Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which anonymous coin will win in the long term?
Monero
DeepOnion
Zcash
Spectre
Zencash
Verge
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?  (Read 6026 times)
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:52:16 AM

Not really an anonymous coin, but I would buy Ambrosus (AMB).

It is currently trading 40% under ICO price with mcap around $28-29m, and I believe this is one of the best coins in long term. They have the most legit team I have ever seen in crypto, and an actual real life usage.
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:05:32 AM

Gonna have to go with either Deep Onion or Spectre just on the technology and low market cap's

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:23:14 AM

DeepOnion is the best now. It is hot right now. Especially now that the price is rising. It is trending in coinmarketcap. And I believe it will rise more soon. So if you're not into DeepOnion yet, get some now. You can also join the community at https://deeponion.org/community/  Cool
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:36:25 AM

Identifying these coins with great potentials is quite difficult since these coins all have fair shares. They may go up or they may go down but if i can only choose two out from the choices, i would probably pic Monero and ZCash.

saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:29:43 AM

I think at the moment monero is number one. I am sad i arrived late at the mining process. So no money or mining time spent with it. Beeing an early adopter has its benefits.
About new coins i bet in xspec and zencash. Maybe this two in the future worth something. Both have nice communities and active low profile working devs.
I also like sumokoin as an experimental project forked from monero. Lets see its future.
leojust

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:53:26 AM

Identifying these coins with great potentials is quite difficult since these coins all have fair shares. They may go up or they may go down but if i can only choose two out from the choices, i would probably pic Monero and ZCash.
They are the two that I mine and hold.   
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:56:23 AM

Probably Monero since this looks to be the so-called "private" bitcoin of sorts.

uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:59:45 AM

followers of one coin came and voted unobjectively, because of their interests. every positive post has a signature of this coin. be objective

zzz
BBang

Activity: 80

AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:07:49 AM

What we know at this time xios many enter in marketing, supply many come from bebagai among people, but if, not

The Notorious BTC

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:18:01 AM

I think there are lots of top coins and hard to say who is the best.

Monero probably has the best reputation but if you are looking for one that are a little more under the radar I would say

Zcoin and Zencash are great investments.

Zcoin - 1000 zcoins to get masternode, roger ver is an investor, just came out with new reward model, this is a favorite in the asian market, main dev created vertcoin (legit)

Zencash - is not only an anon coin but also a platform (coin, communication, publishing), masternodes, one of the core devs is head of payments at AirBnB (trust me this is huge if airBnB ever explores cryptocurrency payments),  advisor is Charles Hoskinson (co founder of ethereum), top team with government experience.

IMO both of these coins will eventually be triple digits.
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:43:37 AM

zcash, monero and deeponion for me. im going hard on all of them, something should turn out good
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:03:03 AM

With the usage of tor network deep onion seems to be highly anonymous compared to lot of other anonymous altcoins. Also with this the growth has been taking place in a good manner even when the value experience sudden bumps and dumps. Among the listed assets verge seems to be better than the other.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:06:00 AM

Ledger Wallet support coming to Monero (XMR) soon then I expect $200+

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:29:01 PM

ZCash and Karbo. KRB team is working on rebranding right now and I hope to grow it min x10. It has worked x6 for me.
ZCash is good too though ^_^
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:45:02 PM

I like monero the most for privacy coin because it already has a huge community behind it, a good marketcap and reputation behind the project. There's not much space on the privacy coin so if you want to play it safe and enjoy becoming anonymous then pick monero, but if want to take some risk, i suggest that you take a look at spectrecoin, it is still new but i feel like it has the potential to go big.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

I think there are lots of top coins and hard to say who is the best.

Monero probably has the best reputation but if you are looking for one that are a little more under the radar I would say

Zcoin and Zencash are great investments.

Zcoin - 1000 zcoins to get masternode, roger ver is an investor, just came out with new reward model, this is a favorite in the asian market, main dev created vertcoin (legit)

Zencash - is not only an anon coin but also a platform (coin, communication, publishing), masternodes, one of the core devs is head of payments at AirBnB (trust me this is huge if airBnB ever explores cryptocurrency payments),  advisor is Charles Hoskinson (co founder of ethereum), top team with government experience.

IMO both of these coins will eventually be triple digits.

Zcash is good, it's not bad. But, monero is the best one here. It's very popular and you can easily trade because the trade volume is high per day. Your transactions don't appear on the blockchain and they can't track you there.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

I like XMR and Zcash
XMR because its easy to understand. and has maximum use case and potential https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monero/usd

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:55:38 PM

I read most comments again, it is difficult to know which one is best anonymous coins, you should understand technical details, but this is not enough as well.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:45:04 AM

Have you guys heard of TokenPay? Looks very interesting and if they can pull it off this can be really big. They say they are the worlds most secure coin. Check out ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0;all

Spectrecoin has all those features, and more. That is why they did not incorporate Spectrecoin into that chart.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

Nice to see DeepOnion at the first place, lets wait a few months and see us in the top 20 on coinmarketcap Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: