Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are indonesians so stupid?  (Read 1177 times)
markzuk

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

The stupidest person is the person who feels himself smart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tlustoprd

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

Like how stupid do you have to be to post in your 3rd world language in english sub forums?

Even 50 iq sub sahara africans arent doing that.

Do you guys dont have enough counsins to marry so that you have to marry your sisters and mothers now?

This shit is not good for a populations iq you know...

Roll Eyes

Saya pikir Anda bereaksi berlebihan. Ini menyegarkan orang troll dengan menggunakan bahasa dunia ke-3 di sub bahasa inggris. Juga, saya menggunakan google translate untuk ini karena saya tidak bisa berbahasa indonesia. Saya harap ini masuk akal. Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

(^^^?)

Of course, if he is smart, then he is just as stupid if he feels stupid.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

i'am indonesia ,stupid or smart is not important,repeating the mistakes will make a person good so i think language is common,everyone can make mistakes keep learning will make us better
Mari santia

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

Like how stupid do you have to be to post in your 3rd world language in english sub forums?

Do you guys dont have enough counsins to marry so that you have to marry your sisters and mothers now?

Roll Eyes

Can't you just report their posts and accounts !? why do you have to show your stupidity here !?
let's make this simple, I think that stupid people who can earn profit are smart people. and smart people who feel annoyed in earning profit by stupid people are stupid.
this forum has rules, every one who breaks them should be punished. so simple. why do you need to make a shout out?!
well,, I'm Indonesian who are stupid  Wink Grin Grin Roll Eyes
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

I do not think there is a stupid human being, there is only a person who is not smart enough.
any clever person, any genius anybody still needs learning.
so I guess everyone in this world is not smart.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

I don't think it's cool to call them stupid or that they are a 3rd country. It's not their fault that they're not economically advanced like your country.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

Roll Eyes

It is their choice,  culture and their beliefs.  We have our own choice,  opinion. We all have our own rights. 

Does it mean if we follow our culture,  we are considered stupid?

Being obedient is just a sign of respect to everyone not because he/she is a stupid.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

Who are to say that word. And you say it to the nation, maybe you are more stupid than them. Respect others if you want to respect you.
bewag12

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

Do you think only stupid Indonesians? do you think your country is not stupid? I'm Indonesian I'm stupid, and I'm not smart, but is there someone smart? I think as long as we are still looking for money, we are still stupid. I think humans are nothing stupid, but there are only lazy people. So in my opinion, you should not take the decision to assess the Indonesian citizen is stupid
For me some indonesians are stupid. Not all indonesians
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

You dont need to call a whole country stupid just because you want to pass a message, they are ways we go with this without been harsh and moreover not everyone of them as some understands this better.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Roll Eyes

They're not stupid as you think about them , their hospitality and sense humor make them to look like an stupid but they do it for fun though , you should respect them as an aspect of human being. All of us have stupidity  , don't judge to quickly on what you see , respect and peace.
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

It seems to me that the author just hates this country. Probably he had never been there, and your thoughts expressed based solely on hearsay. It is not correct.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:53:53 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 07:12:40 PM by anushkasachith888

I have heard that Indonesians are smoking a lot and cigarettes are cheap. I don't know whether Indonesians are generally silly. Both silly and intelligent people live in all countries.Does smoking habit among Indonesians have a story to tell ? smoking damages the brain, Jews never smoke as a nation.

tekin_ural

Activity: 211
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

I wish mods would close this thread immediately.
Venus inova

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

Before you say stupid Indonesian people better investigated first, what they do so you say that they are stupid ...
Do not be like the elephant saying in front of the eye is not visible while the ants are far across look ...
The error itself is not visible other people's faults look ...
ryanwalker389

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

Why must you have to categorize the whole country as Stupid? It's uncalled for. Though, they may be wrong in an aspect. But, yet, the country isn't stupid.
Johannson

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

I had an Indonesian roommate, he was intelligent and smart, so I would not generalize that statement to the whole community.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

From the interaction with the Indonesians I personally suffered most
I was tried and misinformed regularly they skillfully manipulated and repaired various obstacles and tried to quarrel with others..
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

There is a saying in my country as 'Person who think I am the most educated guy, I am the most smart guy is an Idiot'. When I saw your comment it reminds me.
May be this user wanted to have fun making angry Indonesians.  Wink
However According to UNESCO Indonesia it has an adult literacy rate of 95.38%. While the male literacy rate is 97.17%, for females is 93.59%, It is a good rate, but being educated doesn't approve that all educated persons are intelligent or smart. They are just educated people about one particular subject in order to do a job.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: