Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS  (Read 1889 times)
luffy7

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:53:14 PM

Wanchain and ICON will be upcoming cheap profitable coins that you can stake.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

Altcoin is a one type of currency in Bitcoin system and it's alternative to bitcoin are called sell the bitcoin transaction is successful and it's not like a new one type it's like check to the bitcoin now it's vaule increased slowly only.
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:08:26 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

Ripple, etc, ltc, zcash and dash. Maybe we can add monero to the list. These altcoins are old ones and they have already created their community around their projects. And some of them are very popular in Assian markets. They would be good choices.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

Altcoin is a one type of currency in Bitcoin system and it's alternative to bitcoin are called sell the bitcoin transaction is successful and it's not like a new one type it's like check to the bitcoin now it's vaule increased slowly only.

Hey what you are taking about. There is no meaning about the reply you have made here. He just said the new ICO coins which is profitable now.
Altcoin is not one of the coin bitcoin, there are many altcoins in the market and all those coins are not same bitcoins.
If you want to make any spam posts means please go to economics and you may find many redundant thread where you can make same kind of posts you have made.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

Ripple, etc, ltc, zcash and dash. Maybe we can add monero to the list. These altcoins are old ones and they have already created their community around their projects. And some of them are very popular in Assian markets. They would be good choices.
There is nothing to be specific as profitable altcoins, because everything depends upon the skills in trading as well the mentality to have patience and make use of it at the right time. This will get good profit as the price pumps unexpected and need to be active to use the chance.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

Don’t trade now, just buy and hold coins, which are about financial or block chain system, and in a year it will be the best profit:)I’m doing like this
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:16:36 PM

so much altcoin you can buy cheaply. all you have to do is spend some time and learn about crypto. I think you should do some research on trading and good investment for your understanding.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:56 PM

There is nothing to be specific as profitable altcoins, because everything depends upon the skills in trading as well the mentality to have patience and make use of it at the right time. This will get good profit as the price pumps unexpected and need to be active to use the chance.
i may agree on it for me too what i see this or here also are there is no profitable or may become the best coin because as long as i know own study and making research this is where you can deside which is profitable altcoin for you.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

i may agree on it for me too what i see this or here also are there is no profitable or may become the best coin because as long as i know own study and making research this is where you can deside which is profitable altcoin for you.

I would not trade you now. Take some money, and then spend it on good coins like Ethereum or Waves and hold it! Now keeping coins is one of the most effective courses, the odds are rising.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

Only Ethereum can give the best profit.
Ethereum is an altcoin that has a very lucrative prospect for the future.
maybe you still remember the incident last month, Ethereum make us amazed, Ether demand is increasing day by day which causes price increasingly soared, although eventually foundered with low value as the increment of bitcoin prices.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:48:25 PM

so much altcoin you can buy cheaply. all you have to do is spend some time and learn about crypto. I think you should do some research on trading and good investment for your understanding.

I agree, we must understand about the analysis technical before doing trading alternative coins, it is very important for prediction of the price, all of the traders used method analysis technical in their activity of trading, it is usefull at least for short term investment in trading and the other we must understand about analysis fundamental of the coins, i used it for investment in the ICOs, we must know about the projects of ICOs deeply before invest into it.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:26:23 PM

Staked coins and airdrop coins can't survive in the market that long because mostly everyone will be trying to sell what they receive.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:50:39 PM

I keep my eye on VTC VTC mining reward will decrease about 50% from 28 dec,I like Centra Centra is now member of Digital Chamber,Centra team is building his project in proper way,long term investment Power Ledger POWR big australian solar energy business

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:53:15 PM

There is nothing to be specific as profitable altcoins.
But Lisk and waves looks nice!
litas

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:59:57 PM

A lot of master node coins are profitable as they paying you for running a master node. Just need to be careful not to jump on a scam.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:04:41 PM

A lot of master node coins are profitable as they paying you for running a master node. Just need to be careful not to jump on a scam.

Seems like a lot of coins are abusing the latest hype that is "master nodes"... Don't get fooled.

Meanwhile MonaCo is still being held down apparently despite already having the VISA deal and an order of 500k metal VISA cards.
Once the first cards start being shipped it will probably jump back to $20 in a flash.
Maybe even higher since more cards are on order than there were during the last pump. In any case, a very cheap and safe coin to buy and hodl.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

ebtc could be a good way to earn money in years
 Roll Eyes

brucegp13

Activity: 17
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

HTML coin.....I have HTML5    33462708.15768443 look at that it is still at 3 sats they are getting ready for the coin swap on November 20th and rebranding not sure how high this will go but if it even goes to one cent......33 million times .01=$330,000 i hope i am the one laughing in a couple of months:) do your research HTML coin i just like to help others i get nothing out of this.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

Wanchain is a fork of the ethereum, look carefully at the first commit. On the basis of the ethereum it is impossible to create interchain, so this is a Chinese scam. And look at the team, there are no developers with experience for a project of this magnitude. I'm sorry if someone bought it.
Fakayode1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

Zencash and Neo is a profitable altcoin i like a lot
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: