Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i withdraw btc for cash  (Read 3354 times)
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:42:12 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
I can recommend a website that I usually use to exchange bitcoin for fiat which is user friendly and the payments are processed quickly. You should consider creating an account on localbitcoins, I consider it to be a quicker way of exchanging bitcoin to fiat.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:43:46 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
if you want to withdraw a bitcoin to the cash or to convert it there's some sites that i know that can convert bitcoin to cash but in my country only i don't know if others country have it site. in my country we used Coins.Ph and in that site it allows to convert the bitcoin into my money country so if i want to withdraw a bitcoin to my money coins.ph convert in and after convert it other application use to get your money. to deposit i don't know if it work because the coins.ph i know is only converter of bitcoin to cash
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:47:02 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something

It depends upon from which country you are, here our country i used coins.ph it is easy to convert our btc to cash. So far i used this i dont have any troubled encounter. It is also applicable in mobile just download this apps to your mobile phone, I'd like crypto wallet in apps can install to your mobile phone easy to use where ever you are not just like desk top wallet, windows wallet or linux wallet it just only in your laptop.
I have also extensive wallet now I like this wallet since I'm working here their bounty campaign I want to know more and explore about this.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

The online wallet I am currently using automatically converted btc to cash and cash to btc and is existing in our country.  The banks, convenience store, and remittance centers were accredited to buy btc.  All we need to do is to just click the tab or an icon on that bitcoin wallet and it will automatically request the payment of your money or cash and likewise stated is the fee which is really reasonable and affordable.  To the establishments I mentioned you can also request for payment or you can get the amount of cash you exchanged.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

It actually depends on your wallet. You need to have a wallet that has that feature, so that you will not have a hard time in withdrawing your bitcoin. Like me in my country I use the specific wallet because it has links to some banks in my country, which makes withdrawal very easy.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:22 PM

If by cash you mean you want it in hard cash then localbitcoins.com would be the best option find a local bitcoin buyer who can exchange it for cash. If you to convert it simply in fiat go for coinbase or any major exchange like bittrex, hibtc or poloniex. These charge quite nominal charges but you have to go through a KYC process.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

There are various ways on how you can convert your Bitcoin to cash. I think the most secure way of doing so is downloading a dependable and flexible wallet to store your Bitcoin in. I'm from the Philippines and I use an app called "coins", wherein I can select a certain amount I wish to withdraw and then have that amount converted from Bitcoin to Peso, which will then be wired to my debit card. It will only take a few hours of for it to process then you can withdraw it as soon as you can. Based on my experience, there is only one bank that has a transaction fee when using this app to convert to fiat. Other banks are connected with the app and does transactions for free. I knew the app was secured since they had a lot of verification processes without being invasive while assuring security.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

firstly, if you want to ask how to earn bitcoin, you are in right place to ask it due to your already in the place where you will earn btc without any capitals.
most favorite ways is signature campaign, you can join signature campaign here and you will earn it.

to cash out your btc, i suggest you to use local cryptocurrency exchanger. or use poloniex, c-cex, kraken, Bittrex, bitfinace  etc. if your fiat is USD. Because it will be easier.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

Coinbase.com is the well known option for withdrawal of bitcoins into your bank account since a long time.
Just create and verify your account at coinbase, enter wire transfer bank account details and proceed to cash out.
Note that cash out is not instant, you may have to wait upto 24 hours for money to arrive in bank
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

In my country we have an app where you can convert your bitcoin into fiat money. And after that you can cash it out where if you cash out it they will give you a pin codes that you will use to get your money from ATM.

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:10:09 PM

You can easily do that with exchange website and you can easily find out a lot of exchange for this case. Have you check Coinbase? It's one out of the best exchange for this case for now but unfortunately it's just available in some country so I think you should try to search on Google to find out the website you can use to sell your Bitcoin for cash.

kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

By using different wallets. Here in the philippines the most common btc to cash app used is coins.ph also there are ways like paypal.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

You can get or convert your btc into cash in coins.ph . It is an app developed for android, IOS, etc. In this app you can send and receive money from your bitcoin address or php address. You can cash in andcash out your money in different banks or outlets like 7-eleven, Security bank, Gcash, etc. In security bank, you can withdraw by just using your phone with internet connection you don't need to have an ATM card to cash out your money and savings in your coins.ph app in your phone.

btcpepa04

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

its very simple transfer the bitcoin to trading sitd
localbitcoins.com
paxful.com
trade your btc to westernunion or moneyGram and pickup your money
doodle1958

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:03:15 PM

As others have mentioned there are various exchanges that will allow you to withdraw your bitcoin to fiat, you will need to abide by their KYC - know your customer process which means confirming your identify which might take some time.

You could also use a debit card which you can find loads of information about by searching the forum, with any option you choose there will be fees involved in the conversion.

Verification is the price that I had to pay for using Okpay to withdraw my bitcoin to fiat.
Unfortunately, it is forbidden to withdraw bitcoin to Okpay card. But I hope the situation will change and Okpay will understand that they losing huge profits because of this.
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:18:23 PM

It's easy to cash in. In the big exchange, you can exchange USDT, or you can use the most direct way to find a miner group, find a miner, according to the market price, he will cash it for you

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:57:29 PM

in my country i can exchange bitcoin into local currencies in local exchanger. i just need send my bitcoin into them and i can get money into my bank account. maybe if you can check coinbase. my friend usually use coinbase for exchange bitcoin into money

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:15:05 PM

You can search local exchanges or find Bitcoin ATM to withdraw cash. Is Bitcoin legal in your country?
doodle1958

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:32:49 AM

You can search local exchanges or find Bitcoin ATM to withdraw cash. Is Bitcoin legal in your country?

Legal Bitcoin ATM - it is just a dream in my country  Cry
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
You should have an e-wallet first for you to store your Bitcoin. There are lots of wallets to choose from and those wallets are usually connected with your email address so be sure that yiue email address to be used is secur3d. From that, you will be able to convert uor Bitcoin into fiat. There are options on where you can cash it out as an e-cash. You may further read about it on that app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: