Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP  (Read 1274 times)
maniakbtc

Activity: 410
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:35:56 PM

do airdrop really can give huge benefits??
I think it can be yes, and it can not, depending on the project and the people who support, lots of airdrop scam out there, follow your feelings which airdrop you think really benefit

yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

Most of airdrop are scam without new futures, specially those who ask you to send and little amount of Ethereum to an adress.
Stay away of this kind of airdrop, most of the time you will dont receive your Token.
Only fill free Airdrop and pay attention to never give your private key otherwise someone will steal all your Ethereum.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:49:07 PM

NEM, Ripple, Decred were all airdrops, and although I wasn't around then, people are saying they were worthless at first, but if you had held them all, you'd be a millionaire now ... so to me, it is worth the few seconds to fill out a form and get some free coins, and I just HODL them all.  Nothing to lose, and maybe you'll hit a jackpot. 
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:51:07 PM

how many days do i wait for airdrop to funds my ether wallet? Huh Huh
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

Not huge, but sometimes a coin gets pumped and than it is nice

CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:08:24 PM

I am also in the Deep Onion airdrop and have been very pleased with the results. The team deserves to be a Harvard MBA case study with their use of viral marketing techniques and rapid ecosystem growth. Many copycat coins have attempted to replicate their magic, but so far I have not seen any that have been able to do so. I agree with previous posters that many airdrops are scams. Perhaps they are just trying to collect contact info to be sold to crypto marketers, especialy the ERC-20 tokens that start with E in the name, edogecoin, etc. However at least two that I am aware of New Economy Movement and Decred have generated wealth for the early adopters that received the airdrop.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
faekor

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

Some airdrops can benefit you if it will be listed on the market and have a great value, but there are also those airdrops that has no value at all most of them are the ones with no clear path for their project.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:27:44 PM

If you try to scam many airdrop campaigns with lots of account  Angry they may give huge profit, but otherwise they usually give $5- $20, usually not more than $50.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

I don't think so. Most of these coin are trash coins and there is no reason that someone keep buying them.
itsmebigs21024

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

It really depends on the coin, so many are just scams and not worth nothing and some are great do your research.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

I can’t say Airdrop give big benefit, it depends on the project development  whether the coin will be successful in the future. Stellar Lumen airdroped its coin and it is doing fine because of active development.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:24:28 PM

could be, as long as you can participated a lot of airdrop and have not just one account

so in once airdrop you can get a lot of coin or tokens from one airdrop,

if you participate many airdrop you will get more result, and if you sell your

airdrop result when they have a good price you will get huge benefits from airdrop
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

An issuer, an investor or an user, are entitled for its benifit. From the word itself, it drops in our wallet without big effort. In a long run, small amount of those free token would become a big benifit. It is better than nothing at all.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

Airdrop work in two waves one side they benefit project to get public city and to get free coin.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

Airdrops is best option to hunt fools with offering free coins if you know what i am talking about Wink I never download any free software,wallet ot my pc even in case of devs refuse to send my tokens. Hunt or be hunted Wink
amilla041184

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:58:40 PM

In my opinion, newbie opinion only, Airdrop is just like ICo some become successfull and give lots of benifits and profit to lots of involved parties and some just failed.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

If I think it is very useful for many people Because we only register for a moment and still can do various other bounties to supplement the income every month and we just need to wait patiently Airdrop coin is entered the depth of myetherwallet.

Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Mostly all airdrops are tryin to make as much hype around the coin as possible so major holders could grab their profits and dump all the shitcoins to the common users after that. I'm realy curious to see at least a couple of altcoins that were distributed thru the big airdrop and saved their valur for a long time. I'll be glad if anyone will provide some links

ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Airdrop gives us some kind of benefits. It's work in to way one side they benefit project to get public city and to get free coin.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:33:07 PM

Nowadays, the trend of releasing airdrops and projects has increased tremendously, it seems that there has been a flood, but choosing the right and the wrong is the endurance job, finding reliable projects is very difficult, in which you can invest without risk and confidence.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: