Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4581 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:54:24 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
If the government in my country knows about bitcoin, i think they would want to pay us taxes because many people in our country are earning money for free and the government doesn't earn any money from people who uses bitcoin, so they also want to earn money from it through taxes.
Yes the government will force us to pay the tax and the bitcoin value and the price will be very high but it will say is to pay the bills using the bitcoin and the this is the best price of the bitcoin at the low price I hope the bitcoin is going to rock the price of the bitcoin I can see how fast the bitcoin price is increasing and this is the time to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time I hope the government of the country will know the bitcoin soon.
They would only make you pay the taxes in two possible situation the one is that if their own national currency is not being used at a high rate in the exchange market and lesser number of shares are sold in terms of this form of money then obviously the government would let you pay heavy taxes on digital transactions so that they could get limited.

On the other hand it would happen due to the ban on digital currencies at once as they are sometimes used in criminal activity.

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:12:02 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
In my own point of view, the government of my country will not ban bitcoin because they see bitcoin is very beneficial to everyone who doesn't have any source of income like me. That's why i am very thankful that i know aboit bitcoin because it helps me and family to reduce our financial status.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:52:28 AM

It is not surprising that the government knows we are using Bitcoin because in my country, Bitcoin is not granted but is not approved. Bitcoin ATMs grow throughout the city, but they are not used much because few people use Bitcoin. Besides, only one bank accepts transactions with Bitcoin and it is also the largest bank in my country. Bitcoin is too alien to the people, if more and more people know it, perhaps the government will soon accept it
Not few now bitcoin is used frequently all over the world and its usage rate has also increased and if my government knows about this coin they will surely welcome this step and allows it because wise government will always ready to accept new things that give eases to their citizens and profit to them and as bitcoin is the leading way toward the development and profitable business there will be no obstacle.
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

Not all countries will ban bitcoin, in the presence of bitcoin actually facilitate financial traction that has been complicated with conventional transactions, it's just that countries need to understand bitcoin  so that it can adapt bitcoin technology in their financial transactions to be able to invite many investors to their country
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:24:11 AM

In europe bitcoin is very popular and it is gaining more an more fans and investors, and i think that the Government knows about cryptocurrency but they don't take it serious yet.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

Actually, Bitcoin is legally accepted here in our country. But there are still a lot of countries that don't accept Bitcoin, due to a lot of different reasons. Like what you've said Bitcoin, Financially speaking is a great help especially to those who aim to earn extra income with or without investing. In our country, Even before it get legalize there are already a lot of users patronizing Bitcoin and upon legalization, this year Medias are now advertising Bitcoin and the Government is supporting it.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

I thinks it is a good to my country if government accept bitcoin. No one can force you to do this kind of currency so why government ban this bitcointalk.bitcoin is help more people unemployed in our country so there's no reason to ban this.maybe other country is disagree this kind of currency.its treat for their economic.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

It depends on the country's perspective. Some countries see bitcoin as a threat in their financial system so they ban the use of it. They feel like it could affect their economy in a way, becuase they can l't control the growing bitcoin community. In my case, my country supports the use of bitcoin so we have the freedom to use it whenever we want to.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

It is not surprising that the government knows we are using Bitcoin because in my country, Bitcoin is not granted but is not approved. Bitcoin ATMs grow throughout the city, but they are not used much because few people use Bitcoin. Besides, only one bank accepts transactions with Bitcoin and it is also the largest bank in my country. Bitcoin is too alien to the people, if more and more people know it, perhaps the government will soon accept it
As we all know that America has recently set up a large number of bitcoin ATMs in their country functioning officially providing the quick access method for converting your Btcs into the fiat and using them in the process of buying grocery or even other transactions.

The government could not keep a check on the rate of involvement of Btcs in the money exchanges because all transactions are not traceable but it has a complete idea about the usage of currency .so if the government would come to about crypto know is a useless question indeed
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:55:57 PM

Government is already aware of bitcoin in my country just that is not yet legalized and not well known among the populace. So far nothing has happened looking for development.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:33:17 PM

The country's government or the central bank (the largest bank) in the country where I live already knows bitcoin, and they say bitcoin is still not legal to be transacted or as a medium of payment to buy anything. The country still carrying the risks and it seems still learning the technology of bitcoin and blockchain more deeper again. For citizens who still sell bitcoin to local currency, doing activities to earn bitcoin by various ways or other crypto currency, that's not prohibited but if get the risk.. it's borne alone consequently.
You are right in my country a lot of people knows about bitcoin and invest in bitcoin and also government consider bitcoin to be illegal but after that order people invest in bitcoin without any hesitation that’s the power of bitcoin and importance of bitcoin on people life that’s the reasons why people left their real jobs to get time to invest in bitcoin.
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:39:30 PM

In my own point of view, the government of my country will not ban bitcoin because they see bitcoin is very beneficial to everyone who doesn't have any source of income like me. That's why i am very thankful that i know aboit bitcoin because it helps me and family to reduce our financial status.
You know my country government also know that a lot of people after knowing that bitcoin is illegal and they invest and earn bitcoin the reason is that people like bitcoin and one option left to government h=that they will need to off the internet fully to banned bitcoin but with that thing also a lot of works will step etc that’s why government don’t step forward in this case specially.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

So what? I can assure you every government in the world is aware of what Bitcoin is. What does it matter? Governments don't currently have the resources to really track or even look into crypto transactions right now. Even the US gov doesn't have the tools to effectively link everyone to every Bitcoin purchase to every person who made it. And then look at the challenges with Monero in that regard. It is essentially 100% anonymous. How could any government track whether it is even being used by its own citizens? It is impossible. Tongue

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:38:17 AM

Our government does not recognize or deny the existence of Bitcoin. However, they have attempted to levy taxes on those who trade Bitcoin. Of course this is not possible when they do not recognize it. And then they say from 1 January 2018 will ban the Bitcoin business.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:54:31 AM

If a country has received bitcoin, it will automatically develop in the economic sector.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:16:54 AM

The central bank of my country already recognize it especially in terms of remittances. I don't think the government (in my country) will ban it anytime soon but I'm not quite sure if they will legalize it tho.

[
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:25:44 AM

If government know about bitcoinBTC in my country and with the current trend young people are benefiting from just by doing genuine internet work, my government is likely to tag it "corruption" and will cease her support for it until proven otherwise.
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:10:04 AM

If government already knows about bitcoin and knows how it helps our countrymen..in my opinion i think it would be a bitcoin friendly government.Ive just heard few weeks ago when our president convincing people to be a part of a digital world to use digital currency,but we cant deny the fact that there were government officials that will make rules in using bitcoin as a digital currency.Knowing the fact that they cant control it and can't benefit from it there were also big possibility that there were rules to be implemented taxes i guess.. but if they just look on the brighter side that anyone who would wanted to learn on how to earn most probably they will support bitcoin to be a part of our life because it might be the reason in decreasing criminality..
Hoping that the government wont be greedy as other country does.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:51:34 AM

I dont see our government banning bitcoin at the moment because they are focussed in their war on drugs but i do know that they are aware of its existence. If one day they will devide to intervene with bitcoin then expect to pay large taxes knowing how taxation runs in our country.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:06:34 AM

I dont see our government banning bitcoin at the moment because they are focussed in their war on drugs but i do know that they are aware of its existence. If one day they will devide to intervene with bitcoin then expect to pay large taxes knowing how taxation runs in our country.
the government already knows of its existence and so far china is counter to bitcoin. although china does not directly ban bitcoin but their state banning local bitcoin exchanges. in my own country the government already knows bitcoin and it's just according to government regulations that bitcoin can't be used as legal payments.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: