Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:13:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price Worth $7500  (Read 2281 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

Maybe, maybe not. However, I think it would have a hard time reaching even 10,000 because of the up coming fork. Many forecasters and seasoned user are suggesting that it the value of the bitcoin would dip and decrease as it would proportionately effect altcoins, which would increase and soar. What I am actually hoping for is the fact that bitcoin, if and ever, its value decreases, would be able to recuperate and get back to its former state or better.

chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:46:12 PM

The Bitcoin value going day by day like a rocket to Mars, now is the time to cross 10k USD in some days I think end of this year

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:55:36 PM

we cant say anything for sure in crypto market. So, not really sure bitcoin can reach 10000 dollar  with in next 2 mount. maybe by beginning in 2018 bitcoin prices will reach 10k.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

well it will certainly be achieved later. but, I think at this time bitcoin prices have to pass through the wall $ 7000. well, this might happen at the end of the year. maybe by the end of the year, there will be very many transactions using bitcoin, and that will make the price go up.
You are right in the coming of the future the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more so you will see in the future bitcoin will have the highest price and this will be the year I suppose 2019. So I am very hopeful and with the passage of the time the trust of the people on the bitcoin is increasing more and more I hope this will help the people to be with the bitcoin for the long time period.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:48:02 PM

After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

I donot think that bitcoin will be 10000$ this year.However its this price is 7100-7500.But i hope bitcoin will be 8000$ before 2018

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Da2ja3

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:51:41 PM

With bitcoin adding 1000$ in 3 days, i dont think any bogus prediction about bitcoin will be wrong. Even at the cancellation of the fork, its still maintaining its above 7000$ mark. Good for us all, and a very bad one for Altcoins
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:59:12 PM

It seems to me that the price for altcoyines will grow very close to spring, and bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 by the end of the year. And we do not miss the chance. Invest in altcoyins, while they are at low start. Then such an opportunity can no longer be. Cool
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

Bitcoin hitting 10,000USD mark seems a little bit hard for this year there would ba a price correction after the segwit2x hard fork. But, still we will see what would happen when the fork is activated and the price of bitcoin may scale a bit it may go down up to 6500$ (as of my speculation).
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

now about 7190 , i think will hit 10,000 next year easily , but when the best time to buying now that's the question , so wait to make a clear decision
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:26:36 PM

Bitcoin hitting 10,000USD mark seems a little bit hard for this year there would ba a price correction after the segwit2x hard fork. But, still we will see what would happen when the fork is activated and the price of bitcoin may scale a bit it may go down up to 6500$ (as of my speculation).
I agree, the price right now is above 7000$, and maybe the hard fork will push the prices a bit like 8000$ at max, but reaching 10k by the end of the year seems a bit over overdreaming, i am not saying that it is impossible for it to reach it, but it is not most likely to happen, so if you are a trader that is waiting for it to get to 10k to sell before the end of the year, you might want to rithink your strategy.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:18:17 AM

I am not sure about that but I think it is possible, it has a high chance that your prediction will come true. Bitcoin's price increases gradually. because of the increase in demands in bitcoin and the consistent supply, the demand goes higher than the supply,in this way or manner as the law of demand and supply states,  the price will go high.  This is the current state of bitcoin now so it is not impossible that bitcoin can make it.  Every bitcoin exchange,buying or selling of bitcoin affects the price of bitcoin to rise up.Bitcoin's growth in price is not the same at all times, some are fast,some are slow but steady growth.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:31:31 AM

We are still 7 days away from hard fork and earlier bitcoin price reached again and passed $7,500. Some speculators are claiming that $8,000 is within reach and could be hit before hard fork. If there will be another hard fork by December (not sure if its true or just a rumor) $10,000 can be reached by end of this year. Keep in mind that we still have holidays coming. price of Bitcoin usually spike during Black Friday and cyber Monday.
as bitcoin hard fork will be delayed, i think bitcoin price will touch 8000 USD soon, Because it has enough time to reach 8000 USD.
Then after that reach 10000 USD is not hard, i think rumor that bitcoin will get another hard fork on December is not absolutely true, just "A rumor" but if it is really happen the price will go  to the moon.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:10:34 AM

It will cross 8500$ soon on the grounds that bitcoin have guaranteed that it will reach to 20000$ in up and coming 2 years. So we should expectation and see that it will cross that incentive in what number of time on the grounds that as I see I expecting just in 2 months or 3 months.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:25:41 PM

Bitcoin hits $7500 its sound good . it is a positive news to invest in bitcoin . predictors predict that after some years it will urn into $50000 Cheesy   so this is the time you can invest on bitcoin and hold it for some years you can be a millionaire  Cool

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

Unfortunately, its market value is now falling because the hardfork was cancelled. So I think bitcoin won't be able to reach a market value of 10000$ BEFORE this year end. Same thing happens on the value of altcoin at this moment, etherium and litecoin are also experiencing continuous backdrops. Hoping that something will happen that will be a gamechanger since the segwit2x won't happen this month.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

10K USD per BTC assumption was originally at the first quarter of 2018, but with the current performance of BTC, it will no longer be happen at that expected date, actually most likely before 2018.

HODL and we will see Bitcoin on its brightest form!

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:38:16 PM

Unfortunately, after reaching $7500 the price experienced a dip, and now it is just above $7300. However, this is just minor the way I think of it. Maybe this is already too much for traders not to sell because the price is really that high. So I think we still have some leg to really push it even further around $8000 before the looming 2x activation. And for $10000, remains to be seen, although I want to be bullish and stay positive that it can be hit by the end of the year, as you have said.

for a mean time bitcoin needs to correct to regains its healthy movement because its too bullish this past months and weeks but $7500 is really possible we can see its price about 2-3 weeks bitcoin will enter in that price soon.

bpcommunity

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

bitcoin prices are falling sharply, due to hardfork2x failure?
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

oh my god if it is real i just want to say super wow keep it wow bitcoin i hope it become higher  lets just trust running to $10k

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
bpcommunity

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

oh my god if it is real i just want to say super wow keep it wow bitcoin i hope it become higher  lets just trust running to $10k

It is great if the end of this year it can handle the $ 10,000 price  Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: