Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4576 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:19:38 PM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

Doen't matter if they government of our country or any other recognize the disadvantage of bitcoins and banned it. We people still use it even they banned. In china most of people still using bitcoin and investing on it.
But hey who's know they don't ban the bitcoin but applied some tax on the transaction because there's a lot advantages of bitcoins.  Wink

Fact. Even the president of the European Central Bank has admitted that he has no power over Bitcoin recently.
Plutonema

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:47:30 PM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

In many country, government already know that bitcoin exist there, but nothing happen. Some of them just warn and so far just warning. Some other banning but not in real act, just speech and said "we are banning all cryptocurrency" no more real action like blocking all website related to cryptocurrencies. Just something like drama.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:47:39 PM

I think even if the goverment knows bitcoin they do not have to do anything they can not forbid it.First of all Bitcoin has a lot to do with every one of its users.It also give extra income on those sort in money.And once goverment knows that exist in there they should not banned bitcoin rather they have to make it even more publicly known for the benefit of the many people.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:56:16 PM

I think they still know that their citizens are involved in Bitcoin but they are not banned. In my country, Bitcoin is considered non-existent or only exists in the dark. It means that the government forbids its use for sale or living in the world but does not forbid us to trade or trade in the world. You can still buy and sell BTCs or some other Altcoin without being found guilty

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:14:57 AM

In my opinion maybe they just let people to invest in bitcoin. The government in my country already regulated bitcoin, bitcoin is legal since many years ago. So people has a freedom to use bitcoin. Because the government wants their people to earn extra income to help the economy. Bitcoin is already accepted by the people and become popular in my country. Government wont ban bitcoin because this is very useful to the people especially now.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:52:02 PM

Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin's ban in some countries is not without reason, as you mentioned. Just as in my country that is still a matter of debate on various parties, especially the bank. and the government does not legalize it (Bitcoin). Until when this situation will continue, we do not know yet.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:31:16 PM

Today the news media has said that the income tax department has went on a raid to all exchanges around the country to have an investigation on bitcoin exchanges. They say, since it is not legalized in the country, there has to be a data submitted on bitcoin exchange. The income tax department aims to receive tax on bitcoin exchange from the traders.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:53:23 PM

Here in my country, the government are aware of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what they did is they warned the citizen of the country to be careful on investing online and be secure.. they release some facts to follow so people will be safe online and their money will not be a waste. after all its, the people's decision will be the final decision!
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

In my opinion maybe they just let people to invest in bitcoin. The government in my country already regulated bitcoin, bitcoin is legal since many years ago. So people has a freedom to use bitcoin. Because the government wants their people to earn extra income to help the economy. Bitcoin is already accepted by the people and become popular in my country. Government wont ban bitcoin because this is very useful to the people especially now.

Yes, the same in my country. Bitcoin is warmly accepted, but the central bank put some regulations on bitcoin. And in fact, they've just approved 2 bitcoin exchange operators here in my country. They've seen bitcoin as great way of helping people in financial ways and also in the economy. I just hope there will be more merchants who will start to accept bitcoin as mode of payment. I'll be very glad if it will happen soon.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:59:33 AM

In my country says that using bitcoin will violate state laws. The statement is not a prohibition against its use but a strong statement against the cryptocurrency. Stated by Bank Indonesia that Bitcoin and other virtual currency are not valid currency or payment instruments in Indonesia. People are encouraged to be careful of Bitcoin and other Virtual Currency. In cases where the risk of ownership / use of Bitcooin is borne solely by Bitcoin owners / users and other virtual currency.
First of all its not possible for any country that if something is going to take place in a country and that country intelligence don’t know about it and I don’t think so that in this world there will be any country where have no internet and to find activates about some these things it can be trace easily and bitcoin is also available on internet if you want to use it so they know very well that that you are doing how it’s going to earn.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

Already the government of all countries probably heard about bitcoin. And as we see very few people turned to its legalization, so most likely it will be so in the future. No one considers bitcoin a strong currency capable of improving the economy, but on the contrary even harmful.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:24:39 AM

Yes, in my country the government recently forbade bitcoin, because they are afraid that bitcoin will cause problems for the owner. Whereas bitcoin is able to change a person's finances, we are here also confused why the government bans bitcoin for no apparent reason.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

i think the government knows about the bitcoin and the transaction made through the internet. if government knows there will be no problem in it because it is internet based currency and if the government allow this currency as regular payment of the money then they will impose certain taxes upon this currency which affect the movements of bitcoin price.

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:57:15 AM

My country government know about bitcoin , they are still observing the crypto world and they say they will soon announce bitcoin condition ,regarding its use and rules and regulations on it, but till now there has been no word from last few months ,though finance minister of country has declared it that it is not the legal tender.

Also things vary from country to country like bangladesh , china  and few more are restricting use of crypto currencies while USA, japan,Australia are being friendly towards it.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:04:55 AM

My country government know about bitcoin , they are still observing the crypto world and they say they will soon announce bitcoin condition ,regarding its use and rules and regulations on it, but till now there has been no word from last few months ,though finance minister of country has declared it that it is not the legal tender.

Also things vary from country to country like bangladesh , china  and few more are restricting use of crypto currencies while USA, japan,Australia are being friendly towards it.

Atleast the government is aware of what bitcoin. Who knows, they might make rules for the protection of each bitcoin user there.

In where I am, it is still unclear what the congress is planning, but the central bank is also aware of its existence in the country, and exchanges are now require to submit some necessary papers so they could operate legally.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

The governments who are for the people sakes will never stop bitcoin to enter their regions because accepting bitcoin means to allow development and progress in region and bitcoin has most profitable rate which make the citizens lives more lavish so if my government will know about bitcoin they will allow their citizens to earn and bitcoin is name of bring revenue to the region and we can see the progress of investors.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:13:47 PM

Bitcoin use is widely accepted in my country. From forums to mobile applications that supports cryptocurrency; more and more people are getting hooked in the trend. Some of banks also support bitcoin as well as establishments. The government probably sees this as a huge opportunity to make more money and possibly a threat to the economy at the same time. It’s only a matter of time before they take actions and ultimately regulate bitcoin related transactions.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:24:10 PM

I agree with you.
But.. The government in my country does not seem to have a clear regulation on virtual currencies including bitcoins. the general attitude of government in my country is still unclear, they just do not admitted digital currency like bitcoin. .. even to determine the bitcoin as a commodity or not also unclear.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

For me, here in my country..i think the government are they know already about bitcoin. But they don't want to establish on tv.,they don't want publishing about it,.because they don't want to believe about bitcoin. They ignored about of what can gives you help from bitcoin. But for me I think it is better to..not all people are joining here in bitcoin. Coz' we need to be careful of the scammer and the hacker
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:15 PM

Yes,I agree with you, I do not know what the government is thinking about Bitcoin,we know very well that Bitcoin is very helpful (individual) in financial affairs.
but in my country Bitcoin is still illegal and in 2018 Bitcoin in my country reportedly will be banned,I that hear that it can only be surrender and also disappointed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: