Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get back invested money from ICO ?  (Read 1448 times)
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

Because you can't request refund in most case. I think the only way is you must wait until the token listed on exchanges, then sell your tokens to get back your money. But it will not be easy like that because in recent time, all token get dump lower than ICO price, so you must accept lost if you want to get back your money early.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

bring this into line laws I think there will be no way out. indeed may include fraud cases, but to trace where it came from is certainly not easy. It's already a risk that should be experienced in crypto and loss is a reasonable thing to happen. willing and able to be used as learning to choose the next ICO investment so be careful.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

I don't think that is a problem of the project team. You should analyze the project and market situation before joining ICO.

simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

Unfortunately, to return everything in case of failure of the company you will not succeed. Because ISO is like a stock exchange game.
You invest money and hope that the shares of one or another company will grow. And if their price falls, then you cannot change anything.
Therefore, nothing can be returned back. You just need to be more careful in choosing projects where to invest money.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Can you get your money back from investing in stock markets? I think that the answer is definitely not, therefore investing definitely will not bring you back your money. Because it is simply impossible.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Investing in any ICO this day is very risky, because many project today is a scam project or a not successful project. So that if the coins or tokens they have will have a price sell it before it's too late so that you cam get your money back.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Getting money of investors back if ICOs hit the rock is very difficult which is why it's very important to be mindful of the fact that investing in crypto is a risk and you should invest what you can afford to lose... It's important to take note that the project's CEO's are smart, they always restrict some investors from some regions for example US citizens are always restricted from majority of the ICOs because they're aware of the fact that sec will catch up with them if they mess up..... So it is better not to invest than to be thinking about how to get your money back, it can seems impossible
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

There is no other way, when you invest in an ICO it is an independent decision, you have agreed to all the rules given. When ICO is not as expected, you can only be patient and there is nothing you can do about it
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Investing in an ICO that is a risky investment, you face the risk of losing all your investment. There is no way to get back your investment if you invest in a scam project. If you have such a situation, then you are less fortunate and have experience for the next time

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Hello, as everyone can see, a lot of ICO's price dropped significantly and founders are not delivering anything, because they don't care. People lost their money and hope.

Is there a way to get investors money back by involving government and police?

What if collective group of investors opens a lawsuit similar like is happening now with Tezos?

Probably won't work. That is why it is forbidden to invest in residents of countries such as the United States. Investing in ICO you put a tick that you are not a resident of the United States. This is done because the United States has a very strong legislation that can punish fraudsters when contacting the police and the court.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

If you have invested money in ICO, you need to wait until the project token will grow, and then sell it already, at the very beginning there is no point.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

Hello, as everyone can see, a lot of ICO's price dropped significantly and founders are not delivering anything, because they don't care. People lost their money and hope.

What if collective group of investors opens a lawsuit similar like is happening now with Tezos?

I don't think that there is a way to get our money's back after we lose on the ICO. It is why that if we want to invest in anything, we need to know how much money we want to us so if we are losing from the investment, and we still have the money to try with the other things. I don't know if there is an institute or something like that which will help the investor to get their money back if the ICO failed.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

expectations are too high if you think there will be a refund if it turns out the price of the token in the market is not appropriate because in my opinion if the company does not commit fraud no one can make a claim and the market price depends entirely on the coin holder it's normal for now. I'm learning from CENTRA's experience

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

Real reasons why I amazed of the opinion for ICO investment regulation, where there should be real regulatory bodies that will ensure ICO scams are curtailed, here such ICO do not collect pay directly but by escrow such that if eventually they are not able to deliver a desired project the investors can be refunded a certain percentage of their investment capital, that way ICO scams will be reduced

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

I think the chances to return the money invested in ICO are very small. With me, too, was the case when I lost a significant amount for me. The price of tokens after entering the exchange decreased more than 30 times, and does not grow. This served as a good lesson to me that you do not need to invest a lot of money, and invest as much as you are willing to lose. Investment is a risk, and we must not forget it
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

maybe by keeping hold of the tokens from ico in a longer period of time is one of the right ways to get back the capital that has been spent to invest in the ico, if indeed ico has good prospects then most likely the price will rise along with market recovery later, it's just that we don't know when that market recovery will occur.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

When we decide to invest in this crypto world, we should understand its risk. When you are doing any investment, there are only two choices; you get the profit or loss your money. I don't think that the government or the police will help the case. So, we have to be careful in investing our money.

crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I think you have two opportunities. The first is to buy more coins now, while the coin dropped. If you buy the same amount of tokens now, you will decrease the price. The second opportunity is just to wait and to hope for the better market conditions.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

You have already mentioned about your concerns is that ico price drops meaning its about the token whos value goes dump after the hunters and some investors sold their token or coin.

BY this it means the ico you are telling is not scam since they give the tokens/coins whats your poblem is the price dumping,things that developers can stop from happening.from this police or any legal concerns has nothing to do with this
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

I knew about this risk when I invested into cryptocurrency but I think I should give it some more time if I what to see some up-grows.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀