Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALT COIN HOLDERS FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND BE PATIENT - if you want to of course  (Read 302 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:22:20 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 11:32:27 PM by cryptohunter

Bitcoin whales have found a new way to suck the wealth from alt coiners now by making all of these forks btc gold 2x and bitcoin cash.

They are automatically receiving the huge lions share of all these new ALTS (the forks of btc) for simply holding their BTC there is no risk to their huge stashes of BTC they are simply going to get it all for free. You will get nothing (much except some crumbs ) for free you will be forced to buy from them from now on if you want any of this junk.

Now if you are holding a lot of alts the best thing to do

1. Remove all of your sell orders (remove 100% before the 15th)
2. Never purchase any more forks of btc not even to try to day trade
3. Re enter all of your alt sell orders 5X higher than they are now after the fork
4. Hold and do not give in. This will work if you are holding quality alt coin projects if you are not holding quality projects then start making sure you move into quality projects right now.

Even if only 25% of altcoin holders followed this protocol right now you will force an end to this never ending forking and airdrop bullshit based on BTC balances and cause huge spikes in the quality alt coin projects that btc whales want in on but want to get them for next to nothing. In fact they will probably end up getting your alt coins for free.

You think you are getting free coins. You will end up with a net loss from all of this unless you are very shrewd, very lucky or have a huge BTC wallet.

Alt coiners are getting shafted with these forks.

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

Bitcoin whales have found a new way to suck the wealth from alt coiners now by making all of these forks btc gold 2x and bitcoin cash.

They are automatically receiving the huge lions share of all these new ALTS (the forks of btc) for simply holding their BTC there is no risk to their huge stashes of BTC they are simply going to get it all for free. You will get nothing (much except some crumbs ) for free you will be forced to buy from them from now on if you want any of this junk.

3. Re enter all of your alt sell orders 5X higher than they are now.
4. Hold and do not give in. This will work if you are holding quality alt coin projects if you are not holding quality projects then start making sure you move into quality projects right now.

Even if only 25% of altcoin holders followed this protocol right now you will force an end to this never ending forking and airdrop bullshit based on BTC balances and cause huge spikes in the quality alt coin projects that btc whales want in on but want to get them for next to nothing. In fact they will probably end up getting your alt coins for free.

You think you are getting free coins. You will end up with a net loss from all of this unless you are very shrewd, very lucky or have a huge BTC wallet.

I am not selling my bags of alts.  A long time ago when I was even more naive one of the biggest mistakes I made was to panic sell coins when they crashed.  That is when I should have been buying cheap coins.  Buy low.  Sell high.  Not the other way around. Tongue 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:45:43 PM

I am not selling my bags of alts.  A long time ago when I was even more naive one of the biggest mistakes I made was to panic sell coins when they crashed.  That is when I should have been buying cheap coins.  Buy low.  Sell high.  Not the other way around. Tongue 

Exactly but these forks are going to wipe out a lot of new alt coiners that havent gained this experience yet.

The only risk to holding is if you are holding bags of worthless crap that they don't want to get in on.

PatrykCOIN

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:21:50 AM

I have learnt in a hard way not to panic and sell off in situations like this, But to buy up all cheap quality alts... Thanks for the advice, I will apply it

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:29:00 AM

3. Re enter all of your alt sell orders 5X higher than they are now after the fork

Now here's a smart and reputable man, with some knowledge of the markets. Cryptohunter is no novice when it comes to altcoins, he's been here for just about everything (from what i can recall), digging in his posts i can guarantee you this man was there the days when ethereum and NEM where newcomers to the scene.

Regardless, after all this bullshit occurs with segwit Bitcoin will decrease, how much? couldn't tell you. But what can be said was said above about altcoins.

Now, segwit is not the end to Bitcoin forks, it's only the beginning, as all the mining clubs see how successful these forks are, the hunger will continue for more free $$$$$
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: