Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4576 times)
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:29:33 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
There were countries banning bitcoin for security purposes and others considered bitcoin as a competition of their national currency. Here in my country,the government already had an idea regarding bitcoin and it is not banned here nor legalized but we're free to use it for they regulate  the exchanges so that it won't abusively used.
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

in my country the government already knows bitcoin and they are very confused because they are depressed with local banks that do not receive bitcoin circulation it seems the government and local banks are afraid of this bitcoin digital currency because it can not corrupt anymore.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

Our government are now aware of bitcoin and as a matter of fact they're now making or releasing a new policy in bitcoin exchange...they even warn people specially investor not to invest easily but rather cheçk it first..just because they have no control control over it they control the people instead.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

they will love bitcoin if the government will know it. because it is good and you will gain knowledges here.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Right now here in my country bitcoin is now getting popular and what i heard that the central bank alarms every investors to be careful in planning to invest in bitcoin. But for sure eventually government would step up and will regulate bitcoin. I hope it could take longer before they will regulate it.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

I think a lot of people in my country will be upset, and for that matter get angry as well. I mean who would want their investment to be gone in a snap just because the government decides to ban it. Yes, it is true that the government could do such thing, but with the cost of a chaotic debate and a long legal process, since we are living in a democratic country.

Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

In our country, some banks are already banning cryptocurrency. Which means that if they knew about bitcoin, it would be banned automatically. They say that it is not helping the economy of the country improve, but that's only their opinion I think.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Hi shainasaz.
There are some countries forbidding any activity related to cryptos, recently Nepal. Venezuela (from what I know).
But some other countries are Bitcoin friendly, Korea taxing transactions, obviously Japan very friendly towards Bitcoin, Singapore as well. Australia willing to regulate, which means they are accepting Bitcoin.
Where do you live?
With it's growing popularity through various sources the governments are also becoming aware and conscious about the current situation. Some are adopting a friendly behaviour and accepting its usage like Japan and many are planning to regulate it and have taxation policy but on the flip side some are against its usage and are banning its usage as they fear from it like recently Nepal does the same thing.So its vary from country to county.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

Right now here in my country bitcoin is now getting popular and what i heard that the central bank alarms every investors to be careful in planning to invest in bitcoin. But for sure eventually government would step up and will regulate bitcoin. I hope it could take longer before they will regulate it.

Is the country you're talking about the Philippines? If so, then I think bitcoin regulation here will take some time, or may not even happen, considering the status of our government especially the financial sector.

Well, if they're trying to warn the investors to weaken their resolve in investing in bitcoin, it may be because they fear that they will have difficulty in regulating and controlling it. Also, another reason may be because it is being targeted by scammers or is used by scammers. It will be quite alarming especially if the amount of victims of scams using bitcoin has increased that it already caught the attention of the media who in return doesn't have any idea about bitcoin and just allegedly accuse it of as a scam.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

What will happen if my country knows? Well I come from Indonesia, and my country already knows about bitcoin.
As far as I know, they already made a statement that the government doesn't accept bitcoin as a legal payment system in Indonesia up until now, they still want to learn and discuss about bitcoin, crypto currency, and blockchain technology for now.
Although they made that statement, they don't ban bitcoin up until now, and there is a local exchanger here for bitcoin to turn it into our currency. I hope they will realize soon that bitcoin is not a bad thing.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

Well luckily I dont have to think about this thread cause our country has been recognised Bitcoin already its possibilities the potentials it may offer , but still the volatility affects the wntire perception of this platform that it rapidly drops or government said that they will not support it but its doesnt mean they banned this.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

Well luckily I dont have to think about this thread cause our country has been recognised Bitcoin already its possibilities the potentials it may offer , but still the volatility affects the wntire perception of this platform that it rapidly drops or government said that they will not support it but its doesnt mean they banned this.
Whether the government will support Inna's crypto currency or not, it's quite another matter. But if you do not state that the crypto currency is a danger to their national interests, then this Statement should already be alarming. Because this is a real hint of a ban on crypto currency in this state.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

Here in our country, the government of our country has already know and recognized the presence Bitcoin and have been already used by its people. What our government have done is give us some sort of reminders upon getting into this kind of currency so that we can avoid experiencing and getting scammed by those promising acts. They have just told us to do safety measures in getting into this currency and they do not even asked us to have some taxes on the income we are earning with Bitcoin.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

Our government know bitcoin already. All they do is tell us that we always take care in investing in cryptocurrency. I'm glad that our government is not banning bitcoin. Not like some countries.

Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

Here in our country, even our government has already know about Bitcoin usages among its people, still they are not banning Bitcoin usages and exchanges and just keeping or letting its people to do what they want and by this people are free to use Bitcoin and we are not even been taxed since we are already earning an income with Bitcoin for our own good. Our government just give us advice and reminders of being careful in using such thing as Bitcoin.

rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:00:08 AM

One of the possible that might happen is to ban the cryptocurrency from that country but I think they will not do this until they see that it has a bad effect to that country for example in South Korea. I think in our country the government is aware of this cryptocurrency and they accept it since I don't heard any steps taken by our government about it. I have heard also that many of my crountrymen is in crypto.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

Yes because...if the government know that the bitcoin now in our country..then they will be putting pressure...because us of now thier is no tax reform law that the government has been imposing with the bitcoin... For them bitcoin is an illegal...because the government is alway looking for an legall documentation... Especially the business permit and other documenting paper's that has been required in thier law...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ruzel13

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

If that happen, then our government might put taxiation tk that, kw worst they'll ban this website so that we can no longer access with it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rodrigomagracia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

when the government finds that bitcoin in a country is likely to be taxed or prohibited
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

No they will not. Because here in our country, our government has already recognized the existence of Bitcoin usage among its people but they do not do any single movement to ban it because they know that if they will do it, people may rage and come to rebellion unless they will do it because it has a bad effect in their people's behavior and way of thinking. As long as the government see that it has a good effect and nothing was done against the law, they will not do such thing as banning Bitcoin in the country.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: