Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4581 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:42 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 12:10:31 PM by Choyor

Of course all the government knows the existence of bitcoin in his country including also in my country. A lot of polemic that happened recently that caused by the presence of Bitcoin or crypto currency there is banned and there is also support. And that happened in my country bitcoin has not fully acknowledged by the government and is still a debate. but I am sure that Bitcoin will survive in my country.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

they already knew and warned the people about bitcoin and they are planning to add taxes for bank transfers related with cryptocurrencies. I think they are trying to forbid bitcoin however they really dont have any idea about how to do it.
zakirazak

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

most countries through their central bank
disclosing the digital currencies is not unrecognized as legally treated in their country.

it following that the central bank does not regulate cryptocurrency transactions.
and the scams are frequently occurring and they start to multiply
so we all often to hear warnings issued by the central bank to the People
"to be cautious about the risks associated with the use of the digital currency and
the any individual is not allowed to carry out any regulated activities such as fund raising,
fund management and capital market product transactions without obtaining valid approval from the SC.

for some hard-acting countries
are also taken and more focused by the central bank
is the prohibition against ICO Controllers, individuals or organizations
forbidden to take deposits and banking business, foreign exchange administration activities and
unauthorized remittances required under financial services law administered by a SC and central bank

but reality they are unlikely to challenge the public's freedom of having cryptocurrency as long as it does not conflict with SC's and central bank's in their countries

usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

they already knew and warned the people about bitcoin and they are planning to add taxes for bank transfers related with cryptocurrencies. I think they are trying to forbid bitcoin however they really dont have any idea about how to do it.
forbidding bitcoin will not effect bitcoin at all it will effect the people of region which is doing so, so governments should think about bitcoin legalization and allow it openly in their regions so that people can bring more and more profit to the region,
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

If the government notice bitcoin in my country i think there two options that possible can happen the government will ban bitcoin or they make it taxable.And were hoping that bitcoin will legalized in our country because it is really big help for many people especially to those unemployed like me.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

when bitcoin in the government know in my country instantly excited and instantly the government prohibit the turnover and trade bitcoin in my country, really sad to see my country forbade bitcoin circulation.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

maybe the government will panic if bitcoin is used for payment instruments other than the currency of the country, because if people use bitcoin as a means of payment then the country will slowly experience economic crisis because the exchange rate of their country's currency weaken
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

Of course all the government knows the existence of bitcoin in his country including also in my country. A lot of polemic that happened recently that caused by the presence of Bitcoin or crypto currency there is banned and there is also support. And that happened in my country bitcoin has not fully acknowledged by the government and is still a debate. but I am sure that Bitcoin will survive in my country.
The fact, the Bitcoin transaction can not manage by the government if they do not know the skills to read all information and use their skills to track the source input/output of transantion in Bitcoin if they ban Bitcoin. Japan accepted Bitcoin because they have ability to know that. Your government banned Bitcoin just because they do not have enough skills to track all things from Bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

In as much as we have people who are involved in cryptocurrency in my country, the government are obviously not that really interested in it yet. Other countries rightnow have banned the use of cryptocurrency due to them not being able to control what people can do or how much they have or spend. If they get to know in my country, its a 50/50 thing. Those that are selfish will want it banned and those who have the mind of good business and are not selfish will welcome the idea.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

maybe the government will panic if bitcoin is used for payment instruments other than the currency of the country, because if people use bitcoin as a means of payment then the country will slowly experience economic crisis because the exchange rate of their country's currency weaken
I think they have to realize and accept the need and importance of bitcoin in the modern time and instead of opposing it they should support bitcoin and just like Japan they should also take a positive step against bitcoin and should turn bitcoin as legal currency. In fact in long term bitcoin is already going to be the main currency of the world.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:57:04 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
If the government knows about this bitcoin possibly that they will accept it in their country and legalized. Of course there has a tax involved and lessen to the money we might earn.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:01:00 AM

in the philippines they know bitcoin already but they only snob it because they dont recognize bitcoin as a real money because they got already a real currency. They dont want to use bitcoin because they say bitcoin is risky, the is going up and going down there are chance of lossing money when the price go dump.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

in the philippines they know bitcoin already but they only snob it because they dont recognize bitcoin as a real money because they got already a real currency. They dont want to use bitcoin because they say bitcoin is risky, the is going up and going down there are chance of lossing money when the price go dump.
Its all about earning money theres a lot of techniques and solution to transact on bitcoin this will be a great chances for the people hoping for good lifestyle. My country changing economy growth when they recognize what bitcoin has and what can contribute for the country.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

in my country , the goverment has know about bitcoin.
and alot negative feedback about bitcoin , but in my county have a largest digital currency exchanges site , the goverment allowed ppl trading bitcoin/altcoins , but the goverment not legalized bitcoin will used as payment system/processor for buy/sell in my country.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

Will,my government is already know about the bitcoin in my country,and they dont realy bother about it because they believe that they cannot totally serve the whole community of there people,thats why they allowed all people to do a bitcoin,for there other way of living but this not means that they totally legalized cryptocurrency to run in my country,because until now ,theres no law to regulated digital currency  to become legalized to operate.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

The government in my country recognized the used of bitcoin even though it was not yet declared legal. People here arr are using it as a form of payment, so far we dont see any sign the government would ban it.

There were countries who sees bitcoin as a threat to their economy such as Venezuela and China, those government sees the larger picture. Once newbie like us looks at bitcoin we would think that this would affect nothing but instead it is beneficial for us. But the fact is that, even we could gain profit from this,some Government dont see anything that this benefits them. Simply because they dont have the full control over it, because they dont have the full control, people could  and tend do illegal activities which then becomes a threat for the government.
Yes the perspective truly matters. If we see from our point of view, i.e., the community's perspective, the picture is crystal clear. We are earning well from our investments, trading, speculations and campaigns. So clearly we don't have a problem with the Crypto market. But if you see the other side, government's perspective, the situation is entirely different. They don't see any benefits from Bitcoin. It is all the more a difficult task for them to accept and regulate Bitcoin because of the decentralized mode of operations. So they are reluctant towards acceptance. While certain countries like Japan and Singapore have opened their arms and welcomed Bitcoin warmly. They have their own perspectives to look at things and maybe it is their unique point of view that places them at a better position now.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

I am thankful that my country is not making any move on banning bitcoin. And recently our government held a meeting with bitcoin experts from other country. I hope this meeting will be a stepping stone for a brighter bitcoin future.

Mainman08

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Government will ban bitcoin if they saw that this can harm the economy of their country. Many people are entering bitcoin without proper knowledge of how bitcoin works. Because of this why other governments ban bitcoin.

AlexKr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

Governments of almost all countries already know about the BTC. Now many of them are thinking how to take tax on this.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

In my country, they know about Bitcoin and I do not care if they knew it because they can not control Bitcoin and they do not control internet that Bitcoin is there. For me Bitcoin effect is good for me because it helps me to find a job that I have now and there is a good income that I earn. I am sure that Bitcoin is promising to us it will never be disappoint us. Decreasing of the price of Bitcoin is the time to buy btc then when the price is increase is time to sell Bitcoin is like a weather.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: