Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which anonymous coin will win in the long term?
Monero
DeepOnion
Zcash
Spectre
Zencash
Verge
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?  (Read 6021 times)
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:55:09 AM

Yeaaa and with the launch of the secure node today, ZenCash put an important milestone in the privacy landscape.
In my opinion it's time to buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:05:27 AM

Yeaaa and with the launch of the secure node today, ZenCash put an important milestone in the privacy landscape.
In my opinion it's time to buy

It's nice seeing spectre on the list, thus it really have a great potential for developments and pumps soon as well as investing in hedge coins. And ongoing development coins that can have mass adoption too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:55:54 PM

Snowden said Dash was the safest anonymous crypto  Wink
But XMR, Dash seem pretty solid !
Zen is a fork of dash with improvements. So I would like to know what makes dash more secure.

Dash is fork of bitcoin with modest privacy improves and relying on centralize tech partialy...

ZEN is not a fork of Dash, it started initialy as a fork or zClassic wich is a fork of zCash..

The question is Zen is not a "Coin".. It´s a platform, it includes messaging, secure nodes (not the regular master nodes), and many innovative ideas to even let it work under a gobernamental banning of their blockchain...

Its team include founders of zCash and exworkers or military industry and Nasa.... get "Palm beach confidential" report for November and read why they pick it as the best privazy token for the future (yes it´s still on development)
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

How come PIVX ain't on the list?!? PIVX masternode FTW!!!
kriptoman171

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

NEO or Dash is best for a long term investment. Because they are two very promising coins.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:01:57 PM

My vote is Zcash. More corporate and professional than the other. It will only be better if they take out the Windows wallet.
Me too, but i saw over 200+ people voted for DeepOnion. I thought Zcash and Monero are the best and most anonymous coins out there.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:25:24 PM

only Monero is my choice because it has proven to be much more stable and with good rises which stay up after they happen.
other altcoins have had much wilder pump and dumps and they are much younger which means they may not have such a good future specially since a good anonymous altcoin like monero is around and is used. so many of the others also have issues with their anonymity which makes them not such good options either.
Moreno is definitely my favorite of all the anonymous coins but monero has a very high market cap already for someone that is an investor and want to obtain as much profits as possible I think it is not the best idea to invest in monero, to me it seems in the future we are going to need many of those coins so if you invest in a new anonymous coin and it becomes successful you could get a lot of earnings.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:46:48 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:41:23 PM by srqrebel

I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is (as yet) a little known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, fewer than 21 million currently in circulation - and it is still available for under $1 per coin (for now).

Spectrecoin has native Tor integration, meaning it is running on Tor any time it is open, and your IP address is effectively hidden.  It has the OBFS4 obfuscation protocol integrated, which makes it impossible to detect that it is running on Tor, enabling its use in Tor blocked countries.  It employs ring signatures for transactional anonymity.  An upcoming version that is currently under development will make stealth transactions the default (right now, they have to be manually selected), which will eliminate the chances of accidentally making a public transaction.  There is a low power Android staking wallet on the roadmap, and the crowning glory will be the SpectreCash small remittance Android app, to facilitate 100% anonymous peer-to-peer transactions.

As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:39:40 AM

There are many good anonymous/privacy coins like Monero, Zcash,
Zcoin, Zencash etc and it is hard to  know which will be the best one
 so investing in many is needed.
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:08 AM

what do you think about Verge (XVG) as anonymous currency?
sharkvn

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:21:45 AM

I think you can invest in Specter. This is a very good project, Specter is selling ICO and the success rate of the project is very large when it has a very professional management team and community supporters. I have invested some money into it. You can study to invest in spectre.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:04:26 AM

for the long term then just select bitcoin. will certainly generate a lot of advantages when used for longterm investments. because the longer it later surely bitcoin's getting rising price.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

I think you can invest in Specter. This is a very good project, Specter is selling ICO and the success rate of the project is very large when it has a very professional management team and community supporters. I have invested some money into it. You can study to invest in spectre.

How much they are offering for one eth bro. If the share is fine I would also like to show the interest on investing that bro. Everyone will like to invest on the good project like they have legit white paper information.
If specter you are finding that you also try to invest on it. I am part of modultrade ico that would be good prje t it seems.
You will find information in my signature itself so gather the ann thread link at below of my post.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:24:27 AM

Someone should reopen the poll--it does not reflect the market and looks like it was sitting the shadows while deeponion shills voted with impunity, and THEN the poll was bumped to the top.

Sneaky, but in a stupid, obvious way.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:16:56 AM

Looking in my list of rare and anonymous coin to invest to, i found IOTA and NEM on top of my list. Both alternate coins have their own price hike and increasing market capital. Having a good market capital is a key for a long term investment, IMO.

Jack1123

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:34 AM

I think Reddcoin will going crazy in maximum 1 week.
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

+1 for XSPEC

The other coins are great but $300 for Zcash/Monero looks a bit toppy to me.

I would vote deeponion but I have concerns about what happens when the air-drops run out and the 'paid-for' schills stop posting as much.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:26:32 PM

I think Reddcoin will going crazy in maximum 1 week.
I don't think so because they are very poor in communications and they are not active as they need to be currently Zcash and Monero both have good potential to grow and can give some good profit for long term investment after these two XVG is also doing good
neobao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

I think DeepOnion will surely get more solid and be one of the best anonymous crypto in the near future. However if you need something more solid, go with Monero. Maybe ZCash, but I'm not so sure about this crypto yet
ismadanniel

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

for me zcash because it has mt4 trading so price will hard to dump
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: