Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4580 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:34:20 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

NOT neccessarily especially if most of that countries are lenient when it comes to this. Cryptocurrency is not something that is evil for countries but governments are approaching this with caution as they are still looking this up so theh might incorporate it

Y U MAD AT ME
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:03:26 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

The government in my country recognized the used of bitcoin even though it was not yet declared legal. People here arr are using it as a form of payment, so far we dont see any sign the government would ban it.

There were countries who sees bitcoin as a threat to their economy such as Venezuela and China, those government sees the larger picture. Once newbie like us looks at bitcoin we would think that this would affect nothing but instead it is beneficial for us. But the fact is that, even we could gain profit from this,some Government dont see anything that this benefits them. Simply because they dont have the full control over it, because they dont have the full control, people could  and tend do illegal activities which then becomes a threat for the government.
Maybe the government will take advantage to get some tax about this.matter because we all know that bitcoin is decentralized and the mastermind or the real manager to make it works is still unknown. Maybe the government will take advantage to get a percent. Giving some taxes to those who are earning bitcoins also when theyre selling it to convert into fiat.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

If a country has received bitcoin, it will automatically develop in the economic sector.
If that will happen it will be good for my country, because in that way bitcoin is we will be more supported by our goverment and if the goverment will definitely support bitcoin many people is we will love to use bitcoin and in that way bitcoin in my country is we will be more good than before.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:43:47 AM

if the government of my country should realise tje potential benefit embedded in bitcoin and crypto currency in general they will utilise the opportunity and be using that way as another source of revenue generation from tax in which their populace will pay via crypto currency related business. And if they ban bitcoin that will be a lost their side.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:55:31 AM

Bitcoin is accept legal way. Then country will accept the bitcoin for the people future growth. People will be geowth country will be growth. Bitcoin is use for the future investmet and improver your business process. It help to for the connect the people and country. Then you will improver you country economy and country growth.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:11:03 AM

The government in my country recognized the used of bitcoin even though it was not yet declared legal. People here arr are using it as a form of payment, so far we dont see any sign the government would ban it.

There were countries who sees bitcoin as a threat to their economy such as Venezuela and China, those government sees the larger picture. Once newbie like us looks at bitcoin we would think that this would affect nothing but instead it is beneficial for us. But the fact is that, even we could gain profit from this,some Government dont see anything that this benefits them. Simply because they dont have the full control over it, because they dont have the full control, people could  and tend do illegal activities which then becomes a threat for the government.
I think we have the same country. Here in my country, government is aware about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is not prohibited nor implemented in our country. They don't care the way the people used this as transaction regardless, in other criminal activity. I believe that someday, we will acquire the use of cryptocurrency as an exchange and transaction.

Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:13:49 AM

It is useful for ordinary people but not for governments, because they have no profit from this. It's like a small business, so you need to take it under control and tax it. So at first they will try to saddle, and then forbid, when they realize that this is impossible.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:47:58 AM

Government has no power over bitcoin, bitcoin is decentralized and at that it impossible for the government to interfere in it activities. But even though government want to do any thing at all is to create policy that can regulate bitcoin activities and find a way to tax it but not to ban it.
asexypotato

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:50:30 AM

I think the goverments can't even do nothing to Bitcoin, the only thing they could do is just keep it in the prohibited area.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

Their are two things will happen maybe the goverment legalize using bitcoin or maybe their's a banned. But if im one of the officials of goverment authorities i will allow bitcoin in my country to operate because it is for the good of my people which they can earn money.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

It is already accepted in my country and many establishments already accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. We also have a few local mobile apps that we can use to transact with bitcoins. So I am pretty sure our government is already aware of cryptocurrency. I know that time will come when they would tax and regulate bitcoin use when it becomes even more popular.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:25:34 AM

So true. Working with bitcoin really helps our finances. Perhaps the government is still afraid of losing its position on finance. Because crypto is now becoming popular and will continue to be popular. Where do you live? Is it part of Asia?
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:08 AM

Government in all countries probably heard about bitcoin already very particular in social media and daily news. But as of the moment in my country our government don't have time yet to mind issue regarding bitcoin since they are too busy about war on drugs and corruptions. The possibility of taking control of bitcoin will soon be arise but not to ban or to make it illegal.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:51:02 AM

I don't know if the government here in our country is already know or aware about bitcoin. But if they found out bitcoin here I think they will be the top investors of bitcoin. I ssuspeced that because bitcoin offers an easy high Return of profit for the investment.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:55:21 AM

The Government in our Country already knew about Bitcoin and of course since they don't have any control of it they discourage citizens in investing in this coin, even the central bank notified the public to stay away in Bitcoin because as they said it is illegal and it is being used by terrorist because of its anonymity but they didn't mentioned that they will punishing user who are caught using Bitcoin.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

I think the goverments can't even do nothing to Bitcoin, the only thing they could do is just keep it in the prohibited area.

Keep it in a prohibited area? It may be decentralized but still, the government are powerful enough and they will do anything from their power to stop something especially when they knew that it will be a threat or a problem in their country. Still some countries think that bitcoin will be of a good help in their country so some of them regulate it instead of banning it, the same in our country.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:10:48 AM

In Philippines, bitcoin is already quite known. It gathered enough awareness already and probably will be legalize and be regulated but
not quite soon I guess. I don't think majority of the working class will be able to accept the crypto revolution.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:48:27 AM

In Philippines, bitcoin is already quite known. It gathered enough awareness already and probably will be legalize and be regulated but
not quite soon I guess. I don't think majority of the working class will be able to accept the crypto revolution.

I think bitcoin will ban if the government know about bitcoin because bitcoin is big investment of people and not have a tax so that government looking for ways to ban this but if the bitcOin get a tax i think the government not to be ban bitcoin because bitcoin give the government to share or tax.its very helpful every person to used a bitcoin because of selling a bitcoin its very help for support financial every day.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:12:48 AM

I think bitcoin will ban if the government know about bitcoin because bitcoin is big investment of people and not have a tax so that government looking for ways to ban this but if the bitcOin get a tax i think the government not to be ban bitcoin because bitcoin give the government to share or tax.its very helpful every person to used a bitcoin because of selling a bitcoin its very help for support financial every day.
In Philippines for sure government already known bitcoin because bitcoin is already well known and it is spreading even in national tv. As to answer, government will not ban bitcoin because somehow btc has helping many people. Yes espcially in financial problem it helps many users morever government cannot banned btc easily.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

I don't think so that they will ban bitcoin to my country because recently it was reported that there is certain fast-food that will accept bitcoin as a means of payment therefore there is no possibility that my country banned bitcoin. I'm also hope no that they will officially accept bitcoin to my country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: