Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Contraband Community Manager of Electroneum is censoring all negative posts  (Read 844 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:52:31 AM

contraband??? is a known shill and scammer for iota.

anyone joining anything that he is involved with will obviously get fleeced if they are not in on the scam with him

Well that doesn't surprise me. He's deleted every post I've made in the official thread now because I am fighting back, and he's calling me a scammer for no reason.

Wouldnt expect anything else from one such as he.

Making him community manager is a red flag.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:11:35 AM

Look who's joined the group....I tried to maintain support but after going on 72 hours without any updates other than a statement of more delays I can no longer even try to support ETN.

Cryptkeeper1979, thank you for everything you're doing. I can personally confirm that the pictures you've shared that contraband has claimed he did not post were posted. I have read every page and every post of almost every Electroneum thread. I should have followed in support of you sooner and I apologise that I did not.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
cryptkeeper1979 (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:18:14 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 02:33:01 AM by cryptkeeper1979

Look who's joined the group....I tried to maintain support but after going on 72 hours without any updates other than a statement of more delays I can no longer even try to support ETN.

Cryptkeeper1979, thank you for everything you're doing. I can personally confirm that the pictures you've shared that contraband has claimed he did not post were posted. I have read every page and every post of almost every Electroneum thread. I should have followed in support of you sooner and I apologise that I did not.

M8, it just sucks. Had such high hopes for ETN, and personally invested, so my limit/end point is when someone tries to censor me for asking bloody questions.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:42:47 AM

I think this behavior clearly answers the question of whether or not you should invest in this. With 100s of ICOs to choose from, I would simply move on to something that doesn't smell as fishy. There are a lot of options out there, there is no reason to settle for this type of behavior. Use your common sense, and if it smells like a rat, wiggles its tail like a rat, it probably is a rat.
cryptkeeper1979 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:46:17 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 04:05:58 AM by cryptkeeper1979

I think this behavior clearly answers the question of whether or not you should invest in this. With 100s of ICOs to choose from, I would simply move on to something that doesn't smell as fishy. There are a lot of options out there, there is no reason to settle for this type of behavior. Use your common sense, and if it smells like a rat, wiggles its tail like a rat, it probably is a rat.

Well fucking said.

legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:47:03 AM

M8, it just sucks. Had such high hopes for ETN, and personally invested, so my limit/end point is when someone tries to censor me for asking bloody questions.

As did nearly 300k other registered users. ETN is only the second ICO I felt was worth me Investing in....and had I put my money in BTC at the time instead, I would have cashed out nearly double my investment already. This team has given ETN a terrible name in less than a week after "launch"

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:04:20 AM

They prolly got there ico funds stolen so they are now stealing from miners to pay us. I can't believe the censorship that is going on. "Working with Amazon" wtf.
cryptkeeper1979 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

They prolly got there ico funds stolen so they are now stealing from miners to pay us. I can't believe the censorship that is going on. "Working with Amazon" wtf.

Funny you mention that. I said the same thing in their official thread as a joke almost, and it got deleted by Contraband.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:31:50 AM

The best way to deal with such kind of fellows is to make the screens of dialogues. Then he will be caught for his words. It’s good that you save deleted posts.
But on screens all users would see it in the community. Let’s to battle the con men!  Undecided
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

thanks a lot for the provided report Shocked
I was really double-minded about this project
but now I see that it is a really deceitful game
Aigan

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

I've read from their facebook page that they're finalizing it today or something.

I'm new and also trying my luck. So I guess I'll go for ETN already have 200k litoshi atm might guy a little of them.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:16:03 AM

I don't know why some people are surprised by this actions, I have seen this type of reactions several times mostly after their ICO, they turn to demi-god, won't want to answer basic questions that investors are asking again.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:38:04 AM

Whenever you see any form of censorship that mrans something is not right. If there is no free speech  on a project how do you expect people to bring tge owner of the project to account! If i notice restrictive behaviour in any ooject i get out without second thought and i try to warn other people too.
cryptkeeper1979 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

I don't know why some people are surprised by this actions, I have seen this type of reactions several times mostly after their ICO, they turn to demi-god, won't want to answer basic questions that investors are asking again.

Agreed, although I don't think it represents the whole ETN team, but it certainly doesn't help their cause. I give them props for their marketing though, but they honestly need to hire the Monero dev team for a few mil out of the 40 million they received in the ICO, so they don't go down in flames. I'm not sure about their coding, but if you take a look at their github https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/commits/master you'll soon realize that it's a bunch of fluff.

cryptkeeper1979 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:20:27 AM

And.. the continuation of censorship continues over on the "official Electorneum thread" by Contraband.

Quote from: kungpho28 on November 07, 2017, 02:33:04 PM
guys i participated in the ICO. where is my coins? Im pretty pissed right now

"coding" https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/commits/master

Apparently referencing "coding" and linking to their official github is a worthwhile post to delete.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: