Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2747 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

well, I think the use of bitcoin so far has done that. to buy and sell, I think it has been done since bitcoin has a price. well, this is not the first if you mean it is trading, because many people do buy and sell this on forex site.
pesantrenkilat

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

it should be the case, because bitcoin comes with the concept of digital currency, where money is a means of payment. but now bitcoin has not occupied the function of money as a means of payment. indeed there are some people who use bitcoin as a means of payment but that is not enough. even most people who have bitcoin as an investment asset like gold not as money.
Peter Bailey

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

Bitcoin has quite a following among vendors. Keep in mind that when you purchase Bitcoin from an exchange you have to pay a fee. In some cases a substantial fee, to acquire the Bitcoin. Vendors have factored this into their investment strategy, and many are offering a discount to customers who use Bitcoin. I believe this will continue as long as the exchange premiums remain high.
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:38:07 AM

BitCoin is a latest revolution.
Revolution of digital currencies. In early stage, we start our mode of payment using barter trade, fiat money, credit card and e-currencies.
Sooner or later, it will be accepted globally based on trending. For instance in Japan, they can order pizza and buying their goods using BitCoin.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin is designed to be the world's currency. probably, but Bitcoin is still in its formative stage. Many people do not even know bitcoin, so at least that will not be possible in the near future. It's a matter of time before most countries will turn to crypto currency as their national currency. However, with the development of Bitcoin has great potential and quite interesting.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

such a possibility will always exist because bitcoins are known all over the world and many countries use bitcoin and one day maybe bitcoin will be the world's currency, but it will take a long time because there are some countries that prohibit bitcoin in the country
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

to my knowledge the first bitcoin became the first digital currency that can be used in transactions. And I'm sure this technological advancement will be better and much easier for the global community in terms of buying and selling.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

if a network is created where transactions are instantaneous, why not
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Yes, and bitcoin as of now was not only for buy and sell but also for paying salaries to their employees as what i've read in this forum, and also I think thatbit is also used in somethe transaction not only for buy and sell and salaries. I can justify my thinkings because  as we all know globalization is already spreading that is why even transaction in crypto will also having an improvements.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

to my knowledge the first bitcoin became the first digital currency that can be used in transactions. And I'm sure this technological advancement will be better and much easier for the global community in terms of buying and selling.
Yes bitcoin is the first digital currency; and it is already the world currency for but and sell. People are keep on buying and supporting it until now. There’s no doubt that it will become more popular.

Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

I think yes. Some places now accept Bitcoin payments
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

Even if it does, it won't be soon, I think. It is necessary first that all countries legalized bitcoin and solved many problems before making it a world currency. In So, time will tell.

Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

I think bitcoin has too many haters and they will not let it be a single king.
All this can happen because it has all the potential and ingredients to be a world shaker in terms of currency.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin
bitcoin is Crypto money that can now be used as shopping or to buy something with it, but now it may only be used in some countries, and I really hope more and more countries will be able to legalize bitcoin and can use bitcoin to shop and can be to buy something, more people will use bitcoin, and bitcoin will certainly be easier to be able to raise the price again.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

It is possible,Bitcoin is pioneer in crypto and currently most popular digital currency,People feel comfort to make transaction with Bitcoin because its fast and secure way to make transaction globally.If this kind popularity of Bitcoin continues Bitcoin will be the global currency,It is expected that Bitcoin will hit on top in early 2020 and it will help to more popularity of Bitcoin.

inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

It can be real even in the next year. And it will be very nice for all uses of Bitcoin. But we can have some problems with the government inside the country that want to have part of our money.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Definite means a possibility. No one knows what the future holds. cryptocurrency is fast blowing the market. we believe it has the potency and so it...No doubts
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

do not talk it about bitcoin we already know that bitcoin is become and number one crypto currency in the world and first crypto many people will not understant it because it is decentralized and we cannot touch bitcoin but we can widraw it and change in money what you have in your country and also you can buy and sell using by internet trading your money to buy bitcoin and hodl it until the price will up.
arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Yes. it was made to be a new form of payment in this world. A digital currency  for the whole world to make transactions easier from anywhere in the world.
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Unlike FIAT, it is free from exchange hassles for international transactions and can easily be transfered to anyone, at any time, in any part of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: