Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4576 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
If goverments in my country actually give a shit about bitcoinj they will ban it, not only people who are using bitcoin in my country are becoming rich they are noly students and young people who don't really have a job so they don't have to pay taxes to the goverment, the local currency is becoming sday by day worthless compared to the dolalr let alone 17k dollars, i know for the fact that govermnts who can't controll the bitcoin and they are afraid of it so they ban others belive it is a buble and sonner or later it will colappse so they use it to their advantage.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

As the price had increased much high in a very small time period, suddenly in my country government has been working seriously to regulate bitcoin. Maybe this could affect the user network to some extent, because in my country already the economists were not that good in analyzing the goodness of digital currency.
Wow what an amazing news it is because now if government will take interest in bitcoin it means bitcoin is going to have bright future and secure present but if you are not sure about bitcoin that weather government will accept bitcoin or not then just wait for it and till then you should not sell your bitcoin and hold it tight so for sure it will be a great thing for bitcoin users.

I don't think so that the government politicians had a good stand against bitcoin if they've discovered it that people were getting profit beyond their regulations. Most of the leaders who had devious visions, specially money is all involved with bitcoin; there might be a possibility of strict regulations that might overpower the decentralized currency bitcoin. The exchange sites whose operating bitcoin trading in our country might be in fear of closure if most of the leaders decided to stop bitcoin operations, particularly earning it within our freedom. Hopefully that will not be imposed, because many users who holds bigger amounts of bitcoin will be in fear of massive fall down of price value, and unworthy investment so far if being banned or controlled.
drunkbillmurray

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

In my country the government already is aware of blockchain technologies and there is a plan to make taxes over it.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:01:27 PM

In our country digital currency is popular and the our government knows it. Our government only don't like those people who have done scams to other people that's why they're always giving a warning or advise that you need to be careful of those people nowadays.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:13:54 PM

I think that most of politicians still don't realize how big will be the crypto revolution.
Sure, they will try to control, to ban, to tax... but probably they will fail. We'll see.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

In my country the government already is aware of blockchain technologies and there is a plan to make taxes over it.
Most countries already tax Bitcoin, or at least they try to.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:40:35 PM

Other countries / government may ban bitcoin if they wish to do it so but there are still some countries that are recognizing bitcoin. In my country, the Central Bank already knew the existence of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and they have been alarmed and amazed on how much our countrymen is earning through it. But what they did is they don't advertise any crypto or exchanger but they are warning people about it for being used for illegal activities and as a citizen we just have to follow their directives and warnings about it. And the good thing is they didn't ban it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:28:09 PM

Many country nowadays are aware of bitcoin. I believed they are in the process of investigating of bitcoin in their country is good or bad for the people and in their economy.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:02 PM

Many country nowadays are aware of bitcoin. I believed they are in the process of investigating of bitcoin in their country is good or bad for the people and in their economy.
I don't think there's any country left that isn't aware of Bitcoin at this point. It's too big to remain unnoticed.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:35:41 AM

they're now beginning to be aware of it, they still studying it and some are skeptical about it and warn the investor not to easily invest instead to scrutinize it first or study it before they will do it. more and more people are now using Bitcoin in our country

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:08 AM

Other countries / government may ban bitcoin if they wish to do it so but there are still some countries that are recognizing bitcoin. In my country, the Central Bank already knew the existence of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and they have been alarmed and amazed on how much our countrymen is earning through it. But what they did is they don't advertise any crypto or exchanger but they are warning people about it for being used for illegal activities and as a citizen we just have to follow their directives and warnings about it. And the good thing is they didn't ban it.
Already in my country government knows the use of bitcoin and bitcoin is not official here, as it comes under the scanner of IT department, recently they have said that they have already made a survey on bitcoin users and investigating the use of cryptocurrency. It is better to make official and by that they can charge like taxation thay would be better way of handling it.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:54:19 AM

We can get the optimal profit if we buy bitcoin in the right time. Now is the right time to buy bitcoin, although I don't know what will happen in next year but we should be optimistic.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:48:21 AM

Already in my country government knows the use of bitcoin and bitcoin is not official here, as it comes under the scanner of IT department, recently they have said that they have already made a survey on bitcoin users and investigating the use of cryptocurrency. It is better to make official and by that they can charge like taxation thay would be better way of handling it.
They can do whatever they want, they know how to use it and it's up to them if they'll declare it as something to avoid for or not. There's no need for them to make a declaration about their support to bitcoin and make it as an official thing. They can just put some regulations and rules on how they will take over the use of bitcoin but they can't control it's main value and volume of trades but yeah expect taxation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:16:22 AM

Almost all of the governments in the world opposes bitcoin. They can't control it, they can't regulate it. They will sure make a move to stop its rise.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:18:55 AM

I agree with you.
But.. The government in my country does not seem to have a clear regulation on virtual currencies including bitcoins. the general attitude of government in my country is still unclear, they just do not admitted digital currency like bitcoin. .. even to determine the bitcoin as a commodity or not also unclear.
Same here! There are some exchanges though in my country and with the KYC going on, on all the exchanges which can be pretty tight, then I am sure there are some silent regulations going on even if it is not fully announced.

Bitcoin is going to be a great one for any country that really utilizes it and see something great in it, but due to greed and corruption, some countries may actually see the benefit as a disadvantage for them rather than thinking about the country itself.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

As existing in my country, the Bitcoin well as other cryptos completely banned by the government because they fear that Bitcoin will affect the economy of the country. But with my personal opinion then I very much hope into Bitcoin, it will be the future of the currency as well as the country's finance me. So I'm still learning and investing in Bitcoin to hope the future will become the currency Bitcoin is accepted globally.

apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:12:08 AM

If bitcoin will be well known to my country then corrupt officials will then want to have some of it.In order for them to corrupt more and more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

Well in our situation today I think our government will not focus on this thing, cause we our facing several issue which affects even the himan rights, but as far as I know our BSP has conducting rsearch regarding Bitcoin , and what can it cause to increase our economy as well as how can it be substantial in our community.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:11:54 PM

I think that my country's government will not prohibit bitcoin, but it will impose a high tax on it, which will lead to loss of interest from investors.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:15:53 PM

Well in our situation today I think our government will not focus on this thing, cause we our facing several issue which affects even the himan rights, but as far as I know our BSP has conducting rsearch regarding Bitcoin , and what can it cause to increase our economy as well as how can it be substantial in our community.
I think it is really a alarming situation for them because it is a decentralized coin and I think they will no handle it or allow there citizen to use it and i think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financially it has given to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: