Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:16:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i withdraw btc for cash  (Read 3369 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

Hi, I want to answer you OP. First learn where you are now. For example, If you are from Philippines, Find the most trusted crypto coin service. Then provide some ID to cash out your crypto.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:31:56 PM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
ussually i convert my bitcoin to cash or real money i use the local exchanger or in coinbase
looks like i sell my bitcoin to my friend and my friend transfer cash to me

BitBenefit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

I personally used localbitcoins with no problem whatsoever. everything went smoothly
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

As others have mentioned there are various exchanges that will allow you to withdraw your bitcoin to fiat, you will need to abide by their KYC - know your customer process which means confirming your identify which might take some time.

You could also use a debit card which you can find loads of information about by searching the forum, with any option you choose there will be fees involved in the conversion.
You can anytime convert it into cash. Bitcoin is an easygoing currency and it’s easily convert into in cash. Bitcoin is just like cash that any time u sale your Bitcoin and convert it into cash. Trading on Bitcoin is a great fun. Your Bitcoin is like cash in your hands. Whenever you need for money you just sell you Bitcoin in good price and get cash at once. Bitcoin’s price is growing up daily. So it is better than cash.
jam4u

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:22:05 PM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
Here some trusted bitcoin exchange site.
1.CEX.IO
2.bittrex
3.coinbase
4.Kraken
5.BitFinex
6.LocalBitcoins
7.Bitstamp
cryptousher

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:28:47 AM

Depends on personal residence country, local exchange might be the best option. If there is no local exchange, I prefer Bittrex, CEX and Livecoin also as it support Perfect Money kind payment processors.
mahboob123

Activity: 723
Merit: 10

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:33:55 AM

Bitcoin is easy to convert in cash singup unocoin and convert bitcoin in cash and send cash in any bank of india

Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:36:51 AM

In our country philippines we use coins.ph to transfer bitcoin into our currency or to withdraw it in other banks.

There's also Abra too where you can withdraw your BTCs into local banks  Wink My friend tried it few days ago and she was able to receive the funds after a couple of days. There are tellers too where you can exchange your BTC to local currency but with a fee as far as I know.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

There is a lot of online wallet app that you can use to convert bitcoin into a cash actually i use coins.ph because in our country coins.ph is popular and it is very secured, trusted and legit and you can also see the value of bitcoin (buy and sell) and easily convert btc to cash and the other site's is coinsbase, BitFinex, Bittrex and etcetera
Bruno77

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

I think it depends to your country, but in our country philippines we use coins.ph. But I here in other that uses bitcoin, the use coinbase.com. You should explore more to your country if there is trusted btc wallet.
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:12:11 PM

For me localbitcoin able to serve your needs, he supports so many local banks and they are reliable web until recently. Try it!

Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

depending on where you came from, you must first create your local bitcoin exchange account. then you deposit your bitcoin first in the deposit option. then you select the exchange according to your currency, if you already do it means you can withdraw into your bank account. if you can not withdraw, you may have to verify your identity data and your bank account first before making a withdrawal.
eleonor

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:17:18 PM

depending on where you came from, you must first create your local bitcoin exchange account. then you deposit your bitcoin first in the deposit option. then you select the exchange according to your currency, if you already do it means you can withdraw into your bank account. if you can not withdraw, you may have to verify your identity data and your bank account first before making a withdrawal.

Good thing it's easy to convert bitcoin here in our country because our btc wallet support direct cash out of bitcoins to cold cash thru bank accounts or money remittance. But Im still newbie does localbitcoins support any currency and bank transfer? Maybe btc price there is much decent than what our wallet offers.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:36:42 PM

I think this depends on where you live, every country has a place for you to trade. It is a private trading platform, a form of business, and does not have any legal guarantee. In my country, remitano is the only place to trade bitcoin and cash. Thankfully, it is a safe and prestigious place.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

there are many exchange like poloniex,bittrex and binance.convert your btc to uisdt.and transfer to tether Smiley
thats it
With drawing of bitcoin is very easy  you need to contact with your local exchanger who are accepting bitcoin and giving cash or you can also contact with some international exchanger but they will charge some taxes so its good to exchange it locally.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

you can exchange your bitcoins in ether delta ... CEX or poleniex that is what sites that is secured that I know .
and after that find a site that is secured and trusted . you can search it depend on your country..
here in Philippines  we have Coins.PH where we can convert btc to local money or fiat and withdraw it on any remittance center like western union or cebuana or even banks account if it is connected to your Coins.PH account
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

There are many ways you can liquefy your bitcoin, for example a website called localbitcoins. com. This is a trade-facilitation facilitation platform whereby traders around the world can participate. Sign up there and fund your account with bitcoin. Check open purchase orders and open trades once you find an order that fits the price, Earn the money into your bank account.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

Coin.ph provides the fastest ,easiest and safest to turn Bitcoin into Philippine Pesos                                                                                                           1. If you dont have one yet start by signing up for a Coin.ph account .Coin.ph account are completely free-signing up only takes a couple of minutes and all you need is a valid ID.                                                                                                                                                                                              2. Convert your Bitcoin to pesos  .Before placing a cash out transaction, you would have to convert your Bitcoin to pesos first. From your Bitcoin wallet just click Convert and enter the amount you would like to cash out. Once the funds are converted and transferred to your peso wallet you can now make a cash out transaction.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

For me this bitcoin is crypto currency and sure you can turn bitcoin into another currency. If you have bitcoin then you can change it to various places like there are some global online exchanges globally but better if you can change your bitcoin through some local exchange like my country there is bit exchange of bitcoin. Cool
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

There a lot of ways which you can use to cash out your bitcoin. There is a website called localbitcoins. com. It is a exchange trade facilitation platform where traders across the world can participate. Register there and fund your account with bitcoin. Check the open buy orders and open a trade once you find an order suitable for your price and trade limits. Get the money to your bank account and release the escrow to the buyer. It's that simple.
Yeah, there are lots of ways to encash your btc and transfer them to your atm then withdraw. Best is to read more post that mention a way of encashing bitcoin. My brother in law use his atm to receive money. You can also use money transfer when receiving cash. Search for wallet online that support btc like fiat to crypto or crypto to money like we use in philippines and one of it is coins.ph. I don't know if your country supports btc like coins.ph in philippines.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: