Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin  (Read 3407 times)
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

If you are going to teach it with the child who is 7 year old, you are going to use the word that can easily understand or comprehend them, but it really depends on the child if the child is not interested they will not easily understand it coz we all know that age is not the age that a child will give time to understand it. There is a child who are very curious but only few.
It can be a good idea to share your knowledge about bitcoin but sharing it to a 7 year old child is much difficult to do, although in that old child can think but its mind is focusing on playing and curiousity about its environment so you are right to explain it in much easier way like using some words that easy to understand.

ccabz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

[https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-a-7-year-old-a9a8c094feaf]
How to Explain Bitcoin to a 7-Year-Old
I’ve been explaining how Bitcoins work since 2010. Here is the simplest analogy I’ve discovered that explains transactions, anonymity, and coin production.

There’s a room that anyone can access. The room has security cameras that anyone can view, and every second of recorded footage is available online forever.

The room is filled with indestructible piggy banks made of transparent plastic. Naturally, these piggy banks have coin slots, and everyone can see which coins are in which piggy bank. These piggy banks can never leave the room.

Each person has a key that can open their piggy bank. Let’s say I want to buy a pair of alpaca socks, and you want to sell them.

First, you tell me which piggy bank is yours. Then, I walk into the room with a ski mask on. Anyone in the world can see me on the security cameras, but not my face.

Next, I unlock my piggy bank, take some coins out, then put them into your locked piggy bank. I leave the room.

Now, everyone in the world knows that your piggy bank has coins that were previously in my piggy bank. This is the case with every transaction, so everyone knows the history of every coin.

“So where do the coins come from? How did it start? Who got the first coins?”

There’s a robot in the room that runs lotteries. Every so often, this robot randomly chooses a piggy bank in the room, and puts 50 coins in it. When it first started, there weren’t many piggy banks in the room since nobody knew about it. Back then, it was easy to win the lottery. Today, there are millions of piggy banks in the room, so your odds aren’t very good.

“Ok, couldn’t someone make their own fake coins?”

No, because everyone has records of every coin in the room, and they know when the robot hands new coins out. If a fraud were to put fake coins into his own piggy bank, everyone would know that those coins were never handed out by the robot, and wouldn’t accept them.

“Who made the robot..?”

Supposedly it was a super genius Japanese man named Satoshi Nakamoto, but nobody knows for certain. Since the security camera footage is available from 2009, we can see that the robot was putting coins into a piggy bank since day 1. We assume it’s Satoshi, but that’s about all we know.

“… Crazy.”
From Tony Diepenbrock IV on medium.

Or you can also watch this excellent video:
bitcoin 101: https://youtu.be/Bhe61JaNFLU
[/quote]

Thank you so much for these information.  It really helps us specially to all newbies about bitcoin.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

[https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-a-7-year-old-a9a8c094feaf]
I’ve been explaining how Bitcoins work since 2010. Here is the simplest analogy I’ve discovered that explains transactions, anonymity, and coin production.

There’s a room that anyone can access. The room has security cameras that anyone can view, and every second of recorded footage is available online forever.

The room is filled with indestructible piggy banks made of transparent plastic. Naturally, these piggy banks have coin slots, and everyone can see which coins are in which piggy bank. These piggy banks can never leave the room.

Each person has a key that can open their piggy bank. Let’s say I want to buy a pair of alpaca socks, and you want to sell them.

First, you tell me which piggy bank is yours. Then, I walk into the room with a ski mask on. Anyone in the world can see me on the security cameras, but not my face.

Next, I unlock my piggy bank, take some coins out, then put them into your locked piggy bank. I leave the room.

Now, everyone in the world knows that your piggy bank has coins that were previously in my piggy bank. This is the case with every transaction, so everyone knows the history of every coin.

There’s a robot in the room that runs lotteries. Every so often, this robot randomly chooses a piggy bank in the room, and puts 50 coins in it. When it first started, there weren’t many piggy banks in the room since nobody knew about it. Back then, it was easy to win the lottery. Today, there are millions of piggy banks in the room, so your odds aren’t very good.

No, because everyone has records of every coin in the room, and they know when the robot hands new coins out. If a fraud were to put fake coins into his own piggy bank, everyone would know that those coins were never handed out by the robot, and wouldn’t accept them.

“Who made the robot..?”

Supposedly it was a super genius Japanese man named Satoshi Nakamoto, but nobody knows for certain. Since the security camera footage is available from 2009, we can see that the robot was putting coins into a piggy bank since day 1. We assume it’s Satoshi, but that’s about all we know.

“… Crazy.”

its by watching videos often till he grab all, i think that should be better option, try it..
[/quote]
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

I think the best way to explain and teach bitcoin to others is to let them experience it so they will know what are the benefits bitcoin could offer. And the best way to understand the whole bitcoin is to read everything about it and alsp the discussions. Maybe it will take time to be understood but i guarantee that it is really worth it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

I think the best way to explain and teach bitcoin to others is to let them experience it so they will know what are the benefits bitcoin could offer. And the best way to understand the whole bitcoin is to read everything about it and alsp the discussions. Maybe it will take time to be understood but i guarantee that it is really worth it.
A 7 year old can't fully get into the conversation / discussion easily. He will have troubles of understanding terms or jargon that will be used during the discussion. Explaining to him alone can help him understand what bitcoin is and letting him watch some info graphic videos will also help to catch up what bitcoin is. Kids are more interested when there are pictures appearing discussing and explaining something about what he wants to learn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

“Who made the robot..?”

“… Crazy.”

[/quote]
Onviously you cannot just tell them to invest into something into something that they dont really know so obviously the bitcoin is really to teach youre just going to invest and thenwait for the price to pump and then sell youre bitcoin easily you earn a profit but teaching is you need to convince them because a lot of fake news in tv brain wash the people.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

I find it a nice way of teaching/explaining bitcoin to a 7 year old boy/girl. But maybe somehow some kids may think about what you've told them literally rather than the concept of your story. Kids have different kinds of understanding so expect that not all of them will understand it quite enough.

True,  people do have different  understanding not all can easily get what you are telling and what does your explanation means. But i guess,  they will surely  understand  it by explaining more and try to reach their mind and try more efforts of explaining by giving them more videos about bitcoin.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

Show them all you transactions with bitcoin and the they will start to ask questions but don't forget to tell everything to them so they will not expect anything including the risk that we have here. Bitcoin is amazing and meant to be shared for, lets keep on spreading good news about it.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

Bitcoin can explain even in a child with full knowledge about bitcoin. Teaching bitcoin to kids need full understanding,but i think we can teach it on a child who have interest to earn money because a child who age is 12 below are those who play games,we don't need to purse them to earn money in youngest age. Let us wait them to have an interest on it.

Why do we need to explain bitcoin to child under 12 years old? Its nothing important.
Please be aware that the children is no need to know about bitcoin or whatever regarding financial. That is the time for them to play and learn in the school.
jpurusa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

I believe that the easiest way to get a person to give your his attention when you want to explain bitcoin to him is to mention the money first. Make him believe he can get paid later when he starts working and you get his full attention. It's the same way i used it when i introduced bitcoin to a friend of mine. Then you start explaining the basic rules and information like the value of bitcoin and the use of bitcoin. It all comes easy if he wants to really learn. The most important thing is how to make him want to be a part of bitcoin community.
I agree to this way.May be , the best way and most practical one to explain or teach people is to involve them in bitcoin work. People can participate in signature campaign, social media campaigns,etc.After getting money from bitcoin business, they will be more interested in and will be easier to understand what bitcoin is, how it works.the next step they can join bitcoin community.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

“Who made the robot..?”

“… Crazy.”

[/quote]

I'm agree to this statement "that the easiest way to get a person to give your his attention when you want to explain bitcoin to him is to mention the money first" because we all know that people want money so that when they knew that they can earn to it they will be interested and they will decide to work on it.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

“Who made the robot..?”

“… Crazy.”

[/quote]
The best way to learn or teach anyone about bitcoin is to introduce BTC from childhood because it is the future currency and would be used by everyone in the future so everyone should know about the BTC and this could only be possible if BTC would be introduced as a compulsory subject in every school and college because youth are the only future of every country and they are the one who can take BTC to great heights. So I guess this would be the easiest way to teach about BTC.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

I'll explain btc on the easiest and best way I can that a 7 yr-old could understand. It would be easy if the conversation starts with money. Mostly, people are paying interest and attention when the topic discussed is about money or anything about financial matters. And I guess even a child would really show interest when they heard the word money, because maybe in their mind they can buy the toys they want, when they have money. In addition, it's also a good thing to start educating and training these young kids so they can manage well in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:02:45 AM

This sounds good, using some visual AIDS related to bitcoin, which must be easy to understand.

Some children may think about what you literally tell them, not your story.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:10:33 AM

Oh-uh I think that's too young.
I believe that they'll see it as a boring thing.
But for me, what you can do is to explain what the child needed.
For example, try to ask him/her on what are the things you wanted to buy, then teach him/her how to earn to achieve the goal.
Make everything simple and luring for kids at the same time.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:11:38 AM

They can easily adopt bitcoin if you give them proper knowledge to begin with, you can also show them the proof of your income so that they will have motivation and it will eager them to study hard to learn the basic of it. It is hard for someone to learn if they are not totally interested, but if that person badly want to learn they can achieve it fast if they have perseverance. It takes time to learn bitcoin because there is no shortcut to it, you must read everyday in order to get some more knowledge.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

A good analogy. bitcoin should be teached by all peolpes in the world.
so the next generation will know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency well.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

In teaching bitcoin to young learner, first get his /her attention,interest in earning money, if you mention a word money, it comes up to their mind that money is use to buy things, so the child eager to learn about bitcoin so that he /she can buy what he wants. Thats the time for you to explain what is bitcoin all about,just use basic simple words in explaining so that he can undetstand easily., much better also if you let him watcy related videos about bitcoin.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

I don't that to push people to learn about bitcoin is a good idea because I think that they don't want to be forced to learn something that is new for them and it is better to let them decide to learn bitcoin or not. I am sure that if they really interested in bitcoin, they will learn more about bitcoin and if they have a question, they will ask us and they will have a passion to learn bitcoin. I think we need to tell them about bitcoin but not too details and makes them become curious with bitcoin and they have million question in their head so they will come to us and need us to teach them about bitcoin.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
traderethereum

Activity: 2884
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

I try to explain about bitcoin with a simple method. I use bitcoin for the investment section because I think people love to hear about the investment and they will try the investment although they want to try with a small amount. I can tell them to use their money at least once in a monthly but they keep doing this for 6-10 months and don't use it for anything or they can use it to buy other coins. and once 10 months asked them to calculate how much money they make.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: