Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4581 times)
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:34:07 PM by mylyn2327
Merited by gambitcoin53 (1)

I recently read on this forum that our country seem starting accepting bitcoin. I and my countrymen are very glad to hear that good news here's a thread where I first learn about it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3031991.0
where bitcoin/cryptos experts, government representatives and some business men held a seminar that talks about the advantages of bitcoin and it's future applications in the industry. It only proves that sooner our country will embrace bitcoin and cryptocurrency and we are looking forward for it.
 This news is an example on how should a govt be reacting at bitcoin, govt should be open with talks regarding bitcoin, to co exist with the current conventional market, and should not be threatened by bitcoin but rather help to uplift the economic status of a country.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Yes, I agreed with you. They will ban bitcoin from people because they see some threat from bitcoin that can make them fall down and they are afraid to lose their financial holdings because of these.

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

It will depend on the condition of that country. Some government already banned all activities related bitcoin because it effects on their economy. It is a very expensive coin and no one have to pay any taxes to the government by investing and withdrawing money from this coin so that government is loosing their economical balance.

It will be more aggressive if most of their people connect with this coin so that they can ban this coin. There are some country which most people are workless so that they can change their life by dealing with this coin and if government want that too then it may not affecte by government. No one knows what will happen, we can just predict but I think it will be better if you can deal with this coin without highlight anything.
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

I think the government is very surprised that bitcoin is spread across all countries, is very well developed, it can help all the people who have no fixed income. So the government will not ban it, the people use bitcoin with good intention.

I agree, bitcoin is still not legal here but I know it will be accepted here in my country because it has great help of earning money.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:00:23 AM

Here in they notice bitcoin and even in the news but those are people who made to scam other people that's why they are reported and I don't know if our government choose to do some activity with bitcoin to do some part invest with their money or else they see that this currency can make them lose people of using their currency because of non taxable money they may do some banning of it.
gudongud

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Yes, I agreed with you. They will ban bitcoin from people because they see some threat from bitcoin that can make them fall down and they are afraid to lose their financial holdings because of these.
It depends on the country and its government that either the country is well developed or not. Most of the governments banned bitcoin in the past but also many countries have a positive thinking about it, bitcoin is a digital currency and can be used for many good purposes and can also simply be bought and sold. I think now governments will support it rather than putting a ban on it. 
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

Already our government knows about bitcoin and they banned it saying that it is an illegal currency. But I don't agree with this view. I don't think it's an illegal currency until it used for any illegal deeds.

Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

For me, the government knows bitcoin in our country, but they don’t really take it very dilemma because the currency or real money is still more usable. I’m sure that they will make some action about it but not too rapidly.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

I think this question is already answered in my country because I live in India and my government already know about everything on Bitcoin and they also know that in our country citizens are using and transferring Bitcoins. They have clearly stated some rules (Income Tax rules) by mistake and charges money if we are a bitcoin trader or Bitcoin user. I think governments are hardly trying to avoid Bitcoin because they know Bitcoin cannot avoid it easily so they have to go through other ways of removing it from everyone in the country.
Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

If bitcoin replaces cash and credit card then it will be better for all people. Perhaps in the future bitcoins will start a financial revolution, and after that, every nation can use cybercurrency. But this happened in the future. Why? Because people are accustomed to the usual ways to pay for something.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

I think that our government has clue and information about bitcoin in our country. But I’m sure that some government sectors are meeting on bitcoin and conducting some study about bitcoin, what will be the outcome in our country if they will ban it or accept it. I’m hoping that bitcoin become legal  to our country because other countries authorized or acceptable. They realize and accept the need, importance of bitcoin in the modern time instead of opposing it they should care bitcoin.
I think my country still our government do not know anything about bitcoin, because still they are too much silent and still do not show any response, i think that when our government will know about bitcoin they will surely show some response, and i can hope that it will be in our faour, they will hopefully allow us to trade bitcoin and will also allow use to use bitcoin for trading online as well as in local shops for shopping.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

Lol. Almost everywhere governments know about crypto and somewhere even accepting it as second national. I believe that in my country bitcoin will be also accepted.

19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

Lol. Almost everywhere governments know about crypto and somewhere even accepting it as second national. I believe that in my country bitcoin will be also accepted.

Yes Mate almost everywhere government knows about crypto and they all know that it is very helpful and it reduces the heads of unemployed people in every country. Im pretty sure our government will not ban the bitcoin because it is very helpful to the people and to the economy.
Simpkurao

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

It is true I also feel the same, for me bitcoin is very help the family economy, because I have a side business to meet the necessities of life like to buy rice, meat, milk and so on
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

In my country, the government is now legalize the bitcoin. All of the citizen in my country can now use bitcoins as a payment. Many senators and congressman in my country are continuing to create regulations about cryptocurrency.
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

yes, bitcoin is very helpful to my economy, therefore, hopefully the system is made so well that it can prevent crime
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

yes, bitcoin is very helpful to my economy, therefore, hopefully the system is made so well that it can prevent crime

Not just bitcoin but also the technology behind which is blockchain. It can help banking system, financial markets, healthcare, travel and many more. A very promising technology that will shape our future.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

I think our government knows about bitcoin because there are some banks here now accepting bitcoin and they are connect bitcoin to them meaning the government approved it.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect the economics of my country but I disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful to me especially the support financial.
I'm very sure the Government will think as you say. But I certainly will deny this. Because for me Bitcoin has brought a very positive impact on my life. Since getting to know Bitcoin, my life is much better. I have a job and earn extra income.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

The government already knows that bitcoin do exist in our country but as of now they are not in bad perceptions about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: