Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS  (Read 1889 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Now for me it's a ripple. I'm sure that Ripple growth will be unambiguous, we must wait until the general market capitalization begins to grow, then one of the first, this coin will go into growth. I also like eos, ethereum, I think that they have a great future ahead of them

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

hmm altcoins are always are risk that has be mentioned. i do think that bitcoin will be a winner in the longrun but for short to mid term you can try to outperform bitcoin with certain altcoins

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?
I think you can trade with altcoins but do not hold it. It's not safe like Bitcoin. But you can try with Ethereum, EOS, NEO, which are in the top 5 of Altcoin.
chris paul

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Profitable altcoins right now? By my opinion there are many altcoins which have good potential and which are great projects too. These are the list of few coins which are profitable and worth to HODL.

1] Ethereum.
2] Monero.
3] Neo.
4] Litecoin
5] Bitcoin cash
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

in my opinion altcoins that can provide very many benefits are altcoins that have very high trading volumes and have very high demand even have very good projects and in my opinion localcoinswap is the most appropriate answer to be able to make a profit.
Jukwle

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

On the off chance that you have a more cash then you can purchase altcoin and profit with crypto exchanging. Altcoin is an exceptionally beneficial in the event that you hold long time. Presently it is a best time to purchase altcoin in light of the fact that altcoin value currently down , in the event that you purchase now and hold some time you can profit from altcoin. so don't late purchase waves, SWP, ETH and bitcoin.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:39:02 AM

if you doubt what altcoins to buy, then take from the top 5-10 ... such As etherium EOS Litecoin . investments in them are always relevant
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

There are lots of coins that you can buy, look for the most volume and see the progress, if the coin often increases the price, it's worth buying. If you are in doubt, you can buy the cheapest coins like doge, dent.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

For me, just for me, security token is new trend, as IPO, not ICO but use blockchain technology to distribute network.
I love and invested in INGOT coin (ICC) + Organicco (ORC).
INGOT does not show how their token will be used as security, but with ORC token, we can earn profit by easipayer token: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
REjumik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

You can without much of a stretch twofold your speculation with Alts in the main 20 position which are around $1 and under. I additionally jump at the chance to go down the rundown (into the hundreds) to discover low top ALTs associated with a decent undertaking that have not yet been perceived by the majority. It takes a touch of work however it pays off definitely at last. You simply need to guarantee the undertaking is one that corrects an issue, devs are currently giving updates by means of their different web based life stages and keeping to any courses of events they set to finish assignments that will enhance the task and make it less demanding to be received by the majority. There are bunches of chances in the crypto space, being in the perfect place at the privilege has its points of interest.
jeffbezosBD

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

In my opinion, currently the profitable  altcoin are-
   - Ethereum
   -Litecoin
   - Monero
   - IOTA
   - NEO
   - ripple
Almost every coin is profitable. if your entry and timing is good. Otherwise, every coin is a losing trade.
Krendiv

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

you can try investing in popular altcoins such as Ethereum Neo and Eos . investing in them is the safest in my opinion
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

I agree with you, aspiration and progress always give a positive result, if you are stretching before him and trying to be successful. Cool All progress rests in time, as a lot of time is necessary, at least to understand some structure, it is necessary to study it for a long time. Grin Smiley Wink Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: