Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining | 15% POS | 18.07% Term Deposit  (Read 107927 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (15 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
ghobson

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

Crypto Developer

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Lastly, what is this micro deposit that always comes along with term deposit? I deposit 14.5 coins for a year, and get another transaction adding anywhere between fraction of a coin up to more than one coin.  And what's more important - what should I do to get more than 1 coin every time I make a term deposit and how to maximize the amount?

Thank you!

When you do a term deposit , the wallet has to choose an input via coin control to lock the coins from. ( your wallet is essentially a collection of input addresses )
The remainder is then sent back to your wallet.
Note: There is a cosmetic display bug with the reported fee's that has been fixed in the dev branch and will be released in v1.1.7
Maximizing the amount is simple, the longer the term you lock it for the more it will yield , up to a maximum of 365 days / 12 months.

Long live ROI coin!

It's ok to term-deposit to the same address, right?

yes its what most ppl do , unless your donating to someone else.

Join the boid community, earn crypto while doing real research with your cpu/gpu boid.com
Trunkz_n_Nubz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

I thought I might recommend attempting to get this coin listed on CPSCoin. It's an exchange built specifically to integrate with established vendors and is around the similar developmental stage right now as ROI Coin, which is one of the reasons I think it would be a great partnership.

There is a 25$ non refundable fee, but I would be down to paying a portion if others were interested also.
https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting

Link to Whitepaper: https://www.coinpaymentscoin.com/cpscoin-whitepaper.pdf

CoinPayments is a payment processor that allows merchants to accept Bitcoin and over 400 altcoins in their store through easy to use plugins, APIs and POS interfaces. With over 940,000 vendors across 182 countries around the world, CoinPayments.net is most comprehensive multi-cryptocurrency platform available online.

CoinPayments got its start back in 2013, when it became the first payment processor to support altcoins. At that time no one else in the industry was offering support for cryptocurrencies outside of Bitcoin, so CoinPayments seized the opportunity to create a multi-currency wallet and payment processing solution. Since then CoinPayments has expanded to support over 400 different digital currencies and are constantly adding more.

As the CoinPayments userbase started to grow and request new coins, we added support for wallets and conversion, along with some banking options through integrations with third parties around the world. CoinPayments provides a wide variety of innovative services, including cold storage, multi-signature, instant confirmations, plugins for easy integration of payment features and merchant tools, vaulting for long term storage, and many more features to be rolled out in the coming months. Most were created as part of CoinPayments’ constant evolution based on user requests and feedback from the industry.

CoinPayments strives to be at the forefront of the emerging cryptocurrency market by dynamically adapting to changing conditions and staying true to their roots of supporting bitcoin and the many other cryptocurrencies in the market. As CoinPayments continues down this path to the future of finance, they will continue to cultivate this brilliant technology and usher in a new era of decentralized banking.

I'm interested to hear what the community thinks about this
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

I ve just discover this coin, and i got some pc and servers to put on =)

800 H/s for 2 pc, not bad, i love CPU only coin ! Long life to Roi Coin

Vive le roi !

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
DisasterFaster (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

I thought I might recommend attempting to get this coin listed on CPSCoin. It's an exchange built specifically to integrate with established vendors and is around the similar developmental stage right now as ROI Coin, which is one of the reasons I think it would be a great partnership.

There is a 25$ non refundable fee, but I would be down to paying a portion if others were interested also.
https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting

Link to Whitepaper: https://www.coinpaymentscoin.com/cpscoin-whitepaper.pdf

CoinPayments is a payment processor that allows merchants to accept Bitcoin and over 400 altcoins in their store through easy to use plugins, APIs and POS interfaces. With over 940,000 vendors across 182 countries around the world, CoinPayments.net is most comprehensive multi-cryptocurrency platform available online.

CoinPayments got its start back in 2013, when it became the first payment processor to support altcoins. At that time no one else in the industry was offering support for cryptocurrencies outside of Bitcoin, so CoinPayments seized the opportunity to create a multi-currency wallet and payment processing solution. Since then CoinPayments has expanded to support over 400 different digital currencies and are constantly adding more.

As the CoinPayments userbase started to grow and request new coins, we added support for wallets and conversion, along with some banking options through integrations with third parties around the world. CoinPayments provides a wide variety of innovative services, including cold storage, multi-signature, instant confirmations, plugins for easy integration of payment features and merchant tools, vaulting for long term storage, and many more features to be rolled out in the coming months. Most were created as part of CoinPayments’ constant evolution based on user requests and feedback from the industry.

CoinPayments strives to be at the forefront of the emerging cryptocurrency market by dynamically adapting to changing conditions and staying true to their roots of supporting bitcoin and the many other cryptocurrencies in the market. As CoinPayments continues down this path to the future of finance, they will continue to cultivate this brilliant technology and usher in a new era of decentralized banking.

I'm interested to hear what the community thinks about this

Very interesting I will check this out and thanks for letting me know Smiley
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

I ve just discover this coin, and i got some pc and servers to put on =)

800 H/s for 2 pc, not bad, i love CPU only coin ! Long life to Roi Coin

Vive le roi !

That is some decent hash rate and good luck mining!
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:32:24 AM

Hello,

Why do ROI coin have very less value. Just i saw the exchange rate and found that its very low. In this way mining and collecting 10000+ coins is of no use.

ROI representative can you please reply on this.

Thanks

While I am no representative of ROI coin I will dare to answer: they call it opportunity.  My friend just went ahead and bought some, I instead run miner on my wallet machine, so I stake other coins and mine ROI at the same time.  Extra 100 coins a day wont hurt.

As to the price of the coin - there are not that many coins that retain 40-50 satoshi price tag, that late into the development, most of high interest coins are already at 1 satoshi or ended up at sub-satoshi markets.

I totally see ROI at 1 cent per coin within the next 4-6 months, and 10 cents per coin within the next year or so.  Term deposit that does not stake against the network weight? Are you kidding me?  Whale or shrimp - all stake the same!  Oi Roi Grin

Blue9999

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

Hello,

Why do ROI coin have very less value. Just i saw the exchange rate and found that its very low. In this way mining and collecting 10000+ coins is of no use.

Thanks

I am gonna be brutally honest with you. If you are thinking about becoming super rich with your 10000+ roi coin soon you are delusional and dead wrong. Yes roi is a good project with a nice community but that doesn't guarantee its success . There are thousands of other coins in the market competing with each other to reach the top and new coins/tokens are made everyday to make things worse.

So yes collecting 10000+ coins is of no use (for now). Either it's value will remain this low forever or the value will increase in the future nobody knows. I suggest just forget about roi for couple of years and check back to see if the value increase or not. If it increased good for you if not well tough luck you choose the wrong coin to mine

DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

I am not worried right now about the current price of the coin. The dev team has some things coming up next quarter that will be helpful. We are also working very hard to get listed on one of the bigger exchanges.
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Hello,

Thanks

I am gonna be brutally honest with you. If you are thinking about becoming super rich with your 10000+ roi coin soon you are delusional and dead wrong. Yes roi is a good project with a nice community but that doesn't guarantee its success . There are thousands of other coins in the market competing with each other to reach the top and new coins/tokens are made everyday to make things worse.

So yes collecting 10000+ coins is of no use (for now). Either it's value will remain this low forever or the value will increase in the future nobody knows. I suggest just forget about roi for couple of years and check back to see if the value increase or not. If it increased good for you if not well tough luck you choose the wrong coin to mine

Appreciate your honesty, bud.  I call my approach faith.  Plan for this coin is to mine and term-deposit for a year, then re-deposit matured coins for another year, and repeat.  I got time. Smiley
Blue9999

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Appreciate your honesty, bud.  I call my approach faith.  Plan for this coin is to mine and term-deposit for a year, then re-deposit matured coins for another year, and repeat.  I got time. Smiley

Thanks. I too got time and not worried that much since roi is only couple of months old coin. Just look at my sign as you can see I support roi since its a good project. Now whether it will rise or stay the same in the future nobody know. All we can do it hope.

My apology if this sound rude but it piss me off when people think just mining some coins will make them rich within couple of months. If it was that easy everybody would have been rich by now   
rouhaud64

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

hello, dear,
 i mine on suprnova pool, and i have found many block, but never received 120 roi for recompense in my wallet?
what the problem?

you can see the block 118858 is found by me, it's confirmed and it's green, but nothing in my wallet?

thanks for answer
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

hello, dear,
 i mine on suprnova pool, and i have found many block, but never received 120 roi for recompense in my wallet?
what the problem?

you can see the block 118858 is found by me, it's confirmed and it's green, but nothing in my wallet?

thanks for answer

Did you check your payout threshold?

If all else fails you could always contact the mining pool support Smiley
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

hello, dear,
what the problem?

thanks for answer

I don't think you quite understood how a mining pool (and especially suprnova) works. The whole purpose is for people to share their hashpower in order to find blocks faster and more regularly. In consequence everyone on the pool gets only a fraction of found blocks (i.e. the percentage of hashpower he contributed).
On suprnova especially you have a unique login, which "collects" your shares/payouts. On your profile ("My Account") you then have to specifiy a ROI address (from your wallet) where the pool should pay your coins to. Moreover you can specify a certain threshold for automatic payment from the pool to your wallet. Without this the pool keeps collecting your coins (you can see that on the dashboard under "My Balance" --> confirmed).

If you really find a lot of blocks on the pool, then you probably have a lot of hashpower and could consider solo mining (with your wallet). Wink
rouhaud64

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Sorry, but i know bitcoin since the price is 0.50 cts, i know the system , and for all currency i mine, when i found 1 block, i received many currency, not only %
today someone found a BTC, he received 4 BTC, that true??
if i found 1 ROI, i must be recompense with 120 roi ? that true ?

but i received only the same thing of the other one found a block
dave_bbp

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Sorry, but i know bitcoin since the price is 0.50 cts, i know the system , and for all currency i mine, when i found 1 block, i received many currency, not only %

I'm not sure if you are trolling or just really bad in expressing anything in English. But the things you write make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Just try solo mining from the wallet. If you find a block there, you get the full 120 ROI reward. Wink
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

If you solo mine OR if you mine the cluster and you find a block yes you will get 120 coins.

If you mine a typical pool you will share the coins with other miners when a block is found.
billybonus2

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Any new Roadmap updates?
rouhaud64

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

ok but the cluster doesn't work i have try it many day and connection refused.
minhhien9xcb

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

I'm a beginner. I want a teacher to teach. promise to work hard.
dave_bbp

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

ok but the cluster doesn't work i have try it many day and connection refused.

Yes, that's right. The cluster is currently being rebuilt completely. Until then you have to stick with suprnova (and collect the fractional payouts) or try you luck solo mining and see if that works better for you.
I don't know what hashrate you have, but maybe try the pool for 48 hours and remember the amount of ROI you collected and then try solo mining for 48 hours and compare how many blocks you hit.
The lower your hashrate is, the longer you should make the time frame for comparison, because it could very well be that you cannot find a single block in 48 hours. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: