18 PM

So... Ive seen this project is working on blockchain but how excatly does it work?
A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. Constantly growing as completed blocks are recorded and added to it in chronological order, it allows market participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without central recordkeeping.
Dude I know that already, I would not watch the concept of the project if I wdnt understand how blockchain works
Any project can use blockchain, but there are different algorithms and security checks.
Well if you mean that based on the POS algorithm, an active node of the blockchain
consensus.
But how does it work thru the online wallet then?
zero9119

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:14:31 PM

consensus.
Its easy, one coin simply needs to keep the wallet online to be considered an active blockchain node. Aforementioned is definitely a better and a more eco-friendly way of maintaining the blockchain integrity and security yet it might likewise lead to some little unnecessary power spending.
ftoole

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:52 PM

consensus.
Its easy, one coin simply needs to keep the wallet online to be considered an active blockchain node. Aforementioned is definitely a better and a more eco-friendly way of maintaining the blockchain integrity and security yet it might likewise lead to some little unnecessary power spending.
What about security of my wallet?
zero9119

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:18:50 PM

consensus.
Worst thing that might happen is the majority attack (51% attack) that has to do with monopoly problems and a double spending attack. A most devastating attack can be performed when one of the nodes of the blockchain possesses 51% or more computing power of the whole  network and therefore gains complete control over it. Such attacks may theoretically take place in the POW-based cryptocurrencies only. A 51% attack is not realistic in Interstellar Coin network
ftoole

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:20:59 PM

consensus.
Worst thing that might happen is the majority attack (51% attack) that has to do with monopoly problems and a double spending attack. A most devastating attack can be performed when one of the nodes of the blockchain possesses 51% or more computing power of the whole  network and therefore gains complete control over it. Such attacks may theoretically take place in the POW-based cryptocurrencies only. A 51% attack is not realistic in Interstellar Coin network
Why is this unrealistic then? I think that can happen to any service
zero9119

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

consensus.
As this was stated in the thread later... Because Interstellar Coin is a POS-based cryptocurrency, the attacker will have to acquire at least 51% of all network resources. Also even if hypothetically such an attack happens, it won’t be beneficial for the attacker himself. This attack will affect the market rate in such a negative response that it will hinder everything he did as useless.
ftoole

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:23:50 PM

consensus.
As this was stated in the thread later... Because Interstellar Coin is a POS-based cryptocurrency, the attacker will have to acquire at least 51% of all network resources. Also even if hypothetically such an attack happens, it won’t be beneficial for the attacker himself. This attack will affect the market rate in such a negative response that it will hinder everything he did as useless.
So thats why they coins are working that way? This is a genius project then, and if any marketplace could use that currency it is a great service!
zero9119

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

consensus.
So thats why they coins are working that way? This is a genius project then, and if any marketplace could use that currency it is a great service!
Yeah I know, I was talking to the devs during the interview. They seem to be a really smart people, well educated in economics to make this project work
ftoole

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:28:06 PM

consensus.
Yeah I know, I was talking to the devs during the interview. They seem to be a really smart people, well educated in economics to make this project work
Looks like you know way too much about this project, are you an investor?
zero9119

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:29:32 PM

consensus.
Looks like you know way too much about this project, are you an investor?
Yes, I thought it would be stupid to invest in a project that you dont know anything about, so I decided to ask the devs some questions
andrepcg

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:29:36 AM

Ive seen some guys talking about the price of the coin in the later stage, but doesnt it depends on inflation?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:31:17 AM

Ive seen some guys talking about the price of the coin in the later stage, but doesnt it depends on inflation?
Devs have already calculated the rate of growth of supply and have already began implementing strategies to combat inflation. Coin burn, ICOs, reinvestments are just some of the proposed strategies. Our investment structure allows us to minimize inflation while providing confidence for investors. Connecting tangible value to the coin will also prevent inflation from becoming uncontrollable as the coin will not solely then rely on supply and demand like other coins.
andrepcg

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:33:38 AM

But, you know the fundamental natures of a POS coin offer a daily reward in exchange for the user’s cooperation with achieving the distributed consensus. All POS based coins might face inflation issues in one form
or another.
Fritz93

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:35:11 AM

But, you know the fundamental natures of a POS coin offer a daily reward in exchange for the user’s cooperation with achieving the distributed consensus. All POS based coins might face inflation issues in one form
or another.

So what? The risk of loosing money is minimal, you can gain money really fast without any hard work, what do you think about that?
andrepcg

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:10 AM

or another.

So what? The risk of loosing money is minimal, you can gain money really fast without any hard work, what do you think about that?
Thats cool, but dont you wanna know more about the project before investing?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:38:29 AM

or another.

So you are a cautious one, fine. If you need to know the details why wont you talk to the devs, oh an there was some guy whomst knew everything about the project ITT
andrepcg

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:39:39 AM

or another.

So you are a cautious one, fine. If you need to know the details why wont you talk to the devs, oh an there was some guy whomst knew everything about the project ITT
In this thread? Sure I`ll DM him can you give me his name?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:40:23 AM

or another.

There are too many posts sorry, you just have to do it yourself
andrepcg

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:41:37 AM

or another.

There are too many posts sorry, you just have to do it yourself
Ty, anyway I hope the project will become successful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: