Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2747 times)
eke2008

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

Bitcoin been accepted as number one currency in the world will not happened easly because many countries are not making used of bitcoin as of Now it need to be adopted nation wide before it can be world first currency
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

Trust in bitcoin is quite high, and many people want to have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin in the hope that someday they will be happy when the price of bitcoin rises and they make a profit. With the power of bitcoin today, I hope bitcoin will be the first world currency to buy and sell.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

in my opinion. if compared with other cryiptocurrency. I strongly agree and are very sure that bitcoin is the first digital currency to be used for sale and purchase transactions. like paper currency

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

Though this thread was posted almost a year ago but still some people asking the same question. So, My answer is No, I don't think bitcoin will become the first world currency to buy and sell or any other sections. It is not that easy, every country has a different currency to buy and sell things. Bitcoin can't be a global currency for its volatility. I am sure that no government wants bitcoin as their primary currency. If bitcoin price can stable or if it goes under regulations with tax fee then bitcoin can become the first currency and I think that is not possible.

Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

In order for Bitcoin to become the first currency in the world to buy and sell, it must have not only the most well-known name, but also the best technology that provides instant and almost free transactions, simplicity and reliability in use. While everything is in motion and everything develops. Therefore, it is difficult to say what could be in the future. Maybe it will.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

I believe so, bitcoin can become a worldwide currency for various business transactions. In my personal opinion, bitcoin is a digital currency which can be used for almost all business transactions.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

Yes, I think that Bitcoin can buy all the currencies in all foreign currency, but it can be experienced after a very long time.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

bitcoin will be the first to be a medium of sale or purchase at cryptocurrency, now only ethereum can be a coin other than bitcoin. but the volume of bitcoin is still bigger than ethereum and it has become one of the best in cryptocurrency.......
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

I disagree with you. Slightly less than half the countries of the world have already seen the potential in Bitcoin and allowed its use on the territory of the state. Such countries receive additional advantages in attracting startups and new projects that use the blockchain. Many experts believe that the use of virtual money will help financially lagging powers attract investments.
The development of the blockchain and Bitcoin in particular will inevitably lead to the improvement of the legal framework. The main issues in the research of IT professionals and economists around the world is the problem of finding a balance between ensuring security and preserving the anonymity of Bitcoin. The problem of anonymity and possible money laundering is currently the main factor in refusing permission to use Bitcoin in many countries.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

Now people are getting to know Bitcoin throughout the world. They are now using it in their services and also using it for buying goods in a safest way. In some years to come it will be accepted worldwide where it will be used for buying and selling just as the fiat currencies such as US dollars and Pounds. 

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

Even now people are using it in the payment of goods and services and I wont be surprised when in the future it becomes the first world currency used for both selling and buying.

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

For this, bitcoin has all chances, but this event, the worldwide adoption of bitcoin as a single currency, will not happen soon, at least 5 years from now. And we have to wait, watch and invest. Cool
And you think 5 years from now is not soon? how do you categorise the word SOON? Because to me 5 years from now is just like tomorrow. So it is happening soon. Bitcoin will soon be the world currency for transactions. Just don't be left behind.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:10:01 AM

I think AML BitCoin will be the next bitcoin as AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

Of course that is a hope for crypto players, because the development of bitcoin is increasing year by year, although bitcoin is often exposed to negative news but bitcoin does not fall and has remained until now, I think it becomes a positive thing to become a payment instrument in the future.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

That's gotta be the best decision the world has ever done in terms of connecting every one through money. If bitcoins have truly become a global usage currency, then we'll definitely see more of these kinds of currency in the future. I'm expectant that one day, we will no longer depend on banks for money storage.

BigSamson5

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

That is what i am waiting for but i think it will take a long time for bitcoin to become the first world currency for buy and sell
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

This is very possible because the idea and technology behind Bitcoin is a revolutionary one. However, due to the limited supply of Bitcoin, it will become more valuable on the market as the demand increases.

Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

..if many would believe in Bitcoin,,and many countries will adopt Bitcoin and make it legalised,,then there is the possibility that it will going to happen..Bitcoin have gone a milestone and reach its stable place now..so far,,many uses Bitcoin as their mode of payment,,if all the countries recognised Bitcoin and adopt it as a mode of transaction,,then it is good to all of us because we will not be able to have problems in the future..I hope that this will happen very soon..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

I would like it if bitcoin took this position, but it is still a long way to go. Despite all the altcoins, i still hope that it creates bitcoin and no altcoin like ripple or something.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

Yes, Bitcoin i would like to see that in the future first world currency for buy and sell. Bitcoin is popular on internet nowadays and it is in demand for the price today is very much cheaper it is good for buy and hodl for the future then the supply of it is fixed to 21million supply that would great to see compare to other currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: