Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which anonymous coin will win in the long term?
Monero
DeepOnion
Zcash
Spectre
Zencash
Verge
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?  (Read 6026 times)
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:07:26 AM

without a doubt it is a DeepOnion
vovannovig

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:48:14 AM

Xspec
SpectreCoin features an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm providing fast transaction confirmations and a fully integrated TOR+OBFS4 layer for network privacy almost anywhere in the world.

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

It's fantastic, I'm with you guys !!!
Capeshifter

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Anyone who voted for deeponion.. what the hell. Just because it is integrating the private browser doesn't mean that the same won't happen to other coins as well. Yes integration is important but you shouldn't just rely on Tor, the underlying technology of the coin itself has to be safe as well, I guess Tor can be integrated in many of the other coins and it will happen at some point. Until then of course Deepcoin will rise in value but only as long as other projects don't integrate the same thing, it's in other words the only thing that makes it different than the rest. When other projects implement a similar structure it won't be unique anymore and it won't be able to diferantiate itself from other projects.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

Seriously. Who can create a topic with as much basic knowledge about different anonymous technologies ..? Huh

Forget Zcoin. While this technology is different from Zcash, Zencash (zero knowledge) or Monero. Zcoin is zerocoin protocol, excellent technology, and Zcoin was created before Zcash .. So you can add Zcoin!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
PureMurphy33

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:55:56 PM

I voted DeepOnion
Romano40

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:34:27 PM

There are many great buys for privacy coins.... the big dogs in my opinion are ZCash, Monero, and ZCoin.

The ones that are massively undervalued that are big risk big reward coins with good tech are the following:

Zoin- A fork of ZCoin that’s also implementing masternodes. They have a very active team that’s ambitious.
Hush- A fork of ZCash that’s implementing some different things to separate itself from ZCash. Very good devs. One of the devs is from the ZCash team.
Aeon- A fork of Monero that has a really good dev from the Monero team. It’s sometimes considered a testing ground for Monero tech. Could be a direct competitor in the future. Right now it seems to be the little brother.
SumoKoin- A fork of Monero. It’s a Japanese crypto that just went through a rebrand. Seem to have a very active team.

In conclusion, I think a lot of these forks have massive potential using the tech they already have....not to mention they can add some cool features to differentiate themselves.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:47:50 PM

There are many great buys for privacy coins.... the big dogs in my opinion are ZCash, Monero, and ZCoin.

The ones that are massively undervalued that are big risk big reward coins with good tech are the following:

Zoin- A fork of ZCoin that’s also implementing masternodes. They have a very active team that’s ambitious.
Hush- A fork of ZCash that’s implementing some different things to separate itself from ZCash. Very good devs. One of the devs is from the ZCash team.
Aeon- A fork of Monero that has a really good dev from the Monero team. It’s sometimes considered a testing ground for Monero tech. Could be a direct competitor in the future. Right now it seems to be the little brother.
SumoKoin- A fork of Monero. It’s a Japanese crypto that just went through a rebrand. Seem to have a very active team.

In conclusion, I think a lot of these forks have massive potential using the tech they already have....not to mention they can add some cool features to differentiate themselves.

Add Zencash to this list. It is a Zcash fork with  a solid dev team and better feature.  It could give serious competition
to Zcash in future.
Romano40

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:54:21 PM

Absolutely ZenCash. Actually it’s a fork of Z-Classic
Pit-R

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

Deeponion is still new and young, but I believe it has more privacy features than the listed competitors.  Only time will tell how far it can go

I'm agree.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?
Although Deeponions has been receiving so much hypes lately which I do believe the dev won't disappoint at the end, but for now and until then when I am sure enough, I will still have to go for monero.

Monero has been doing pretty good for now and also enjoying some good development and if I will have to give up that position for an established coin, I will be very sure the coin I am giving it up for is worth it and very much ready.
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:37 PM

Monero, Dash, Zencash, Spectre all of the anonymous coins are doing great at the moment.

Looks like DeepOnion is the Champion in our poll. Lets see where it goes in a few years.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:03:05 PM

Seriously. Who can create a topic with as much basic knowledge about different anonymous technologies ..? Huh

Forget Zcoin. While this technology is different from Zcash, Zencash (zero knowledge) or Monero. Zcoin is zerocoin protocol, excellent technology, and Zcoin was created before Zcash .. So you can add Zcoin!
Out of every coin up there, I would choose Monero over all them. The price is not so important, the community is what is important.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:45:50 AM

The best anonymouse coin in my sight is :
1. Monero
2. Zcash
3. Zcoin
4. Deepcoin
5. Electroneum

Monero will still hold the number one anonymouse coin.

I dont know much about deep union but i will learning it further.

Zcash also very good anonymouse coin
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:16:28 AM

ROFL, remind me not to trust to votes in this forum Wink

anyway i think KMD is the best because of zero knowledge + jumblr

leojust

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

ROFL, remind me not to trust to votes in this forum Wink

anyway i think KMD is the best because of zero knowledge + jumblr

Problem with KMD is their marketing is shocking, the last video presentation that I saw was so amateurish it was cringe-worthy and saw the price drop by 80C from memory.   
I was invested with them but not anymore. 

If anything they are the poor mans privacy coin, that is about it's main feature the fact that it is the cheapest of them all.

Zcash for me is number 1, as an investment it is growing and growing and is even profitable to mine now at it's current price. 
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:34:05 AM

Have you guys heard of TokenPay? Looks very interesting and if they can pull it off this can be really big. They say they are the worlds most secure coin. Check out ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0;all

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:04:46 AM

Monero has the best potential in all of coins listed on your poll. Stable and slowly rising it's price and will compete with larger coins in the market.
leojust

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

Monero has the best potential in all of coins listed on your poll. Stable and slowly rising it's price and will compete with larger coins in the market.
Would be good if XMR brought out a lite wallet rather than needing to download the whole chain.  Or is there one now already?
Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

The most superior coin is Zcash hands down. The team has simply delivered in comparison to all other coins and it's the best underlying technology in that sector. Privacy is important and many companies want it, the one that really innovated in that field is obviously Zcash, they have developed a technology that is actually being implemented by many big projects and major institutions, that is kinda big. Adoption is the best indicator for the future success of a product, and Zcash has proved that their technology can be adopted. Unfortunately many are just implementing the idea and Zcash itself it not being profiting from this, but at least they are using the name Zsnarks and are crediting the project for the innovation.
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:48:25 AM

Read about spectrecoin as well a while ago, think there were a few airdrops but it takes a few milliseconds for all seats to be filled which also says something. I think deeponion is very strong in its established base and community, while Monero is more established in terms of market cap. All are interesting, but for deeponion is waiting on the true killer features that will make it stand out from this crowd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: