Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4576 times)
samyang2x

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:49:33 AM

In our country it is not that used enough by people.Only some people believe of bitcoin technology.They too think that bitcoin as a scam.So the government if ever have ideas about it maybe it will put tax onto it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:50:26 AM

Bad things will happen, they will lock me in jail if i'm using it.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:02:29 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
I think every government is aware that bitcoin exist in their country. The only time they will intervene is by the time that bitcoin affected the flow of money. This will affect the economy if it happens. So far, its not happening in our country. Philippine government was very supportive on bitcoins because they know that all of the money coming from here will help their citizen have financial support. Some countries BAN bitcoin because money laundering is chronic in their country. Taxes might be an issue on other countries but its not an issue here so I think we're lucky.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

I doubt that the government can do anything significant to bitcoin if they know about its existence. The government controls everything in their countries, but they can never control bitcoin because it is decentralized, anonymous. Using bitcoin will give you the chance to hide all of your information from the government
If the government gets to know about the Btcs in the country they would probably not take any step to ban its usage or to take the whole system under control. This is because Btcs are anonymous although with some kind of imperfection.

They do not belong to anyone so it is always possible to continue with the use of these coins even after being noticed by the law making authorities.
As my government will come to know about bitcoin they will surely take steps to accept this coin because in my region government is really loyal to the citizens and they will go with the decision of their citizens so there will be a bright chance for acceptance of bitcoin in my region and this will happen soon in future because surrounding regions are accepting and our one will never take any stupid decision about btc.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

Here in our country bitcoins are really acceptable why did I say that simply because we have a bank that accept bitcoins in exchange to our real cash. So with that I can assume that the government already know about bitcoins existing in our country. And they are the government i am sure that they knew about bitcoins before we even knew about that because that invplves the economy. And I also know that they will never ban it unless something bad happens to our country because of that.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:36:25 AM

It depends on the way of their thinking. Most of our countries accepts Bitcoin I think. Only few who declares Bitcoin is totally ban in their country.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:45:14 AM

in my country the government and banks already know about bitcoin and they are very afraid of bitcoin due to the transparent bitcoin technology and make the governments fear if they use it for corruption it will be seen.
I think all governments must have known about bitcoin dude.you know that bitcoin is reported everywhere in newspapers and television news. likewise with the government in my country. fortunately in my country there is no official regulation on bitcoin and I hope there is no prohibition for the use of bitcoin in the future because bitcoin will be more popular than now
Aryanto28

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:48:46 AM

I think if the government in the country I know will soon give rules about the use of bitcoin. Because we all know that bitcoin is often used for criminal transactions, so the government does not want it to happen in the country. That's because there will be special rules about using this bitcoin. But certainly the bank has given the regulation on bitcoin whether it is from the government or from the bank itself I do not know. But hopefully the future of bitcoin will be safe and comfortable and certainly get permission from the government because it is not always a crime in bitcoin.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:38:33 PM

in my country the government and banks already know about bitcoin and they are very afraid of bitcoin due to the transparent bitcoin technology and make the governments fear if they use it for corruption it will be seen.

Government of mainly countries already know about bitcoin but i think if anyone use bitcoin for bribery then i want to ask How can you know this? Although bitcoin technology is transparent but we are easy generate bitcoin account which is almost anonymous account, you can not definitely who is the owner of account therefore bitcoin can be used like the tool to not paying taxes, bribery, money laundering.... That's all thing government of mainly countries afraid about bitcoin, not like you think
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

I think government should know the advantages of bitcoin and how can it affect the economy as they will be shocked to know the power of bitcoin. Government if come to know about bitcoin surely they will try to ban it as there are many corrupted peoples around and they will lose some money.

But if every one in the country will start to use btc as a digital money than government will be forced to use it as most of the people in the country do.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

I think if pur government knows about bitcoin they will not do anything because our government has some other things they need to focus. But if they are very interested about bitcoin i think they would really put a tax into it because most of bitcoin users works for free.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:27:28 PM

If  we don't focus on Bitcoin and spread the word as "Crypto Coins" then goverment cannot track my transactions.
Its not possible to track privacy based coins such as monero etc.
So I never afraid of being tracked by my goverment.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

I think if pur government knows about bitcoin they will not do anything because our government has some other things they need to focus. But if they are very interested about bitcoin i think they would really put a tax into it because most of bitcoin users works for free.
I think govt introducing tax rule in bitcoin system is likely going to discourage some bitcoin users, because government knowing how recreative bitcoin trading is, will like to impose huge percentage tax on bitcoin earnings....
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:40:35 PM

I think govt introducing tax rule in bitcoin system is likely going to discourage some bitcoin users, because government knowing how recreative bitcoin trading is, will like to impose huge percentage tax on bitcoin earnings....

Its impossible that there's any government today doesn't know about bitcoin. It just depends on how that government see btc's effect in their economy. Japan sees it differently from china so the government of japan are acting differently from how china is handling it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:28:33 AM

I think if the government discover Bitcoin they will ban it or they will make a law that Bitcoin will be implemented and are required to have their tax

kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

Here on our country they will not ban the bitcoin. But they will look on positive side that the government can earn money for this in short the government will add a TAX for bitcoin users here.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:55:43 AM

Not totally they wil ban bitcoin. The government have the power to ban bitcoin in a certain country but they also have the power to legalize it. There are some countries in the world that legalize the use of bitcoin in their own country while some countries didnt like it and ban the usage of bitcoin. It always depends to the government of a certain country.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

The issue of cryptocurrencies has become a matter of general interest for all the financial authorities of the world. At this moment I doubt very much that there is any country in the world whose authorities are unaware of the existence of bitcoin, because even in a country as small and remote as the Seychelles Islands, regulations have been established.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:43 AM

I think our government knows about bitcoin now and is just to busy to make it as a priority, to many problem have been occurring like terrorist acts, drugs and much more.
I hope they will embrace bitcoin like what is happening in japan today.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:44:14 PM

I think our government knows about bitcoin now and is just to busy to make it as a priority, to many problem have been occurring like terrorist acts, drugs and much more.
I hope they will embrace bitcoin like what is happening in japan today.

Terrorism and drug wars are created by governments. It's not a problem for them to solve, but a mechanism for certain individuals and organisations to foster their power.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: