Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS  (Read 1889 times)
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

I think its better altcoins for now is doge coin and neo coin and doge because when it comes in profit this coin are profitable if you willing to wait.
lghdt943

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

Hello friends, I think buying acotton is a dangerous thing. If you want to get huge profits, you must buy those currencies with very low value and wait for them to rise, but they are unstable because they are just starting out. So very dangerous. Investing in them requires caution.
I think that in addition to Bitcoin, the best altcoin is Ethereum, and the rest are not optimistic.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

A number of altcoin are at very low price.  Now a day approx all altcoins are at buy level.  But only few one are good for investment. XVG, XRP, NEO, DASH, ETH, WAVES, STRATIS are very good coins for long term investment.
According to you have to wait for the growth of coins

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

A number of altcoin are at very low price.  Now a day approx all altcoins are at buy level.  But only few one are good for investment. XVG, XRP, NEO, DASH, ETH, WAVES, STRATIS are very good coins for long term investment.
According to you have to wait for the growth of coins

by the way, I like the list of the coins and I have some of that coins in my wallet and I think each coin can increase in anytime. but I have a big expecting for xvg, xrp, neo, and waves and I see each coin have a big profitability to make the highest price again. but I still waiting for the ethereum to get down for a while because I want to buy another ethereum Grin
rahul10

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

I will not give you the coins I am investing because I have conflicts of interest, but I will give you some tips that you can use yourself to identify the altcoins that will give you the best return.

Read the whitepaper. Identify the technical advantages and risks of this coin.

Understand the economic model. Not just the coin supply and inflation, but what will motivate adoption in the near, medium and long-term, what mechanisms provide price stability or instability, how security and development is rewarded.

Get to know not just the development team, but how new people are drawn into the team. Is there any vetting process for skill or loyalty to the roadmap? Are they volunteers or paid? By a central foundation or diverse companies or what? That will be key to the long-term survival of the coin.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

I have been here few months ago and can say profitble altcoins to be buy and sell at the moment were have high volume of buyers and sellers. You can play along this moment. Set your price, in this game someone will win amd someone will loss. Make sure to have enough skill in day trading, know some tecniques use as the basis when the right time. Anyway, experience is the best lecture

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

Buy altcoin in top 200 - 100, look info of it. It can make big profit for you or you can buy and hold altcoin on top 30. But profit will be less. I suggest XLM, ZRX and ICX

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

you can try investing in popular altcoins such as Ethereum Neo and Eos . investing in them is the safest in my opinion

Try DogeCoin also, it have strong community and stable price
DogeCoin is my favourite altcoin to buy and it always increase my BTC for trade
phantasod

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

In this days, I invest the popular coins as ETH, NEO etc. Because when the market turn back green, they will fix themselves fast
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

You can get as much as many coin as you want when you join different campaigns and grow in there, and for then you can ian invest and trade and sell make profit... all these coins have potential to grow and become big and profitable as ever.

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

Ripple, etc, ltc, zcash and dash. Maybe we can add monero to the list. These altcoins are old ones and they have already created their community around their projects. And some of them are very popular in Assian markets. They would be good choices.
There is nothing to be specific as profitable altcoins, because everything depends upon the skills in trading as well the mentality to have patience and make use of it at the right time. This will get good profit as the price pumps unexpected and need to be active to use the chance.
i may agree on it for me too what i see this or here also are there is no profitable or may become the best coin because as long as i know own study and making research this is where you can deside which is profitable altcoin for you.

I would not trade you now. Take some money, and then spend it on good coins like Ethereum or Waves and hold it! Now keeping coins is one of the most effective courses, the odds are rising.
I think the most beneficial altcoin is Bitcoin and Ethereum because I see these two coins have blockchain technology and that way you can invest any time in Bitcoin and Ethereum especially now that these two coins have not been stable even though nowadays many people are investing on both of these coins to help restore the price of both

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

You can get as much as many coin as you want when you join different campaigns and grow in there, and for then you can ian invest and trade and sell make profit... all these coins have potential to grow and become big and profitable as ever.

There are many altcoins with great potential but still being underrated like stellar and NEO but when it comes to cost effective altcoin you can go for alts like policy pal,  DIW, We power as these altcoins can yield a good profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

You are troubled by the value of your funds now, if you only have a bit of bitcoin, maybe altcoin like ZRX, ADA, and XRP is suitable to be your investment because of its low value but has good growth. more advice before that, you should try to better understand your investment in crypto, starting from information, start-up or any lesson that can make it easier for you to know the value of crypto that you want to invest.

Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

I think that as a newbie, what you should not do first is not eager to invest in which cryptocurrency, but also to be familiar with this market to accumulate some investment experience, so that you can avoid many risks in the investment, I hope you can gain something.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

I am not into trading but i don’t think it is ideal to do trading with altcoins. Yes it may be cheaper compared to bitcoin but altcoin prices are more unpredictable than bitcoin. So i suggest that if you really interested to buy altcoin just to it for long term investment but not to trade and ethereum would be the best choice.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

No one can accurately provide you an answer to this question op. You need to do your own research and figure out which coins or tokens you are interested in and decide whether you wish to take the risk by investing into this market or not. Obviously, the popular coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, NEO etc are safer choices while the less popular coins and tokens are far riskier investments. Choose wisely op.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

I think the best thing you should do is take a tour around coinmarketcap, maybe you can dedicate a day or two for that and check some reputable coins and see their price history. This will guide your judgment when you are entering the market and also check if such project still has active development team and community too. All this plays a good role in how profitable a coin is and will be in times to come.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

You are troubled by the value of your funds now, if you only have a bit of bitcoin, maybe altcoin like ZRX, ADA, and XRP is suitable to be your investment because of its low value but has good growth. more advice before that, you should try to better understand your investment in crypto, starting from information, start-up or any lesson that can make it easier for you to know the value of crypto that you want to invest.
I think it's better to hold XRP or XLM if you do not have much money, because the two altcoins I think have a good future but if the funds you have enough to buy ETH better buy it, because the best altcoin is ethereum.

Cremmsto

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

you have to study the market and decide which altcoins you will invest in
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

There are many altcoin who currently are indeed potential. in fact, I would also like to soon be able to altcoin some of the collection. Altcoin that does bring in much profit is Neo, Ethereum and EOS also. Currently these three altcoin are being crowded into the talks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: