Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS  (Read 1891 times)
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

its hard to say, but if you want to wait a little bit longer, I very recommend you to buy Credits (CS). they already release their MAINNET. and the price are still cheap now. it just 0,3$. if you already research with your own, this project very promising and consistence. their progress step by step already realized.  with their Main Vision to be a fastest blockhain with 1.000.000 Transaction/s (TPS).

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?
how much money you have, the most important enough to buy altcoin you want. do you want to sell your bitcoin to buy altcoin? my advice do not, you better keep your bitcoin assets. if you have the funds without having to sell your bitcoin, my advice is to buy Ethereum. because Ethereum has a good future and a clear concept, plus it has a large volume.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

You should invest in Organicco project. They have company, solution and partners.
No scam, no FUD. Just positive info from team and partners.
You can check info and join here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
pistachefreak

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:23:01 AM

My strategy is to hedge between multiple promising projects and HOLD. The market eats so many day traders. It's too dangerous for the average investor.

Hold until I double my money, pull out the original investment, then play with the rest.

Hold for 1 year, then rebalance. In the US, taxes are much lower if you wait a year and claim long-term capital gains tax.

This strategy minimizes taxes, maximizes Hodling, spreads risk among multiple currencies, and removes stress and risk from the game (when you pull original investment out).
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

I would aim for NEO, cardano, EOS, ethereum and ripple, probably the later in the most part because personally I think it is the most promising of the five.
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

if I think personally if you are going to invest in altcoin field there should choose ETH to invest. because ETH has a stable value in the crypto market.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

which I see many altcoins that could benefit in the future and with this now altcoin prices are also still not stable and up then so far there are still many people who hold altcoin for a long time until altcoin prices back up and could benefit again

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

option you can buy altcoin which has the top ranking in the marketcap range .. try to open and analyze it. you must do so for your experience and knowledge. eth can be the best reference of other crypto.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

Today you have an attractive opportunity to buy promising altcoins at low prices:  TRX, ONT, OCN, ZIL, ADA, XEM, ICX and many others. I would recommend you to invest in altcoins listed on the first page of CMC, don't buy sheetcoins because it's too risky.

Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

if you want for long term profits I would recommend you to invest in etherium or eos
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

Litecoin, ripple and dash mostly, maybe we can add here monero. These altcoins are old and they've already created their good community around the projects to support it            
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

Alts is not one of the coin like btc, there are many alts in the market and all them aren't the same coins, so you can't judge them all like it was always the same project            
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

Every altcoin I believe is all very profitable, all you have to do is when to buy and when is a good time to sell it. Buying a low price right now is a good choice because all markets are red, and I suggest you can buy altcoins like Zcash, Monero, XRP and many more good altcoin for investment and very profitable.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Currently, almost all altcoin is experiencing a decrease in its price. If we want to get a profit should hold the altcoin we buy and wait for the price to reverse as before. Must always be patient in investing in this cryptocurrency. Ethereum one that will be able to make a profit.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

how much money you have, the most important enough to buy altcoin you want. do you want to sell your bitcoin to buy altcoin? my advice do not, you better keep your bitcoin assets. if you have the funds without having to sell your bitcoin, my advice is to buy Ethereum. because Ethereum has a good future and a clear concept, plus it has a large volume.
as long as there is additional capital without having to sell bitcoin, it seems like the right alternative, and buying ethereum for second choice is a good choice, it might be possible to buy some litecoin, as it will get more assets

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

It is difficult to tell which altcoins will be gainful in one years from now, yet I would vote in favor of old - understood coins like ETH, Monero, Zcash. I have these coins in my portfolio and will purchase all the more now when they are low. I will continue holding them for a more extended time. I propose that you ought to do your own particular research and choose in light of that what are the best altcoins to contribute.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

I think altcoin that is profitable is:

1. Litecoin (LTC)
Litecoin is also designed to produce more coins: it has a limit of 84 million coins, while bitcoin is 21 million coins. About 54 million coins are currently in circulation, and bitcoin has 16.7 million units of total supply coin.

2. Monero (XMR)
The main attraction of Monero crypto is anonymity. With Monero, the details of each transaction, including the sender, recipient and size, are recorded in the public ledger, but obfuscated, making it impossible to trace.
There are about 15.5 million XMR in circulation and, unlike Bitcoin and Litecoin, Monero has no fixed coin inventory.

3. Neo
The total NEO supply currently reaches 65 million, out of a total of 100 million coins.

4. Cardano (Yes)
About 26 billion of the maximum 45 billion coins currently circulating.

5. Ripple (XRP)
The XRP supply is currently around 38.7 trillion of the maximum supply of 100 trillion ... which is MUCH more than the rest of the crypto on this list.

6. Iota (MIOTA)
MIOTA's maximum supply is just under 2.8 billion, and the maximum supply is full now.

7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Bitcoin Cash is one of the newest cryptocurrencies, developed in August 2017 as hard fork bitcoin. What is that? The point is a new version of bitcoin that is not compatible with genuine bitcoin.
The current supply is 16.8 million, from a maximum supply of 21 million.
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

I don't follow many altcoins for my portfolio. But from the top, I like the mosts are listed below.

Monero
Very private, secure and anonymous. Quality growth over time and recovers well after most falls.

NEO
Has the great recovery and snap back. Competes with Ethereum at the moment and is very popular in the crypto space.

Ethereum
Ethereum will quickly be crossed $1,000 at the end of 2018. Already it's 2nd coin after bitcoin most popular.

STEEM
Has its own blog network. I have personal experience with blogging and know that STEEM will take over the world
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

You could buy the eth, neo, dash, iota. These coins are the very stable and the potenciols in the crypto market. Is increasing the price very fast in daily . I believe its price will be pumped & dump again.
rewulil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

No one but Ethereum can give the best benefit.

Ethereum is an altcoin that has an exceptionally lucrative prospect for what's to come.

perhaps despite everything you recollect the episode a month ago, Ethereum make us astounded, Ether request is expanding step by step which causes cost progressively took off, albeit in the end foundered with low an incentive as the addition of bitcoin costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: